Stevequayle.com - Discover The Peculiar Website And The Man Behind It
Maybe you're not familiar with Steve Quayle, but his website, stevequayle.com, is gaining popularity. Let's dive more into what the website is about and the person behind it.
What Is Stevequayle.com?
Steve Quayle is a well-known author, radio show host, and speaker. His website offers detailed information on his books as well as his radio show archives. They also sell precious metals like gold and silver. According to their website:
With more than 34 years of experience assisting clients in the metals markets, Steve Quayle and Renaissance Precious Metals can be trusted.
COPYRIGHT_WI: Published on https://washingtonindependent.com/stevequaylecom/ by Tyrese Griffin on 2022-12-22T05:34:26.781Z
For buying bullion and coins in the precious metals categories of gold, silver, platinum, and palladium, turn to Renaissance Precious Metals. For decades, Steve Quayle, a renowned author, and broadcaster of a popular radio talk program has been a major advocate for buying gold and other precious metals. Those who have listened have reaped the rewards! Many economists and futurists believe that the dollar will collapse on a worldwide scale, which will cause the value of gold, silver, and other precious metals to surge.
Precious metals including gold, silver, platinum, and palladium are used as inflation hedges all over the world. Precious metals investing gives your portfolio unrivaled strength. However, with geopolitical unrest, alarmingly high US debt levels, an unprecedentedly reckless Fed policy of money printing, and soaring inflation devaluing the dollar, the list of reasons to protect your wealth through the physical ownership of precious metals like Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium is both ominous and compelling. Precious metals are essential to preserving the money you have worked hard to earn and deserve to preserve because the value of the dollar is rapidly declining in these hazardous times.
Stevequayle.com Rankings And Reviews
According to Semrush, stevequayle.com has a global ranking of 29,672 and a US ranking of 8,871. The site has received 2.8 million visits so far and has a bounce rate of 73.8%.
Steve Quayle Basic Facts
According to the website, Breathe No Evil, a 1996 book that serves as an introduction to understanding bioterrorism, was written by Stephen Quayle, a well-known radio personality (Survive2thrive and Coast to Coast), photographer, and author of other significant publications. In addition, he has written:
- Genesis 6 Giants: Master Builders of Prehistoric and Ancient Civilizations
- Aliens and Fallen Angels: The Sexual Corruption of the Human Race
- Investment Perspectives on Precious Metals
- Blueprint For Survival
- LongWalkers - The Return of the Nephilim
- Giants - Master Builders of Prehistoric and Ancient Civilizations
- Angel Wars - Humanity hangs in the balance, with the secret, powerful forces aligned against it.
Steve used to be the editor and publisher of two survival-themed publications called Survival Quest and Security and Survival Chronicles.
Quayle has been warning the public about bioterrorism and nuclear weapons for the past seven years. Foreshadowing the mainstream media by years, Quayle published Breathe No Evil, which lays out in great detail the ramifications of bioterrorism. Before Breathe No Evil was released, Quayle publicly forecast a massive chemical or biological attack on a major global city. Within three weeks, members of the Aum Shinrikyo cult pumped nerve gas into the Tokyo subway system.
Steve's ongoing concern for the tremendous loss of life due to a lack of civil defense and preparation on the part of the public and private sectors is something he has been shouting from the rooftops. Breathe No Evil is a guide on preparing for biological and chemical terrorism that aims to calm people's nerves by providing them with information.
Some of the more spectacular incidents that Quayle predicted well in advance of the rest of the news media are as follows:
- In 1997, it was predicted that the next year would have extraordinary temperatures surpassing 130 degrees. In June 1998, the temperature in India reached 129 degrees.
- One year before the microburst that hit the Root National Forest in Steamboat Springs, CO, it was predicted that winds would surpass 350 miles per hour. According to scientists, wind speeds of this magnitude are impossible. Along a 30-mile span, 200-year-old trees snapped like matches. Scientists estimate that the jet stream was slowed for a fraction of a second, causing destruction comparable to the Tunguska meteor impact.
- Quayle was the first to inform the public about "Gabriel's Fist" – an asteroid approaching the earth from Pegasus and on a near-collision trajectory with the planet – and the monthly meetings of the world's greatest scientists to discuss when to inform the American people. This event has them in a state of fear.
- Quayle was one of the first guests on a radio talk show to explain the entrance of foot-and-mouth disease to Taiwan, which resulted in the utter annihilation of Taiwan's swine industry.
- Quayle continued to sound the alarm about China's theft of nuclear secrets from the United States by interviewing the neutron bomb's developer, Sam Cohen.
- He was the first to reveal "Red Mercury," a transmutated element that makes neutron bombs the size of softballs possible. Prior to Russian General Alexander Lebed's revelations revealing that more than 100 briefcase nuclear weapons were gone, Quayle also elaborated in considerable detail.
- Quayle documented with surprising accuracy the presence of weapons of mass destruction by Libya, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Syria, and Cuba. Quayle warned about the development of novel water-borne diseases and mutations in the Earth's oceans caused by pharmaceuticals expelled from human waste.
- Since Saudi Arabia joined an anti-American alliance of Arab states, Quayle has said for years that the United States will eventually have to conquer Saudi Arabia.
- In 1999, Quayle predicted that a new terrorist crusade would commence and that radical Islam would spark World War III.
- Steve's warnings about hybrid and genetically altered viruses and the threat they pose to mankind are uncannily correct.
People Also Ask
What Are Some Sites Similar To Stevequayle.com?
Is There A Mobile App For SteveQuayle.com?
No, there is no mobile app for stevequayle.com.
What Are The Benefits Of Signing Up For A SteveQuayle.com Membership?
There are a number of benefits to signing up for a SteveQuayle.com membership. For one, you will have access to all of our content, which includes videos, articles, and podcasts. You also get access to our premium content that is not available on the website.
If you're looking for an alternative news website that features some of the most interesting and well-researched content on the internet, then look no further. Visit stevequayle.com to get more information about them.