How To Prepare For A Reiki Course?
Once you've identified the ideal Reiki Master, you're ready to schedule a workshop at a convenient time and location. There are several advantages to preparing for a Reiki course. A Reiki attunement is a unique spiritual experience. As such, the experience can be enhanced if you bring all of your energies - physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual - into balance and harmony during the week preceding the start of the course.
Since certain aspects of our lives make this more difficult, you may wish to follow the suggestions below, but they are entirely optional. There are no significant disadvantages to not preparing for a Reiki course, so don't be concerned if you're reading this the night before one or if you took one years ago and didn't do any of this.
They are designed to help you get the most out of the course's more spiritual components and help you reduce toxins in your body, which makes the clearing process after the course a little bit easier. Please keep in mind that some of them involve dietary changes, which are generally beneficial. However, if you have any health concerns or are concerned in any way, seek medical advice first. Let's talk about how to prepare for a Reiki course?
COPYRIGHT_WI: Published on https://washingtonindependent.com/ebv/how-to-prepare-for-a-reiki-course/ by Rian Mcconnell on 2022-11-19T04:19:00.000Z
- It may be beneficial to perform a gentle "detox" for a few days before an attunement, consisting primarily of raw, fresh vegetables and fruit—preferably organic—and plenty of water. If you are unfamiliar with fasting, you may wish to begin with 24-hour water or fruit/vegetable juice fast.
- If that sounds a little extreme, even if you are not a vegetarian, it may be beneficial to abstain from meat, poultry, and fish for a few days prior to the course. They may all contain trace amounts of drugs or other toxins, and their energetic vibrations may also have negativity due to the fear experienced by the animals during the catching, transporting, and slaughtering processes. Rather than that, replace them with a variety of fresh organic fruits and vegetables and limit or eliminate processed foods that contain preservatives and additives.
- Drink plenty of water—the body requires approximately 2 liters (312 pints) of water per day to function optimally, some of which can obtain from the foods and beverages you consume, but you make it much easier on your body if you provide it with what it requires. Always consult your physician if you have any reason to believe that increasing your water intake could be harmful.
- It is recommended that you abstain from alcohol for several days prior to and during the Reiki course, as well as possible for several days afterward. Additionally, try to limit your intake of caffeine-containing beverages such as tea, coffee, cola; other fizzy beverages; sweet or fatty foods; and chocolate.
- If you smoke, attempt to abstain for several days before the course and smoke as little as possible during and immediately after. If you are taking any medications, try to limit or eliminate them as much as possible before, during, and after the course, but do not stop taking or reduce the dosage of any medications prescribed by your doctor.
- Reduce or eliminate time spent on activities or situations that have negative energy, such as watching the news or violent or fear-inducing programs or films, reading newspapers or books that contain violence or horror, listening to loud music, being around people who have highly negative views, or being in places that make you feel uneasy.
- Take some time for yourself to spend quietly in contemplation or meditation, or to walk in a park or the countryside, or to listen to classical or "New Age" music; these are all beneficial activities that will help you "de-stress" and become more in tune with the course's nature.
All of the above suggestions can also contribute to a longer-term healthier lifestyle. After taking the Reiki course, you may discover that you want to live a healthier lifestyle. For example, some people find it much easier to quit smoking after receiving Reiki attunement and find that healthy eating is an appealing option. The Reiki heightens their awareness of the toxic load they may have been ingesting regularly.