An Indian actor known mostly for his work on television, Krishna Kaulhas been active in the industry for quite some time. The younger members of the audience see him as the most recognizable figure. In addition to this, he is well-known for his performance as Ranbir Kohli on the popular television program Kumkum Bhagya, which airs on Zee.
The role of "Punchbeat" that the actor played helped propel him to the forefront of the entertainment industry. He participated in the reality show MTV Roadies: Real Heroes at one point.
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Date of Birth||16 October 1997|
|Place Of Birth||Delhi, India|
|Family||Father – Anil Kaul Mother – Veena Kaul Sister – Kashish Kaul|
|Schooling||Greenfields Public School, Delhi|
The birth of the attractive actor took place on Thursday, October 16, 1997, in Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir. He was brought into this world by his parents. Because his father worked for the government, he spent his childhood in New Delhi. Every year on October 16th, he blows out the candles on his birthday cake.
He was born under the sign of Libra. The name "Veena Kaul" belongs to his mother. Krishna's older sister is known in the family as "Kashish Kaul." It is somewhat of a hobby for him to take his family hiking in mountainous regions. His father, "Anil Kaul," is employed at Punjab National Bank in the capacity of a manager.
When it comes to his studies back then, Krishna Kaul attended Greenfields Public High School all the way through to their completion. After that, he applied to and was accepted to study at Amity University.
He earned his degree in journalism and mass communication from this particular institution and went on to become a journalist. After finishing his further studies, he traveled to Mumbai in order to pursue his ambition of being an actor.
At an early age, when he was working on his bachelor's degree, Krishna discovered his love for acting and filmmaking. During this time, he also appeared in a few commercials and ads, which made him even more interested in becoming an actor.
After successfully persuading his parents of the value of his acting career, he relocated to Mumbai. However, his parents hoped that he would go into the medical or technical fields as a profession. The first few days that Krishna spent in Mumbai were not as simple as he had anticipated to Mumbai.
However, his parents hoped that he would go into the medical or technical fields as a profession. The first few days that Krishna spent in Mumbai were not as simple as he had anticipated. Because he was unemployed, he had trouble making ends meet and had to strive.
In 2019, he was given the role of Ranbir Kohli in the television serial "Kumkum Bhagya," which is shown on Zee TV. Both the public and the reviewers praised his performance in the show, which contributed to the production's overall financial success. Within the same time frame, Krishna was a contestant on the television reality program "Roadies: Real Heroes."
In 2019, Krishna made his debut in the medium of online television, playing the role of Roy Malhotra in the adolescent drama program "Punch Beat," which was produced by ALT Balaji. The program was a financial success, and it has been seen by millions of people across a variety of media.
- He loves to go skateboarding, swimming, and hiking.
- He was born and raised in New Delhi, which is located in India.
- The actor does not have a partner and is not married.
- He was also in the music video for the song "Teri Patli Kamar" in Hindi.
- In addition to his work as an actor, Krishna is also known for his modeling career.
- In addition to that, he uses his Instagram account to promote a number of different fashion firms.
- It's one of his hobbies to do real-life stunts.
- Ayushmann Khurrana is Krishna Kaul's go-to choice when it comes to Bollywood actors.
- He was able to win the Zee Rishtey Awards 2019 for outstanding performance in the program Kumkum Bhagya because of his abilities he has.
- In addition, he uploaded a photo of himself holding the trophy with his co-star "Naina Singh."
- In the years leading up to her career in acting, Krishna was active in the modeling industry.
- In addition to that, he has made appearances in a number of fashion shows and other events.
- In addition to that, he has walked the runway as a model for the Bata fashion show.
- He enjoys participating in photo shoots very much.
- He enjoys preparing meals in the kitchen.
- He shows early signs of interest in both dancing and acting at a young age.
- Krishna Kaul has an interest in exploring new and exciting locations throughout the world.
Krishna is an up-and-coming actor, but he is also a social media influencer. He has thousands of followers across a variety of social media sites, such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Because of his good looks and nice personality, as well as the modeling images and videos he posts on Instagram, he has become rather famous.
As his popularity on the site grew, he became the public face and advocate for a slew of fashion, sports, skincare, and clothing companies, including Deyga. In addition to this, a number of fashion magazines as well as lifestyle magazines have chosen to put him on the cover of their publications.
Krishna enjoys a high standard of living. Krishna Kaul's primary net worth income comes from television, and secondary net worth income comes from web series, brands, advertising, and others. Krishna's net worth is below, and he lives a luxurious lifestyle. The amount of $3 million represents Krishna Kaul's net worth.
Television actor and model Krishna Kaul is part of the Indian entertainment industry.
His birthday is October 16th, and he was born in New Delhi, India.
Krishna Kaul is 25 years old.
Krishna Kaul has been honored with prizes for the major roles he has played, such as the Zee Rishtey Awards for Best Performance. There is no shadow of a doubt about the success that lies ahead for him. We want to wish him the best of luck and hope that everything works out for him in the best possible way.