Manufacturers Of Triumph Air Hockey Tables Offer Exceptional Air Hockey Table Specifications
In the field of the air hockey table industry, there are various competent manufacturers, such as MD, American Legend, ESPN, and also the Triumph Air Hockey Table Provider, who is no doubt an exceptional manufacturer. What are the models that Triumph offers and what are the specifications of each air hockey table? Let's find out the answer to that question while reading this article.
Triumph 54" LED Light Up Fire 'n' Ice Air Hockey Table
Having fun in the dark is even better with the Triumph Fire 'n Ice Light Up Air Powered 54" Hockey Table. The teams are labeled "fire" and "ice," and the winner will be crowned. The table is adorned with brightly colored artwork and LED corners as the red and blue square off in fierce combat. When a goal is scored, each corner of the field lights up. This creates a more dramatic gameplay experience.
With a light-up blue or red striker, pick your team – fire or ice – before turning off the lights and releasing the action with the light-up puck. Keeping score is made simple with the LED electronic and abacus scoring on the table. While playing, four cross braces on each leg provide stability and support.
COPYRIGHT_WI: Published on https://washingtonindependent.com/triumph-air-hockey-table/ by Tyrese Griffin on 2022-10-17T15:42:02.153Z
- Using the light-up pucks and pushers, you can play a new and entertaining version of air hockey.
- When a goal is scored, the table's corners light up in celebration.
- Keep track of the action with LED electronic and abacus scoring.
- An additional level of support and stability is provided by four-leg cross bracing.
- Included in this package are two LED hockey pushers, particularly the red and blue, and one LED puck.
- This game table costs $250.69 at Walmart.
Triumph Sports Lumen-X Lazer 6' Air Hockey Table
The revolutionary new technology of the Triumph Lumen-X Lazer Air Hockey Table illuminates the dark and adds a new level of excitement to the gaming process. The dynamic table is ideal for family and friend competitions with its cascading in-rail LED lighting effects and in-game music. It has a 72-inch tabletop. Two ultra-bright blue strikers and a light-up blue puck add a new level of realism to the play experience.
The medium-density fiberboard-engineered MDF play surface with white and blue silkscreen playfield lines provides continuous airflow for rapid and intense play. Legs with a thickness of 12 mm and a diameter of 2.5 leg levelers to keep your play surface level even if the floor isn't entirely smooth.
- Luxuriate in the glow of Lumen-X Lazer Air Hockey Table's illuminating technology.
- Two ultra-bright strikers and a light-up puck will enhance your game experience.
- Play at lightning speed with this action-packed game.
- While playing with computerized scoring, you won't have to worry about losing track of the game.
- The Triumph Lumen-X Lazer 6’ Interactive Air Hockey Table costs $374.95 at Walmart.
TRIUMPH Sports Pop Up Game Tables - Air Hockey and Pool Available
When you need a game of pool, the Triumph Popup Folding Air Powered Hockey Table is always ready to go. The most eye-catching feature of this table is its carbon fiber top rail with blue ABS bevel edge trim accents, which gives the classic game a modern twist and ensures it looks beautiful in any environment. With our quick and simple set-up, you'll be playing in no time. To begin your game, just unfold the popup frame and place it on top of the cabinet.
The Popup folds up fast and effortlessly for storage after you're done using it. Despite its small weight and portability, the table's robust frame ensures a stable playing experience. Two pucks and two pushers, built-in inlay scoring to keep track of the action, and a powerful blower motor for fast-paced gameplay are all included in the package.
- Sets up in one minute without any tools required.
- Set up your hockey table in a matter of minutes in any location.
- AC power blower included for fast air-powered action on this 5-foot table.
- It's easy to keep track of the action thanks to built-in manual timers.
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 60 x 30 x 31 Inches
- Assembled Product Weight: 48 lbs.
- The triumph Pop Up Air Hockey Table costs $199.04 at Walmart.
Size is an important consideration when purchasing an air hockey table. At 8 feet long and 4 feet wide, a standard table is considered to be 8 feet long and 4 feet wide. Serious players will appreciate its size, but it's also a great choice for businesses. You can host tournaments and attract professional players to your establishment if you have a regulation-sized table.
An air hockey table will typically last between 5-8 years in use. Air hockey tables of any type and make can be made to survive longer by owners, despite the fact that we know how long the typical one now lasts. Tables can last up longer if we take good care of them.
Maintaining your air hockey table involves a number of procedures that may be taken to ensure that it is in peak operating condition for as long as possible.
Maintain the cleanliness of the playing surfaces at all times
You should do this once a week as a normal part of your routine. Before or after a game, but never both. Cleaning it on a regular basis guarantees that you don't overclean or underclean the tables, which will save you money and time. Both of these will easily cause more harm to your air hockey table. With soft cotton or microfiber cloth, gently wipe down the table's surfaces and the edges.
Remove the fan's filter and wash the fans and the filter
Cleaning fans and air blowers are essential. As you may have guessed, the air blower blows through the table's holes to create a pocket of air for the puck. The game must be cleaned regularly to keep it working smoothly. Using compressed air to clean the fans and filters will help remove buildup. Touch-ups can be done with soft cotton or microfiber cloth. Using them will keep lint out of the fans and prevent blockage.
Keep your puck in good working order
Sadly, few owners of air hockey tables are knowledgeable or care about the pucks. The pucks are vital to the game's competitiveness. If your puck isn't floating properly or at all, the only option is to replace it. If your puck is bent or deformed, you must replace it.
How to take care of and operate your air hockey table:
- Use only a 120v AC household outlet that is sufficient for your needs, and make sure the cord is not a trip hazard.
- Apply spray furniture polish to a clean cloth and wipe down the playfield while the air motor is operating to make the pucks move quicker before the first game and on a regular basis thereafter to ensure long life and optimal performance from your air hockey table.
- If the A/C Adapter cord is broken in any manner, it is not recommended that you activate the motor.
- The table should not be used for sitting, climbing, or leaning.
- When moving the table, DO NOT drag it with your feet. This will result in leg damage.
- Don't place any drink on the table.
- In order to prevent the A/C Adapter cord from becoming a trip hazard, it is recommended that this table be located close to the wall. When the table is not in use, always unplug the A/C Adapter from the wall.
Even if you decided to have this triumph air hockey table or any other brand of air hockey table, all of this is depends on how you take care and maintain its quality. In fact, when it comes to a table's lifespan, how much money you spend and how frequently you use it will determine how long your table will endure. The author encourages you to follow the guidelines and manual of your air hockey table.