How To Use Google Pay Recharge And What It Can Do For You?
Everyone likes to get things for free. Companies make these offers and deals so that they can make money and also help their customers, so they do it. Google Pay has been using this strategy since the start of their business, and it has worked well. On top of that, the app is now offering deals on mobile recharges.
Google Pay will give you money back when you recharge your phone with the networks that are in the app. When you do this, Google Pay will send some money to your bank account.
It's not just for your phone. You can also get Google Pay DTH recharge and pay the bills on the app. The majority of companies have a "wallet" option, which means that even if you get a cashback, the money will go to your wallet and not into your bank account. More about Google Pay Recharge is coming up here.
How To Mobile Recharge in Google Pay || GOOGLE PAY MOBILE RECHARGE 2020
COPYRIGHT_WI: Published on https://washingtonindependent.com/google-pay-recharge/ by Tyrese Griffin on 2022-03-22T03:02:19.438Z
As soon as Recharge notices that you're using Stripe to process payments, you'll be able to turn on Google Pay in your Recharge Dashboard!
When you're in your Recharge Dashboard, click the Storefront button and choose Checkout.
Check the box next to "Enable Google Pay" on the Checkout page.
In order to use Google Pay with Recharge, you don't need to do anything more than go to the standard Recharge checkout URL, which is http://checkout.rechargeapps.com.
Note: If your checkout has a custom domain, you'll need to take some extra steps to get Google Pay to work on your site. Get in touch with Recharge support and give them your custom URL so they can set up your new account.
- Open up Google Pay.
- Choose "Settings" from the menu.
- You can choose to add a card.
- Put in the card number, expiration date, CVV, and the name and billing address of the person who has the card.
- Click Save.
- Tap Activate next to your new card's payment method list to make it work for the first time.
- Enter your OTP.
Note that the Google Pay Visa Card offer is good for all recharge and bill payments, except for insurance premiums, but not for insurance premiums. The user must make three transactions during the time period to get two scratch cards. If you want to learn more about how to add a credit card to Google Pay, click here.
For example, with Freecharge, you can do a Google Play Recharge whenever you want from anywhere. You can do this on the Freecharge website or through the app. Just follow these steps:
- Go to Freecharge.com or use an app to sign in.
- Choose the Google Play icon.
- Type in the phone number that is linked to Google Play.
- Then, click the next button.
- Enter the amount you want to add between 100-1500.
- Choose Google Play. Recharge with a code of your choice and get cash back and other deals.
- Choose the payment method that works best for you, such as a debit or credit card, a bank account, a Freecharge Wallet, or UPI.
As soon as the payment is done, you get a confirmation message on your cell phone and email. The amount will also show up as a Google Play Recharge almost right away. Now, you can buy anything you want from the Google Play Store, whether it is music, books, games, apps, in-app add-ons and upgrades, or anything else.
Mobile recharges help you get money back that goes into your bank account. With Google Pay Mobile Recharge, you can always get money back. Every time you recharge your cell phone, you will get a scratch card and a chance to get a lot of different things. The first time you use Google Pay, you might get a deal to make it fun. In the last few weeks, Google Pay added a service that lets you pay for your cell phone.
There are a lot of deals on Google Pay. A lot of these deals come from rewards that you get when you use the Google Pay app. These rewards come in the form of scratch cards. Every time you scratch these virtual cards, you get different deals that you can take advantage of on different services and goods. You can earn money through Google Pay with these deals.
- Google Pay can get you up to Rs 500 back on Oyo Rooms.
- It's a deal for Google Pay scratch cards. You can earn up to Rs 1000.
- In order to earn money with Google Pay, you must make a payment of at least 200. (New Users).
Use Google Pay to make all of your purchases, and you're sure to get some great deals from different stores. Make Google Pay your main transaction app to get the most out of the benefits you get when you pay for things.