OSRS Bonecrusher Necklace - Items From Old School RuneScape
You may purchase a wide variety of things in Old School RuneScape. There are some fantastic goods, including the OSRS Bonecrusher necklace that is well worth the price.
So what is an OSRS Bonecrusher necklace? Let's also discuss some important points related to it.
The OSRS Bonecrusher necklace is made by combining the Bonecrusher with the Dragonbone necklace and adding a Hydra tail.
The charges that were stored in the Bonecrusher will be added to the OSRS Bonecrusher necklace once the two items are united.
There is mutual exclusivity between the Bonecrusher and the OSRS Bonecrusher necklace, so players can not have both at the same time.
The Bonecrusher Necklace works in a way that is similar to how the Dragonbone Necklace works.
The one and only exception to this rule is the Bonecrusher Necklace, which, when used, will "bury" the bones immediately upon interaction rather than forcing the player to perform the additional step of actually burying the bones.
To wear it, you need to have a level of 70 in Prayer, and it provides the same boost of +12 to Prayer as the dragonbone necklace does.
In addition to this, you will receive a benefit of +10 for your attack, +2 for your defense, and +2 for your strength.
You will also experience the effects as soon as the necklace is placed around your neck.
Finally, the Bonecrusher Necklace works by immediately activating itself anytime you acquire a bone.
This allows it to automatically refill your prayer whenever it runs low.
|Released||10 January 2019 (update)|
Let's learn what OSRS is.
Jagex is the company that conceived of and is responsible for producing the massively multiplayer online role-playing game known as Old School RuneScape.
The video game was made available to the public on February 22, 2013.
When Old School RuneScape first came out in August 2007, it was a version of the game RuneScape, which had a significant amount of success in the years leading up to the release of RuneScape 3.
- Mode - Multiplayer Video Game
- Developer - Jagex
- Original Author - Jagex
- Awards - BAFTA Games Award for EE Mobile Game of the Year
- Nominations - BAFTA Games Award for EE Mobile Game of the Year
- Genre - Free-to-play, Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game, Massively Multiplayer, Adventure
The rating of OSRS is given below.
- Google Play - 4.5/5
- Stream - 9/10
- Apple Store - 4.8/5
Now, coming back to the OSRS Bonecrusher necklace.
- The OSRS Bonecrusher necklace is not tradeable.
- The OSRS Bonecrusher necklace is equipable.
- The OSRS Bonecrusher necklace is not stackable.
- The OSRS Bonecrusher necklace's options are "wear, activity, check/uncharge, and dismantle".
- The OSRS Bonecrusher necklace's worn options are check, activity, and uncharge.
- The OSRS Bonecrusher necklace's destroy option says that you have the option to break your Bonecrusher Necklace into a Hydra Tail, Dragonbone Necklace, and another Bonecrusher. Are you certain that this is what you want to do?
OSRS Bonecrusher necklace's values details are given below.
|High alch||48,000 coins|
|Low alch||32,000 coins|
Yes, it is perfect, and you should always go with the OSRS Bonecrusher necklace.
The necklace has the capabilities of both the Bonecrusher and the Dragonbone Necklace, allowing it to automatically crush bones while also recovering prayer and freeing up a spot in the inventory.
So, the necklace needs to be charged with ecto-tokens (25 charges for each token), and the effect of restoring health starts as soon as it is worn.
This effect doesn't work together with the Catacombs of Kourend's prayer-restoration effect.
When it is not equipped, the Bonecrusher necklace performs the same functions as a standard Bonecrusher.
This includes the consumption of charges, the awarding of prayer experience, and the absence of regeneration.
The following is a list of the number of points that have been restored:
- Bones restore 1 prayer point.
- The big bones bring back two of your prayer points.
- Bones of baby dragons and Wyrms both have the ability to replenish three prayer points.
- Dragon, Wyvern, Drake, and Dagannoth, in addition to those of the Hydra Bones, replenish four prayer points.
- The use of superior dragon bones allows the recovery of five prayer points.
While you don't want to go everywhere wearing it, there are a lot of places where having this necklace in your inventory can be a huge space saver and money saver. This is especially true for prayer potions.
Putting this necklace to use in this location will yield excellent results.
Because you will be saying the camping prayer the whole time, it is not only easy but also quick to wear one of these necklaces and bury a few bones at different points during the process.
Put on this necklace, wait until your prayers have decreased, then put on the anguish necklace, and get some bones.
After it has reached its previous level, you should immediately return to Anguish and begin the process again. Or you could just keep the necklace on at all times.
An obvious location would be pretty much any of the slayer assignments that are spread out over the game.
If you are going to be dealing with Drakes, Fire Giants, Dagannoths, Ankou, or Turoths, you will want to make sure you have this necklace on at all times because dealing with the bones of many of these monsters will earn you more experience points.
Another fantastic location is when you are interacting with the Alchemist Hydras.
The bones of these beasts are of the highest quality and, with each murder, they will restore one good prayer.
In addition, the Nightmare Zone is an area where any of these necklaces can be put to a lot of good use.
Using either the Dragonbone necklace or the Bonecrusher necklace will significantly cut down on the number of add-ons you require if you intend to camp for the entirety of the encounter and do not wish to carry a large number of potions.
The protection afforded by the Bonecrusher necklace has now increased in priority upon death.
- Instead of level 80 Prayer, the requirement to equip the necklace has been lowered to level 70.
- Instead of waiting nine seconds after the item is donned for the prayer restore effect to take effect, it takes action immediately after this update.
- The attack bonus has been raised from 0 all the way up to 10. Bonuses to defense have been increased from 0 to 2 points.
- The benefit for strength has been doubled, going from 0 to 2.
The bug that made it impossible to make the Bonecrusher necklace even though all of its parts were there has been fixed.
Yes, you can have both of them in your inventory. But a bonecrusher and a bonecrusher necklace cannot be worn by the same player at the same time in the Old School RuneScape (OSRS) game.
You can use the OSRS Bonecrusher necklace in the following locations:
- Maniacal Monkeys
- Slayer Task
- Alchemical Hydra
- Nightmare Zone
The Bonecrusher can be refueled with ecto-tokens, which provide 25 charges for each token. The charge limit/maximum fee is 2,147,483,647.
If you have the option of choosing between the dragonbone necklace and the OSRS Bonecrusher necklace, you should absolutely go with the OSRS Bonecrusher necklace, even if both of them are excellent choices.