Earn $4 A Day With The Help Of NVIDIA RTX 2060 Super Mining Hashrate
Nvidia has just reintroduced the RTX 2060. This rereleased card is slightly more similar to the NVIDIA RTX 2060 Super mining hashrate in terms of specifications and includes 12GB of VRAM to boost its chances in 2021, yet it retains the Turing architecture we've grown accustomed to since its initial release in 2018. This may also have ramifications for its potential as a cryptocurrency mining card, as the one review currently circulating the web for this new card indicates that it will outperform the RTX 3060 in terms of hash rate.
The critical point to remember here is that the RTX 3060 incorporates methods to reduce the hash rate required for mining. When the card recognizes specific mining algorithms, it operates at a reduced rate.
Continue reading to learn more about the specifications and mining hashrates of the RTX 2060 and 2060 super.
- CUDA cores: 1920
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR6
- Memory Bus: 192-bit
- Engine ClockBoost: 1680 MHz
- Memory Clock: 14.0 Gbps
- PCI Express3.0
- Display Outputs: 3 x DisplayPort 1.4 (4096×2160@60Hz)
- HDMI 2.0 (3840×2160@60Hz)
- HDCP Support : Yes
- Multi Display Capability : Quad Display
- Recommended Power Supply : 500W
- Power Consumption : 160W
- Power Input : 8-pin
- DirectX : 12 API feature level 12_1
- OpenGL : 4.5
According to pcmarket's evaluation (via momomo), the RTX 2060 12GB has no such limit, which means it was capable of operating at up to 31.65MH/s in testing. Notably, this puts it ahead of the RTX 3060, which runs at 22.17 MH/s and consumes less power. That is based on a single test, though, and additional investigation might be beneficial. Unfortunately, we have been unable to locate anyone with additional hands-on experience with the card.
As a result, it may be quite adept at mining, which does not inspire the greatest trust in its supply-side credentials. After all, this card was widely regarded as a way to supplement the supply of graphics cards amid a scarcity.
- NeoScrypt [ (ORB) & (PXC) & (FTC) & (INN) & (GBX) & (TZC) & (VIVO) & (CRC) ] Mining Hashrate : 0.972 MH/s
- DaggerHashimoto [ EtHash : (ETH) & (ETC) ] Ethereum Mining Hashrate : 32 MH/s
- Blake2s Mining Hashrate : 3.845 GH/s
- X16R Mining Hashrate : 19.88 MH/s
- ZHash Mining Hashrate : 60.58 Sol/s
- Lyra2REv3 Mining Hashrate : 55 MH/s consuming 130 Watts / Hour
- CryptoNightR Mining Hashrate : 0.53 kH/s
- CuckooCycle Mining Hashrate 5.86 G/s
- X16Rv2 Mining Hashrate : 17.41 MH/s
- Eaglesong Mining Hashrate : 0.69 GH/s
- Handshake Mining Hashrate : 0.181 GH/s
- Kawpow Mining Hashrate 18.94 MH/s
- BeamV3 Mining Hashrate : 20.13 Sol/s
- Octopus Mining Hashrate : 33.8 MH/s
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB Mining Hashrate For Each Algorithm (Power Consumption 110 Watts/Hour)
- CuckooCycle Mining Hashrate 6.54 G/s
- Lyra2REv3 Mining Hashrate : 49.26 MH/s
- ZHash Mining Hashrate : 60 Sol/s
- X16R Mining Hashrate : 23 MH/s
- DaggerHashimoto [ EtHash : (ETH) & (ETC) ] Ethereum Mining Hashrate : 42.25 MH/s
- X16Rv2 Mining Hashrate : 26.21 MH/s
- GrinCuckatoo31 Mining Hashrate : 1.47 G/s
- Eaglesong Mining Hashrate : 0.51 GH/s
- Handshake Mining Hashrate : 0.236 GH/s
- Kawpow Mining Hashrate 21.42 MH/s
- BeamV3 Mining Hashrate : 21.29 Sol/s
- GrinCuckatoo32 Mining Hashrate : 0.39 G/s
- Octopus Mining Hashrate : 39.5 MH/s
The Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super is the entry-level model for the company's higher-end "green" GPUs. It was announced on July 9, 2019, six months after the normal RTX 2060 was launched. The graphics card comes equipped with 8 GB of GDDR6 memory, a boost frequency of 1650 MHz, and a memory transfer rate of 14 Gbps. It is well regarded by specialists and provides excellent value for money. The RTX 2060 Super features more memory than its predecessor, a signature Founders Edition design, and excellent overclocking capabilities. On the other hand, it is more expensive and comes equipped with an ineffective cooling system. The RTX 2060 Super, like other Nvidia graphics cards, mines Ethereum, Ravencoin, Grin, and Ethereum Classic.
To optimize hash rate, you will almost certainly need to adjust extra parameters. Choose an ideal GPU overclocking value to maximize hash rate while maintaining an acceptable level of energy usage. Algorithms may require either core or memory overclocking, or a combination of the two. The primary overclocking premise is to achieve consistent work and a maximum hash rate while maintaining an acceptable level of energy consumption. It's critical to keep in mind that each GPU is unique. If one can overclock the core to 2000 MHz, another equivalent one may only support overclocking to 1900 MHz. Ensure that you alter the overclocking settings for each card separately.
According to a launch day evaluation, the RTX 2060 12GB offers an excellent hash rate and mining efficiency. Nvidia has just reintroduced the RTX 2060.
On Ethash, the RTX 2060 Super should be capable of roughly 37 MH/s (and not 27, as one suggested; even the 2060 non-Super can do more than 27).
This equates to approximately 0.0022 ETH each day (almost $4 at current ETH pricing).
Clearly, all of the numbers above, with the exception of the hash rate, are subject to change (as both the network difficulty and the ETH price are variable).