Stupid Simple SEO Review
Do you have a blog? Or a website? How long have you been working on your content? If you’re like me and you have been working hard on your content for years, you know it’s not easy-peasy. You have to put in a lot of hours, do your research, verify leads, etc. and you want your hard work to pay off. But as well as gaining followers and making sales, you have got to secure your blog for the future. You need to know that your blog won’t suddenly go away one day because you have no traffic or your traffic dips. You need some kind of insurance for your blog.
Diversity is also key for bloggers. A blogger cannot rely on a single source of traffic. As a blogger you need to be dipping your toe into all kinds of sources for traffic and followers. That includes social media, an email list, and more.
But that diversity also has to include good SEO – Search Engine Optimization. Because SEO is what gets you high in Google rankings. It is how you get more and more traffic to your blog, and how you get found in the first place.
Why is traffic so important? Traffic is everything! Traffic leads to followers, fans, affiliate sales, and customers for your products and services. Traffic is the key to everything!
So, let’s find out if the Stupid Simple SEO review course is the right fit for you before you reach for your credit card and purchase this course.
COPYRIGHT_WI: Published on https://washingtonindependent.com/stupid-simple-seo-review/ by Landon Morton on 2021-10-10T04:50:37.670Z
What Is SEO?
The term "search engine optimization" refers to the process of optimizing a website for search engines. In simple terms, it refers to the process of upgrading your website in order to boost its exposure when consumers use Google, Bing, and other search engines to look for products or services linked to your business. You're more likely to gain attention and attract new and existing clients to your business if your pages appear higher in search results.
How Does It Work?
Bots are used by search engines like Google and Bing to crawl the web, moving from site to site, collecting information about those sites, and indexing them. Consider the index to be a large library where a librarian can pull up a book (or a web page) to assist you in finding exactly what you're looking for.
Then, using hundreds of ranking criteria or signals, algorithms examine sites in the index to decide the order in which they should show in search results for a given query. The librarian, in our library analogy, has read every single book in the library and can tell you which one will provide the answers to your queries.
Our SEO success characteristics can be viewed as proxy indicators for components of the user experience. It's how search bots determine how well a website or web page can provide the searcher with what they're looking for.
Unlike sponsored search ads, you cannot pay search engines to improve your organic search rankings, therefore SEO experts must put in the effort. Here's where human intervention comes in.
What Is The Significance Of SEO In Terms Of Marketing?
Because individuals make trillions of searches every year, often with commercial intent to find information about products and services, SEO is a critical component of digital marketing. Brands' major source of internet traffic is frequently search, which is supplemented by other marketing channels. A higher placement in search results than your competitors can have a significant influence on your bottom line.
However, during the last few years, search results have evolved to provide visitors with more direct answers and information, which are more likely to retain consumers on the results page rather than redirecting them to other websites.
Also keep in mind that search results features like rich results and Knowledge Panels can enhance visibility and provide users with extra information about your organization right in the results.
In a nutshell, SEO is the bedrock of an integrated marketing ecosystem. Once you've figured out what your website visitors desire, you can use that information across your campaigns (paid and organic), your website, and your social media sites, among other places.
Is SEO Hard?
Why is SEO so Difficult?
There's no doubt about it: Search engine optimization is incredibly difficult. In the world of search engine optimization, there is a lot of mystery and confusion. It can be intimidating to learn something new. As if it were a foreign language spoken by a tribe unknown to us!
SEO, on the other hand, isn't difficult or complicated at all. As soon as you know what it's all about, you'll be ready. In reality, SEO is a very simple process. You just need to learn what it's all about and implement the recommendations yourself. That's why Mike dubbed his course "Stupid Simple SEO." Because SEO is not difficult. Yes, it is a bit of a puzzle. But once you understand everything, you'll realize how ridiculously simple it all is! There is so much to learn and do as a new blogger, and SEO is just another thing you will need to learn and implement. As a result, it is easy to dismiss it, believing that it does not apply to you or that it is something you can do later.
If you want to drive traffic to your site and get followers, SEO is critical.
If you know SEO and implement it properly, you'll be rewarded with blog posts that appear in Google search results.
That doesn't seem like a huge deal, does it? You may have impressive social media followings — your Pinterest and Facebook pages may have thousands of followers. You might have a large and active email list. What if, though, those things vanished? What if those businesses alter their business practices?
Don't worry, but things really do, and have, disappear. The Pinterest platform is amazing. There are instances when Pinterest's algorithms can alter, which causes your statistics to drop on any given day or week. Pinterest recently instituted some substantial adjustments, and that happened to many of us.
One of the biggest worries in social media nowadays is that any social media site could shut down (such as Google Plus), change their algorithms, or be purchased out by another company. Suspended accounts have been reported on social media networks like Facebook and Twitter. Everything in your life can influence your blog visitors and blog posts. Social media does not guarantee traffic.
For your blog, Google is the most consistent traffic you can get. In addition to organic search traffic, we also have a substantial amount of organic traffic that is not reliant on social networking networks. Searching for your name using Google and seeing your material appear in search results is a good way to encourage people to discover you as a prospective new reader.
To appear at the top of Google search results for certain phrases and topics, you want to make yourself appear relevant. The result is more traffic as a result of the work you put in. That traffic has existed for years.
It's similar to safeguarding your blog and driving visitors using SEO.
Why Is Seo Important For Marketing?
- Google traffic is highly targeted; a visitor is actively seeking information and/or a solution to their problem.
- Google traffic is largely passive — once you've ranked, you don't need to do much "maintenance" to keep that traffic coming in (unlike Pinterest with a never-ending stream of active Pinning)
- Google traffic is mostly consistent — in contrast to Pinterest's erratic algorithm changes, Google's algorithm is much more consistent if you know what you're doing.
- Diversification! — If your blog receives 100 percent of its traffic from Pinterest, your blog's traffic and business are entirely dependent on changes to their algorithm.
Can You Just Do Seo On Your Own?
If you're thinking if you actually need an SEO course. Yes, you do.
BUT - you will need to do a lot of study to master all about SEO. To learn how to do it correctly, you will need to read several articles and visit various websites.
Nobody is an SEO specialist. Not everyone has SEO experience.
But do you actually have hours to investigate something? Doubtful. Do you have better uses for your blog? Buying this course saves you hours of wasted time trying to learn SEO from an unreliable source.
This course is available for life after purchase. He also updates it. I'm confident you'll return to this course again and again.
What Is Stupid Simple SEO?
Stupid Simple SEO is a premium SEO course that aims to debunk SEO myths and introduce "simple SEO" to the blogging world.
Mike Pearson is the mastermind behind the excellent and intuitive Stupid Simple SEO tutorial. This course has been active for a few years, and it is open for enrollment on the grounds just twice a year. He has founded a number of successful specialty websites and earned thousands of dollars in Amazon commissions. He is dedicated to this course and endeavor, and he genuinely knows his business. He is extremely active in the private Facebook group he created for the event and is constantly accessible to answer questions.
The course had a minor facelift in 2021 and benefited from several upgrades. Currently, the current course is the Stupid Simple SEO 2.0 course.
Stupid Simple SEO was created for you if you've been avoiding SEO because you don't know where to start or are overwhelmed by things like keyword research, increasing your domain authority, backlinks, and so on.
This is a significant course. This course has a large number of lessons and a great deal of material. This isn't a course that can be finished in a few days. This is a course that you should take your time with and concentrate on. Mike Pearson recommends devoting one hour per day to this training over time.
This course has been taken by many of the top bloggers in the world (including Suzi Whitford from Start a Mom Blog, Carly from Mommy on Purpose, and Michelle from Making Sense of Cents). These are niche-specific top bloggers who have mastered the art of SEO because they wouldn't be top bloggers if they didn't.
Every aspect of the method is taught in this course, which has 50+ video lectures, worksheets, and templates. Additionally, you'll get this:
- Access to the course for life.
- The community is open 24/7 and only Facebook members have access to it
- the ability to participate in bi-monthly Q&A calls with Mike
What This Course Will Solve
- It will simplify SEO and bring “simple SEO” to the blogging world.
- Most bloggers are aware of SEO and its importance, but they believe it is overly complicated and confusing.
- When it comes to SEO, they have no idea where to begin.
- They are befuddled by issues such as keyword research, creating Google-friendly content, and increasing domain authority through backlinks.
- After completing this course, you will never have to "worry" about SEO again.
Who Is It Intended For?
Bloggers who want to learn how to rank in Google, increase their blog traffic, and make more money will benefit from Stupid Simple SEO.
This is how the ideal student would appear:
- Bloggers who rely on Pinterest for the majority of their traffic and want to diversify their traffic so they aren't reliant on it.
- Bloggers who understand the importance of SEO for their blog's growth but don't know where to begin.
- Bloggers who aren't new to blogging but aren't new to SEO.
Who Is It Not For?
If you're new to blogging, have a small number of published posts, or don't have a blog yet but want to start one, Stupid Simple SEO isn't the best option.
What You Will Discover
Stupid Simple SEO is a video-based course comprised of 55+ modules totaling over 11 hours of content. It covers the following topics:
- How to set up your blog for SEO success
- Why user intent & blog relevance is so important
- How to do proper keyword research
- How to create and optimize content that ranks
- How to do SEO for affiliate marketing
- Link building 101
- How to do guest posting for backlinks
- How to do a “blogger roundup” to get links
- How to do blogger outreach
- How to use Help A Reporter Out to get links
The activities can be demanding and time-consuming, but when you complete the assignments, you should have at least a year's worth of information and a strategy to last you.
One of the most valuable components of Stupid Simple SEO is Mike's keyword research method. This module is really comprehensive. And if you follow the procedures he teaches, you'll have an extensive list of blog post ideas and keywords to go after for the year or more that you'll have covered in this course.
Here's a comprehensive description of the course's structure so you know precisely what you're getting for your money. (The number in brackets denotes the duration of the video lesson.)
Welcome & Getting Started
- How To Go Through This Course (4:34)
- The ABCs of SEO (2:51)
- An Hour Per Day of SEO (5:23)
- How Long Does It Take To Rank? (11:10)
- Your 7-Day Ahrefs Trials (6:30)
- How To Track Your SEO Progress (7:39)
- Bonus: Elementor Pro & WP Rocket Plugins
- Trello Course Roadmap (2:54)
- Private Facebook Group
- The 4-Step SEO Framework (3:29)
Module 1: Setting Up Your Blog To Be Fast & Mobile-Friendly
- How to Make Your Blog Secure (SSL) (2:48)
- How to Make Your Blog Mobile-Friendly (4:03)
- An Introduction to Site Speed (5:57)
- Tips for Improving Your Site Speed (9:44)
Module 2: Site Structure & An Optimal Homepage Design
- An Introduction To Relevance (13:10)
- How To Rank Even If Your Site Is Very Broad (9:39)
- How To Make Your Navigation Google Friendly (12:48)
- Re-Imagining Your Category Pages (13:34)
- How To Set Up Custom Category (Silo) Pages In WordPress (6:41)
- How To Create An Optimal Homepage Design (8:17)
Module 3: How to Do Keyword Research the Right Way
- Your Ahrefs 7-Day Trials (Lessons to Complete)
- An Intro To Keyword Research: What Makes A Good Keyword? (11:47)
- Why Competitor Research Beats Traditional Keyword Research (6:00)
- Brainstorming Your Initial Competitors (16:06)
- How to Find Your Competitors With Ahrefs (11:01)
- Filtering Out High-DR Sites (Batch Analysis) (9:19)
- Finalizing Your List of Competitors (6:00)
- How To Find Your Competitors’ Top Pages & Keywords (8:53)
- [Merge CSV Tool]
- How To Merge Your Keyword Spreadsheets (5:29)
- How To Organize & Sort Your Spreadsheets (10:41)
- How To Analyze Keyword Data & Develop A Content Strategy (10:53)
- How To Determine Keyword Competitiveness (11:31)
- How To Use Ahrefs Content Explorer For More Content Ideas (8:08)
- How To Do Keyword Research For Existing Content (10:10)
Module 4: The Secret To Creating Epic Content That Google Loves
- Satisfying User Intent (12:03)
- Understanding User Satisfaction (3:23)
- Pop-Ups, Aggressive Ads, And Bad User Experience (8:36)
- Your Goal: Creating EPIC Content (5:22)
- How To Research And Outline Your Content (10:12)
- How To Find Long Tail & Related Keywords (4:37)
- How To Create Epic Content That Ranks (8:03)
- How To Set Up Your On-Page SEO (14:01)
- How To Use The Yoast SEO Plugin (7:05)
- An Introduction To Content Audits (5:36)
- How To Do An SEO Content Audit (10:45)
Module 5: Getting Started With Link Building
- What Are Links & Why Are They So Important? (3:23)
- The 5 Characteristics Of A Great Link (6:59)
- Link Building Expectations (3:30)
- Getting Into The Outreach Mindset (2:19)
- Links You Don’t Want Any Part Of (3:47)
Module 6: How To Swipe Your Competitors’ Best Links
- Understanding Your Competitors’ Backlinks (4:29)
- How To Spy On Your Competitors’ Backlinks (4:12)
- How To Merge Your Backlink Spreadsheets
- How To Organize & Analyze Backlink Data For Link Opportunities (12:36)
Module 7: How To Build Links With Guest Posting
- An Introduction To Guest Posting (3:48)
- Getting Organized For Your First Guest Post Campaign (2:51)
- How To Find Guest Posting Opportunities (7:45)
- Sending Your Guest Post Pitches (11:02)
- Handling Replies & Writing Your Guest Post (7:19)
Module 8: How To Create Linkable Assets Other Websites Love Linking To
- An Introduction To Blogger Outreach & Linkable Assets (3:59)
- Three Types Of Linkable Assets: Infographics Guides, & Surveys (5:15)
- How To Brainstorm Ideas For Your Linkable Asset (4:01)
- How To Create Your Linkable Asset (7:45)
- How To Outreach To Bloggers With Linkable Assets (10:11)
Bonus: How To Master Google’s E-A-T Algorithm
- An Intro to the Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines (3:23)
- Content Quality & The QRGs (4:50)
- E-A-T and YMYL Pages (17:21)
- Why Your “About” Page Matters (6:11)
- How To Optimize Your Blog For E-A-T (3:36)
Bonus: SEO For Affiliate Marketing
- How To Identify User Intent In The Sales Funnel (5:59)
- How To Find Affiliate Keywords (7:14)
- How To Create “Best [Product]” Type Content (4:54)
- How To Create “Review” Type Content (10:24)
Bonus: How To Get Your Blog Featured On Huge Websites (HARO)
- An Introduction To HARO (7:16)
- Getting Set Up With HARO (4:33)
- How To Respond To HARO Requests (10:41)
Bonus: Building Powerful “Resource Page” Links
- An Introduction To Resource Page Link Building (2:34)
- How To Find & Filter Resource Page Prospects (9:25)
- How To Do Resource Page Outreach (7:08)
Bonus: The Secrets To A Successful Expert Roundup
- An Introduction To The GuestoRoundup Technique (2:58)
- Using Google Sheets To Get Organized (1:43)
- Expert Roundup Overview & Choosing Your Question(s) (5:48)
- How To Find Bloggers To Participate In Your Roundup (9:37)
- How To Execute The Expert Roundup & Land Your Guest Posts (8:25)
Bonus: SEMRush Mini-Class
- Finding More Competitors with SEMRush (12:09)
- Swiping Your Competitors’ Top Pages & Keywords (6:41)
- Spying on Your Competitors’ Backlinks (6:26)
Bonus: KeySearch Mini-Class
- An Introduction to Keysearch (2:38)
- How to Find Your Competitors With Keysearch (14:58)
- How to Find Your Competitors’ Top Pages (6:26)
- How To Use the Competitor Gap Feature (3:53)
- How To Get Guest Post Links With Opportunity Finder (3:56)
- How To Use Rank Tracker To Track Your Rankings (4:38)
Bonus: Google Search Console
- How To Boost Rankings for Page 1 Keywords (11:29)
- How To Find New Keyword Ideas Using GSC (9:49)
- How To Identify Pages Losing Traffic (4:50)
- How To Identify Internal Linking Opportunities (6:41)
Bonus: Behind The Scenes of Credit Takeoff
- Niche Selection (16:20)
- Setting Up The Site (20:03)
- Monetization & Traffic Strategies (8:23)
- Mapping Out a Content Strategy (11:02)
- Hiring Freelance Writers (18:28)
- Managing Freelance Writers (5:22)
How To Make Money Selling This Course
- How To Become An Affiliate
- Stupid Simple SEO Affiliate Image
How Much Does Stupid Simple SEO Cost?
There are two options from which you can choose from when you decide to take this course.
Standard $297 (or 4-month payments plan of $87/mo):
- The Complete Stupid Simple SEO 2.0 Course (8 Core Modules)
- Private Students-Only Facebook Group
- Trello Course Roadmap
- Lifetime Updates
Advanced $497 (or 4-month payment plan of $137/mo):
- The Complete Stupid Simple SEO 2.0 Course (8 Core Modules)
- 7-Bonus Content & Link-Building Modules
- Private Students-Only Facebook Group
- Trello Course Roadmap
- Lifetime Updates
How Often Does Stupid Simple SEO Open?
Stupid Simple SEO used to only open 4 times per year, but now it’s evergreen meaning that you can opt-in all year round!
The Cons Of The Stupid Simple SEO Course
Perhaps you're wondering what the catch is. (Except for the cost.)
While this may sound cliche, the catch is the amount of effort required to make this a success. However, this course provides you with everything necessary to accomplish this.
However, if you DO NOT put in the effort, spend your money elsewhere—that is simply too much money to throw away if you are not committed to obtaining high-quality, long-term site traffic from Google.
Could the course itself be slightly tweaked and improved here and there? Without a doubt.
Does Stupid Simple SEO Actually Work?
Google SEO can be a tough nut to crack and results may vary, however, typically it can take anywhere between 6 months to 2 years for Google to rank your content.
Ranking factors include:
- Site age
- Domain authority
- Number of posts
- The overall quality of posts
- Whether or not Google ‘trusts’ your site
Stupid Simple SEO is more than just a course, and it contains the tools you need to diversify your traffic and income sources so that you can stop stressing about all your traffic just disappearing one day. If you’re serious about wanting to make blogging work and work LONG TERM, then you cannot afford to miss this course. You will not regret taking the plunge.