Robie Uniacke 2021: Husband Of Actress Rosamund Pike, Bio, Career, Hobbies, Net Worth
Robie Uniacke is a British businessman and mathematician who is most known for being the long-term partner of 'Gone Girl' actress Rosamund Pike. Robie Uniacke's 'astute intellect,' thus according to Rosamund Pike, has enabled her to focus on her profession and define the way she approaches her roles. He encourages her with his "wit, intellect, and irreverence," according to the actress, who also credits him with making her bolder.
Robie Uniacke was born in the United Kingdom in 1961. He entered Eton College in Windsor, England, for his education. Since he was a youngster, he has been fascinated with mathematics. He also speaks Mandarin incredibly well. According to a statement in the 'Dailymail UK,' Robie Uniacke, a businessman, was in leadership of as many as three firms in 2008. Pale Fire Ltd, an IT consulting firm, was founded by him in 2010. The firm, however, was deemed insolvent and was liquidated in 2016.
While most information regarding Robie Uniacke's recent work as a businessman or his ambiguous profile as a "mathematical researcher" are unclear, he had a series of failed romances, much like her future girlfriend Rosamund Pike, which became public after they began dating in 2009. Everything appeared on the internet, from his history as a drug user to his two failed marriages.
COPYRIGHT_WI: Published on https://washingtonindependent.com/w/robie-uniacke/ by Adaline Fritz on 2021-09-10T05:23:29.385Z
Robie Uniacke is the long-time spouse of Rosamund Pike, a really good Hollywood actress. Robie Uniacke's age is a bit of a mystery among Pike's admirers, but according to a claim in Nicki Swift, Uniacke is now about 60 years old, making him 18 years older than Pike. In 2009, the pair met at a party. Pike and Uniacke welcomed their first child, a son named Solo Uniacke, three years after dating the mathematician.
Robie is a tall man, standing at 5'9" tall. The mathematician has kept silent about his parents and siblings to this day. We have really no idea if he has a sibling. We, as fans, admire his decision to keep his family members away from all the excessive media attention and publicity. When it comes to his ethnicity, the wonderful gentleman is of Caucasian-white heritage and has British nationality.
Rosamund Pike Husband, Kids, Siblings, Parents (Family Members)
Robie was educated by his parents in Windsor, England, and showed an early interest in arithmetic, performing activities and puzzles faster than his contemporaries. He studied at Windsor high school before enrolling at Eton College, a private institution. In 1983, he earned a bachelor ’s degree in mathematics, even though university is unclear.
The path to victory, as we all know, is always long and complicated, and Robie was no exception to this fact. The man suffered a lot with his drug addiction throughout his glory days. He most likely struggled with heroin addiction for eight years. The genius finally conquered in the struggle and relaunched his career as a result.
Robie has been battling his drug addiction for a long period of time. He and his first wife, Emma Howards, were both addicted to heroin, which was presumably the grounds for their divorce — they tried rehabilitation but were unsuccessful. Robie appears to have lately gotten ‘clean,' implying he is no longer taking narcotics.
Even in the face of adversity, the couple has always defied the odds and never backed up the battle. Pike told the media in one of her interviews that their difference in age had never interfered with their quality family time. The actress went on to say that she considers herself fortunate to have met a brave life partner. Robie is certain to prevail despite all odds with such a beauty on his side.
Uniacke is worth $1 million, according to another article on the Celebrity net worth website. His multiple business enterprises account for the vast majority of his fortune. He's also a well-known British mathematician who speaks Mandarin fluently.
How much is Rosamund Pike worth? Who plays Miss Frost in Die Another Day? | CB Facts
Robie loves to travel and has visited countries all over the world, with China to be his favorite. He has mastered Mandarin Chinese and is teaching his children to speak it as well.
Since beginning his career as a businessman, he has been fascinated by the film industry and Hollywood, and his favorite actresses are Emma Watson and Angelina Jolie. He enjoys action and science fiction films, such as "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider" and "Beauty and the Beast."
Robie has always loved music and has been an old-school rocker since he was a youth, growing up listening to bands including Aerosmith, The Scorpions, and Guns n' Roses.
Robie ventured into the field of entrepreneurship with renewed vigor and excitement. In 2010, he founded the well-known IT firm Pale Fire Ltd. Things looked to be going well for a time, but the firm was declared insolvent just six years later. The firm was dissolved in 2016 as a result of this occurrence since it was unable to pay its debts.
Robie worked with a number of consulting and financial firms before launching Pale Fire Ltd., an information technology (IT) firm where he sat on the board of directors. Robie failed to pay taxes of about $250,000 to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC) When the business went bankrupt in 2016 and was closed the same year - after many investigations, it was discovered that Robie failed to pay taxes of roughly $250,000 to HMRC. He also transferred substantial sums of money from his company's account on occasion, utilizing the money for his own personal needs. Robie was terminated from his employment as the company's director after admitting to the allegations.
For Robie and his wife, the scenario was a nightmare. Despite his efforts to overcome his heroin addiction and attend recovery programs, he was troubled by financial issues. His exclusion from the position of corporate director was revealed by the Dailymail UK and other media sites.
Rosamund Pike Talks About Her Two Boys
After having met at a party in 2009, Robie began dating actress Rosamund Pike, with whom he dated for three years before Rosamund gave birth to their son Solo in May 2012. Atom, their second son, was born in December 2014, and the family of four now live in England.
Robie was formerly married to Emma Howards, an actress and the daughter of the Earl of Carlisle; they married in 1983 and divorced in 1989, with Emma giving birth to their son Robie Jonjo at that moment. Robie later married Rose Batstone, an interior designer, and the couple had three children together, Hector, Olive, and Florence - their marriage lasted for several years before they broke up.
Rosamund had been in many romances before to dating Robie, including a two-year relationship with actor Simon Woods until he came out as homosexual and married Christopher Bailey. She then moved on to date Joe Wright, a Hollywood producer, and the two dated for four years and were even engaged before breaking up in 2008.
Real Life Boyfriends Of Rosamund Pike / Dating History (1998 - 2008)
Robie Uniacke is the father of four more children, four of whom he shares with his ex-girlfriend Emma Howard. The pair became closer as Pike's film career developed, and they had their second child in 2014. Atom Uniacke was the name given to a new kid by the couple. Pike was questioned about marriage in a 2012 interview with Vogue, and she responded that she was happy with the way things were between Robie and herself. Rosamund is now the mother of two kids, and she does not appear to be talking about marriage anytime soon.
Rosamund Mary Ellen Pike was born on January 27, 1979, in London, England. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius, and she is a British citizen. Rosamund Pike is an actress best recognized for her role as Miranda Frost in the James Bond spy thriller "Die Another Day" in 2002.
Rosamund Pike was a British actress who was best known for her roles in "Jack Reacher" (2012), "Gone Girl" (2014), "Hostiles" (2017), and the television series "State of the Union." She was nominated for an Academy Award for her work in "Jack Reacher" (2012), "Gone Girl" (2014), "Hostiles" (2017), and "State of the Union" (SundanceTV, 2019). Pike was born on January 27, 1979, in London, to opera singer parents. Pike, who was an only child, spent most of her youth traveling with her parents around Europe due to the nomadic nature of her parents' career.
Rosamund was born into a family of actors, so it was only natural that she would follow in their footsteps. She was admitted into the National Youth Theatre and soon found herself performing Juliet in Shakespeare's classic love story "Romeo and Juliet." Pike was found by an acting agency who spotted raw ability in the young Rosamund at that performance. Rosamund accepted his offer to represent her, and she continued to perform on stage.
Pike, on the other hand, took a break from acting to concentrate on her academics. She specialized in English Literature at Wadham College in Oxford, where Chelsea Clinton was a student, and graduated with a degree in 2001. Pike returned to performing after getting her degree.
Rosamund Pike has a net worth of $6 million and is an English actress. She gained prominence after starring as a Bond girl in the James Bond film "Die Another Day" in 2002.
- She is a pianist and a cellist.
- She can speak French and German
- She attended school in Bristol, England.
- Graduated from Oxford University's Wadham College with a 2:1 (upper second class degree = 2nd Honors = Magna Cum Laude) in English Literature.
- The same as Iris Murdoch, the great Irish novelist, she attended the same school.
- Julian and Caroline Pike are her parents, and she is their only child. Caroline is a concert violinist and Julian is a professional opera singer.
- While at Wadham College in Oxford, she was acquainted with Chelsea Clinton. They are not just the same height (5' 9"), but they are also both only children who speak German fluently.
- At the 2003 Empire Awards, she won Best Debut for her role as Miranda Frost in Die Another Day (2002).
- The 12-year and 5-month age difference between her and Halle Berry in Die Another Day (2002) is the largest between two Bond ladies in a single film since Alison Doody and Grace Jones in A View to a Kill (18 years) (1985).
- Natalie Portman, Charlize Theron, Emily Blunt, Abbie Cornish, Olivia Wilde, Julianne Hough, and the film's producer Reese Witherspoon were among those that auditioned or were considered for the role in Gone Girl (2014).
- Since December 2009, he has been in a long-term relationship with Robie Uniacke. They are the parents of two sons.
- On May 6, 2012, she gave birth to her first child, a son named Solo Uniacke, at the age of 33. Robie Uniacke, her long-term lover, is the father of the kid.
- When she finished production on Jack Reacher, she was 5 months pregnant with her son Solo (2012).
- On December 2, 2014, she gave birth to her second child, a son named Atom Uniacke, at the age of 35. Robie Uniacke, her long-term lover, is the child's father.
- 4 months after giving birth to her son Solo, she returned to work to begin filming The World's End (2013).
- Joe Wright proposed to her in Lake Como in Italy after they met while he directed her on the set of Pride & Prejudice (2005). (September 2007-June 2008).
- Shortly before their wedding, Joe Wright called off their engagement. Save-the-date cards had already been sent out. [June 2008].
- She has stated that "China and Chinese culture are very important for my family" and has given herself the Chinese name Pei Chunhua since she believes her English name is too lengthy and masculine. She stated that she selected the Chinese name because Pei is a traditional Chinese last name, Chun reflects the notion of purity and honesty, which is a quality she wants to embody, and Hua has the same sound as the character for flower, which Rosamund translates as "world rose."