Zoya Hussain is a well-known name in the Hindi cinema industry, not only as an actor but also as a screenwriter and director. She rose to fame after appearing in the Bollywood period drama Mukkabaaz, in which she played the role of Sunaina Mishra.
The films Brawler (2017), Lal Kaptaan (2019), and Kaadan contributed to her rise to fame. In 2021, she played the role of IPS Officer Amrita Singh in the online series Grahan, which was made by Disney+ Hotstar.
|Full Name||Zoya Hussain|
|Profession||Actor, Director, Writer|
|Date of Birth||1st October 1990|
|Day of Birth||Monday|
|Birth Place||Delhi India|
|Currently lives||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
This stunningly attractive actress was born on October 1st, 1990, in New Delhi, India. The fact that Zoya's complexion is both fair and radiant contributes to the allure and radiance of her appearance. She has naturally jet-black hair that is smooth and silky, and her eyes are a gorgeous dark brown color.
Her zodiac sign, or sun sign, is Libra. She came from a Muslim household and has Indian citizenship by virtue of the fact that she was born in New Delhi, India. Zoya Hussain comes from a family that practices Islam. It is not known what her father's name is, but he is the owner of an adventure tourism firm.
Her mother is also a child psychologist, but neither her name nor her surname is known. One of her sisters is a writer for a digital media firm, and that sibling works for her. In Delhi, Zoya Hussain attended a boarding school till the end of her formal education. She has a bachelor's degree in management studies.
Even at a young age, Zoya had the ambition to launch a career in the entertainment industry. Throughout her childhood, she excelled at a variety of activities, including playing musical instruments and participating in sports.
During her tenure at the school, she was a highly active participant in the acting performances that were held there. She did some theater for a bit after she graduated college, and then she moved to Mumbai to pursue a career as an actress there.
Her first film, "Mukkabaaz," marked the beginning of Zoya Hussain's career as an actress. She received widespread acclaim and praise for her performance as the film's main heroine, Sunaina Mishra, whom she portrayed.
She has cast in several subsequent films and television shows as a result of the success of her performance in this film. They were all instrumental in her becoming more famous and gaining a better reputation in the Bollywood business.
After the success of her first film, Zoya Hussain went on to appear in the film "The Brawler," which was released to theaters in 2017. After then, she provided us with several other amazing films in which we could admire her acting talents.
This includes films such as "Namdev Bhau in Search of Silence" (2018) and "Laal Kaptaan" (2019), as well as "Teen Aur Adha" and "Hathi Mere Saathi," all of which were released in the same year.
However, it is by no means all that this extraordinary actress has been up to in her life recently. As a consequence of the fact that she was working in the business, her passion for writing also increased, which led to her penning a variety of screenplays as well.
Zoya Hussain, a stunningly gorgeous actress, rose to prominence with her performance in her very first film, which was titled "Mukkabaaz." In 2018, she was awarded the Jury Award for Best Actress for her performance.
This was for her first film, "Mukkabaaz,". The following year, Zoya Hussain was presented with a second Jury's Choice Award for her first film, elevating it to the status of one of her very greatest works to date.
The height of Zoya Hussain is 5 feet, 3 inches, and her weight is 50 kilograms. Her body is 32 inches tall, 24 inches wide, and 32 inches long. Zoya Hussain's bra size is 32B, her waist size is 24 inches, and her hip size is 32 inches. She is a size 12 in dresses and an 8 in shoes. She has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair of the same tint.
- Zoya Hussain is a well-known actress as well as a writer and director.
- She is most recognized for her performance in the film "Ankahi Kahaniya," in which she played the part of Tanu Mathur.
- She came into the world in the city of New Delhi, India.
- She has had an interest in performing ever since she was a youngster.
- Zoya Hussain used to take part in the school plays as well as the contests for theater.
- She relocated to Mumbai when she finished her undergraduate studies there.
- Anurag Kashyap is credited as the director of the movie "Mukkabaaz."
- She had the opportunity to collaborate with the well-known actor "Ravi Kishan.
- In the movie "Teen Aur Aadha," Zoya performed the character "Sulekha."
- Zoya Hussain collaborated with the internationally renowned "Saif Ali Khan."
- Zoya was given the chance to participate in the online series "Grahan" in the year 2021.
- The film "Ankahi Kahaniya" had Hussain in a starring role (2021).
- In the movie "Ankahi Kahaniya," she played the character of Tanu Mathur.
- She has a strong passion for playing various instruments.
- On Instagram, Zoya has a following of more than 66,000 people.
- She is not sophisticated with technology.
- She has a strong aversion to people who have poor manners.
- She has three dogs as pets and considers herself an animal advocate.
- She does not enjoy humidity or unclean home.
- She is unable to function properly without her mascara.
- She is capable of playing the flute.
The estimate for Zoya's net worth is fifty million Indian rupees. Films and different forms of commercial advertising provide the majority of her revenue.
She is an Indian citizen.
Zoya Hussain was born on October 1, 1990.
In the Indian film industry, Zoya Hussain is a well-known actress, writer, and director.
Zoya Hussain is a well-known name in the world of Indian cinema as an actor, screenwriter, and director who mostly works in Hindi films. There is no shadow of a doubt about the success that lies ahead for her.
We hope that everything works out well for her in the future. Because she is such a fantastic actress, we have high hopes that she will be able to enjoy a growing amount of success in the future.