The NVIDIA RTX A4000 16GB Mining Hashrate - Is It Worth Buying?
The NVIDIA RTX A4000 16GB mining hashrate can reach up to 59.11 MH/s for mining Ethereum (ETH) using the Ethash Algorithm with a 125 Watt power consumption, earning you up to $3.15 per day if you use the Ethash algorithm.
This graphic card, which is based on the GA104 silicon chip and is nearly as powerful as the GTX 3080 GPU, was introduced on April 12, 2021. It is one of a wide range of professional workstation-class graphics cards, and it is ideal for close mining cases with a single GPU slot. It is also energy efficient, which allows it to be powerful enough to work without interruption.
It has 48 second-generation RT Cores and 192 third-generation Tensor Cores, which increases the speed of machine learning applications. The board's power consumption is under 140W, and the temperature control is up to 93 degrees Celsius, making it suitable for use in single-slot PCIe graphics cards.
The RTX A4000 features 6,144 CUDA cores, 16GB of GDDR6 memory, and a base speed of 735 MHz, making it a powerful graphics card. When overclocked, it is capable of attaining speeds of up to 1560 MHz and memory rates of up to 1750 MHz, respectively. This card also includes a 4X Display Port 1.4a with a linked 256-memory interface, and it is intended for use in virtual reality games.
Here's the NVIDIA RTX A4000 16GB mining hashrate, specifications, and overclock settings for Ethereum mining.
- CUDA Cores: 6144
- NVIDIA RT Cores: 48
- NVIDIA Tensor Cores: 192
- GPU Memory: 16 GB GDDR6 with ECC
- Memory Interface: 256 - bit
- Memory Bandwidth : 448 GB/s
- Peak FP32 Performance: 19,2 TFLOPS
- RT Core Performance: 37,4 TFLOPS
- Tensor Performance: 153,4 TOPS
- Multi - GPU Scalability: No
- NVLink Bandwidth
- System Interface: PCI Express 4.0 x16
- Maximum Power Consumption: 140W
- Power Connector: 1x 6-pin PCIe
- Product Weight: 500g
- Energy Star Enabling: Yes
- Thermal Solution: Ultra-quiet active fansink
- Form Factor: 111.76 mm H x 243,1 mm L, Single Slot
- Display Connectors: DisplayPort 1.4 (4)
- DisplayPort with Audio: Yes
- DVI-D Single-Link Connector: Yes, via optional adapter
- HDMI Support: Yes, via included adapter
- Number of Displays Supported: 4
- Maximum DP 1.4 Resolution: HDR 7680 x 4320 at 60 Hz
- 5K Display Support: HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz
- 4K Display Support: HDR 4096 x 2160 or 3840 x 2160 at 120 Hz
- Maximum DVI-D DL Resolution: 2560 x 1600 at 60 Hz via 3rd party adapter
- Maximum DVI-D SL Resolution: 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz via optional adapter
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Professional 3D Support: Via optional Stereo Connector Bracket
- Quadro Sync II Compatible: Yes (with optional Quadro SYNC II)
- NVIDIA GPU Direct Compatible: Yes
- Graph APIs: Shader Model 5.1, OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12.0, Vulkan 1.0
- Compute APIs: CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL
- NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager: Yes
- NVIDIA MOSAIC: Yes
DaggerHashimoto [ EtHash : (ETH) & (ETC) ] Ethereum Mining Hashrate: 62 MH/s
Power Consumption: 124 Watts/Hour
KAWPOW (RVN) Mining Hashrate: 24 MH/s
Power Consumption: 140 Watts/Hour
Autolykos2 ( Ergo ) Mining Hashrate: 122 MH/s
Power Consumption: 140 Watts/Hour
NVIDIA Geforce RTX A4000 16GB DaggerHashimoto [ EtHash : (ETH) & (ETC) ] Ethereum Mining Overclock/Undervolt Settings
- Power Limit (%): ~93% or 129 (W)
- Core Clock (CClock): +1100
- Memory Clock (MClock): +1500 or 3000
- Fan Speed (%): 70% Â± based on your temps
At the moment, the card is far less expensive than the RTX 3070, making it significantly more appealing to consider for mining. The only drawback is that the card is not playable, and when mining is completed, it will no longer be possible to play on it, making it difficult to sell.
However, if you are considering a card that will be used solely for mining, you will have no problems accepting it. The card has an extremely high energy efficiency rating. The NVIDIA RTX A4000 hashrate can reach up to 59.11 MH/s for mining Ethereum (ETH) using the Ethash Algorithm with a 125 Watt power consumption, earning you up to $3.15 per day if you use the Ethash algorithm.