NAR Ankle Trauma Holster - The Best One So Far
Users of the North American Rescue Ankle Trauma Holster have the option of keeping important trauma medical equipment readily accessible without adding bulk to the belt. This is made possible by the holster's location on the user's ankle.
An ankle holster is an excellent way to conceal a backup weapon for use in an emergency. This particular style of holster is an efficient method of concealing a firearm in certain environments and scenarios.
Because it will flop around your leg while you walk, jog, or run around, carrying a gun on your ankle can be pretty uncomfortable if you need to move around quite a bit.
It takes some time to get used to the weight of the pistol and the strain that it puts on the ankle. Thankfully, a number of different ankle holsters have been devised with features that will increase the level of comfort experienced by the person using the holster.
COPYRIGHT_WI: Published on https://washingtonindependent.com/ebv/ankle-trauma-holster/ by Tom Mohamed on 2022-10-06T08:08:49.118Z
An ultralight kit that contains:
- This ankle holster features a lightweight frame made of water-resistant ripstop nylon, and it has compartments to hold various items.
- Accept and safely fasten a C-A-T® Tourniquet, an ETDTM, as well as additional gauze or a hemostatic agent.
- An inner made of a supple, breathable fabric that aids with moisture wicking for increased user comfort is one of the features of this product.
- One size fits most, with high-strength hook and loop fasteners for maximum adjustability in the closures.
- Holster Only (medical equipment not included).
- A carrier that is extremely lightweight, has a low profile, and is adaptable, allowing for the transport of crucial trauma equipment with.
- access to the components is simple, can be done with one hand, and can be done on any side.
- Designed to fit a C-A-T® Tourniquet, an ETDTM, as well as a gauze/hemostatic dressing.
- Innovative materials that offer the user comfort and are able to be worn for extended periods of time.
- Pouches that are both protective and weather resistant, and that have secure hook-and-loop fastenings for each component that is carried.
- Hook and loop fasteners.
- You can buy it for $39.99.
All of which can now be carried by law enforcement personnel or other individuals.
Carry a full trauma kit on your ankle!
The kit contents of the NAR Ankle Trauma Kit are:
- Ankle Trauma Holster
- C-A-T® Tourniquet, Black
- S-rolled Gauze or Combat Gauze LE Hemostatic Dressing
- 4 in. Flat ETD™ (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- Dark Angel Medical Ankle Trauma Kit
- Rescue Essentials Ankle Medical Holster
- Rescue Essentials Tactical Ankle Medical Kit
- Galco Ankle Trauma Kit
The features of Rescue Essentials Ankle Medical Holster are:
- Elastic storage bands and pouches.
- Customizable to user preferences.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Main Pouch has a red tab for instant identification.
- Price (Amazon): $29.99.
You should maintain easy access to critical trauma equipment without adding bulk to your pocket, vest, or belt otherwise in case of emergency it will be difficult for you save yourself
The Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD), hemostatic gauze, and CAT Tourniquet are all neatly packed in the NAR Ankle Trauma Holster.
The ankle holsters and trauma kits are one-size-fits-all, with high-strength hook and loop closures for maximum adjustability and versatility. The contents of the ankle holster can be quickly and easily accessed one-handed, with either hand, for rapid deployment.