The GeForce RTX 2080 Series Mining Capabilities - Nvidia Rtx 2080, Super, & Ti Mining Hashrate Honest Review
When it comes to mining, the NVIDIA RTX 2080, Super, and Ti mining hashrate are not what miners' choice. What were the reasons? If you are planning to buy one of these GPUs for mining, see it for yourself.
Nvidia's RTX 2080, Ti, and Super are high-end graphic cards. They was announced in September 2018 and are expected to be completed by the end of the year. Since then, they has become the most powerful cards in the "green" series, putting an end to the GTX 1080 Ti's long reign of dominance.
- Core Speed: 1350 – 1545 (Boost) MHz
- Memory Speed: 14000 MHz
- Memory Bus Width: 352 Bit
- Memory Type: GDDR6
- Max. Amount of Memory: 11264 MB
- Shared Memory: no
- DirectX: DirectX 12_1, Shader 6.4
- Transistor Count: 18600 Million
- Technology: 12 nm
- Features: NVLink, DLSS, Raytraycing, VR Ready, G-SYNC, Vulkan, Multi Monitor, 650 Watt system power recommended
The RTX 2080 Ti features 11GB of GDDR6 memory, which enables mining of any cryptocurrency using the Coockatoo algorithm, including Grin.
COPYRIGHT_WI: Published on https://washingtonindependent.com/nvidia-rtx-2080-super-ti-mining-hashrate/ by Tyrese Griffin on 2022-06-22T01:04:10.190Z
It is compatible with Turing's advanced architecture and the RTX platform. This combination, the company claims, provides up to six times the performance of previous-generation graphics cards. As a result, it has been dubbed "the world's best gaming graphics card." As of July 2020, the recommended starting price is around $1,700.
RTX 2080 Mining HASHRATES! Gigabyte Aorus WaterBlock Edition
- NeoScrypt [ (ORB) & (PXC) & (FTC) & (INN) & (GBX) & (TZC) & (VIVO) & (CRC) ] Mining Hashrate: 1.36 MH/s
- DaggerHashimoto [ EtHash : (ETH) & (ETC) ] Ethereum Mining Hashrate: 43 MH/s
- Lyra2Z Mining Hashrate: 5.3 MH/s
- X16R Mining Hashrate: 34 MH/s
- ZHash Mining Hashrate: 92.5 Sol/s
- GrinCuckatoo31 Mining Hashrate: 1.99 G/s consuming 120 W
- Lyra2REv3 Mining Hashrate: 54.4 MH/s consuming 120 W
- CryptoNightR Mining Hashrate: 0.72 kH/s
- CuckooCycle Mining Hashrate: 8.43 G/s consuming 120 W
- X16Rv2 Mining Hashrate: 41.37 MH/s consuming 120 W
- Eaglesong Mining Hashrate: 0.85 GH/s
- GrinCuckatoo32 Mining Hashrate: 0.56 G/s
- Handshake Mining Hashrate: 0.34 GH/s
- Kawpow Mining Hashrate: 27 MH/s
- BeamV3 Mining Hashrate: 29.3 Sol/s
- Octopus Mining Hashrate: 49 MH/s
NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2080 Super 8GB Mining Hashrate For Each Algorithm (Power Consumption 140 Watts/Hour)
- X16Rv2 Mining Hashrate: 44.5 MH/s consuming 225 W
- CuckooCycle Mining Hashrate: 8 G/s consuming 200 W
- GrinCuckatoo31 Mining Hashrate: 2.03 G/s consuming 230 W
- ZHash Mining Hashrate: 68 Sol/s consuming 190 W
- DaggerHashimoto [ EtHash : (ETH) & (ETC) ] Ethereum Mining Hashrate: 42.28 MH/s
- Hashrate: 42 Mh/s consuming 175 Watts
- Core Voltage (VDD): N/A
- Power Limit (%): ~ 70% or 175 (W)
- Core Clock (CClock): - 50
- Memory Clock (MClock): +1000 (for Windows) or 2000 (for Linux)
- Fan Speed (%): 70% Â± based on your temps.
- Eaglesong Mining Hashrate: 0.751 GH/s
- Handshake Mining Hashrate: 0.322 GH/s
- Kawpow Mining Hashrate: 29.39MH/s
- BeamV3 Mining Hashrate: 30.19Sol/s
- GrinCuckatoo32 Mining Hashrate: 0.620G/s
- Octopus Mining Hashrate: 45.5 MH/s
NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB Mining Hashrate For Each Algorithm (Power Consumption 145 Watts/Hour)
- Keccak Mining Hashrate: 1846 MH/s
- NeoScrypt [ (ORB) & (PXC) & (FTC) & (INN) & (GBX) & (TZC) & (VIVO) & (CRC) ] Mining Hashrate: 1.68 MH/s
- Lyra2REv2 [ (XVG) & (VTC) & (MONA) ] Mining Hashrate: 121.11 MH/s
- DaggerHashimoto [ EtHash : (ETH) & (ETC) ] Ethereum Mining Hashrate: 59.2 MH/s consuming 230 W
- Hashrate: 47 Mh/s consuming 150 Watts
- Core Voltage (VDD): N/A
- Power Limit (%): ~ 70% or 150 (W)
- Core Clock (CClock): - 200
- Memory Clock (MClock): +1100 or 2200
- Fan Speed (%): 70% Â± based on your temps.
- Decred (DCR) Mining Hashrate: 6.63 GH/s
- Equihash [ (ZEC â€“ ZEN â€“ ZCL) & (BTG) & (KMD) & (HUSH) ] Mining Hashrate: 900.51 Sol/s
- Blake2s Mining Hashrate: 10.13 GH/s
- Lyra2Z Mining Hashrate: 6.5 MH/s
- X16R Mining Hashrate: 43MH/s
- ZHash Mining Hashrate: 102.25 Sol/s
- GrinCuckatoo31 Mining Hashrate: 2.6 G/s
- Lyra2REv3 Mining Hashrate: 98.3 MH/s
- CryptoNightR Mining Hashrate: 1 kH/s
- CuckooCycle Mining Hashrate: 6.69 G/s consuming 235 W
- X16Rv2 Mining Hashrate: 38.27 MH/s consuming 245 W
- Eaglesong Mining Hashrate: 1.085 GH/s
- GrinCuckatoo32 Mining Hashrate: 0.94 G/s
- Handshake Mining Hashrate: 0.42 GH/s
- Kawpow Mining Hashrate: 37.7 MH/s
- BeamV3 Mining Hashrate: 42.43 Sol/s
- Octopus Mining Hashrate: 67 MH/s
To optimize hash rate, you will almost certainly need to adjust extra parameters. Choose an ideal GPU overclocking value to maximize hash rate while maintaining an acceptable level of energy usage. Algorithms may require either core or memory overclocking, or a combination of the two. The primary overclocking premise is to achieve consistent work and a maximum hash rate while maintaining an acceptable level of energy consumption. It's critical to keep in mind that each GPU is unique. If one can overclock the core to 2000 MHz, another equivalent one may only support overclocking to 1900 MHz. Ensure that you alter the overclocking settings for each card separately.
A used RTX 2080 Ti that had been mining continuously for 1.5 years was compared to a brand-new RTX 2080 Ti by Testing Games. When graphics cards are subjected to extended periods of mining time, this can result in an increased rate of component and cooling system wear and tear.
Not at all. GPUs will never again be suitable for Bitcoin mining.
Do not purchase RTX for mining.
Seriously, the new GeForce RTX series graphics cards are intended squarely for enthusiast gamers seeking more than 4K 60 frames per second performance with the new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. While the GeForce RTX 2080 is a somewhat stronger graphics card than the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti and Titan Xp, the new RTX 2080 Ti is a beast. Gamers will adore it, and for those still mining, it offers the finest single-card Ethereum mining performance ever seen.
Particularly when you consider that the Titan Xp cost $1199 before NVIDIA announced the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti at the same price, with the TITAN Xp achieving a maximum clock speed of 40-43 MH/s when its 11GB of GDDR5X memory was overclocked to 12Gbps. However, the new RTX 2080 Ti ships with 11GB of GDDR6 memory that operates at a base speed of 14Gbps and can be overclocked to 16Gbps, providing a massive 53-55MH/s Ethereum mining capability.
Take advantage of it. Bitmain has just announced that their next-generation 7nm ASIC chip is now in mass production, so take advantage of it. If you're going to spend $1,199 on mining cards, you might as well spend it all on an ASIC miner. If you're not willing to spend that much money, SAPPHIRE produces 8 x dual-GPU mining machines that easily achieve 300 MH/s.
In terms of technology, the Turing GPU and GDDR6 demonstrate how far their legs can stretch in terms of mining, even in their untuned-for-mining form. 55 m/s is insane in comparison to the GTX 1080 Ti's top speed of 40 m/s.