How HBO Now Cancel Subscription On Different Devices 2021
Due to the lack of a contract, canceling an HBO membership is simple. As a result, the termination costs are nothing. Furthermore, you have already paid a month's worth of fees in advance.
As a result, you owe no money during the cancellation period. And, guess what? You may re-subscribe at any time. So let's get started on a more in-depth conversation. There's an iPad, a Mac, and an iPhone.
Apple TV may also be accessed through an iTunes account and Apple ID. These are the typical HBO Now membership sign-up devices. And I'm here to provide you with the step-by-step instructions for canceling it. Have you visited the HBO Now website and signed up for a subscription?
I've got the instructions for you on how to cancel your HBO Now membership directly. The first step is to figure out how you got your subscription. And I can assist you with that as well. Let's see what happens.
The simplest way to cancel your HBO NOW account is to do so from your Roku home screen. It's a simple and fast way to stop paying for a subscription you're no longer using. To remove HBO from your Roku home screen, follow these steps:
- To go to the home screen, turn on your Roku device or click the Home button on your remote.
- To locate HBO NOW, go through your various applications.
- If you upgraded the app, the name may have changed to HBO.
- To access the settings menu, choose HBO NOW or HBO app and click the star symbol button.
- Look for a Manage Subscription option in the menu that appears.
- Select Manage Subscription from the drop-down menu, and a new window will appear.
- In the new window, you can view the specifics of your HBO membership, including the renewal date and when your free trial will expire.
- A Cancel Subscription option should also be included.
- You'll see a notification on your Roku stating that you may keep viewing until the end of your payment cycle.
- To confirm the cancellation, choose Done.
The HBO network offers a mobile streaming service called HBO Go. HBO Go is a subscription service that enables users to watch movies, special events, television shows, and other programs on demand. If you subscribe to HBO via a participating television provider, the HBO Go service is free. Simply follow the easy step-by-step instructions below to cancel HBO Go via iTunes.
- Log into your iTunes account to start the process of canceling your HBO Go subscription.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password using the iTunes program on your PC or Mac.
- Locate the Account menu bar item at the top of the iTunes page and click it to see the various drop-down choices.
- To proceed, click View My Account. You'll be prompted to validate your Apple ID, so do so when prompted. To go on to the next step, click View Account.
- Scroll down the View Account page until you reach the Settings section. Look for the Subscriptions link, then select Manage on the right side of the screen.
- The list of your current subscriptions will display, with HBO Go included. To see the subscription choices for HBO Go, go to Edit and look for the Cancel Subscription button.
- By selecting the Cancel Membership button, you may cancel your subscription.
- Congratulations! You have completed the cancellation request.
Your HBO Go membership will expire at the conclusion of the current payment cycle, so don't be shocked if you continue to have access to the service for a few weeks beyond that.
After seeing the last episode of Game of Thrones last night, if you were like many other people, your first thought may have been, "How can I cancel my HBO Now subscription?"
To be fair, if the general stream of social media is any indication, your initial reaction may have been something along the lines of "What the hell was that?" And, as long-time fans of programs like LOST with lengthy, meandering narrative arcs that sometimes result in dissatisfied viewers, we sympathize with you if you were disappointed with the season finale.
Whether you were satisfied with the series' conclusion or are still reeling from it, if Game of Thrones was the only HBO programming you watched, it's time to turn off the television and turn off the television.
You may do this by logging into your account at play.hbonow.com and selecting the "Settings" option located in the top right corner of the screen. Make a selection from the "Settings" menu that says "Billing Information." In this section, you will find information regarding your membership, such as the next payment date and the credit card that was used to sign up for the service.
To turn off the "Auto-Renew On" feature, turn the switch to the "Off" position. You'll be given the opportunity to rethink your decision. Select "Yes, Turn It Off" from the drop-down menu.
It is now necessary to update your billing information to reflect the expiry date of your account, and the Auto-Renew function should be turned off. If your expiry date happens to fall on the same day as the conclusion of the series, as ours did, you may finish the series on a high note.
Whether you still have a week or even a month remaining on your HBO subscription, you'll have plenty of time to be pulled back in and binge-watch some more HBO material.
If you're weary of paying the $14.99/month price for HBO Now, or if you've consumed more HBO material than you can manage, you may want to think about canceling your membership to HBO Now altogether. Using the methods outlined below, you will be able to deactivate your HBO Now account in a matter of minutes.
Have you signed up for HBO straight via their website? Then you must unsubscribe directly from the website. There is a standard process to follow for this. So let's get started.
- Go to www.HBONow.com in your browser and type it in.
- Click Sign-In in the top-right corner of the page.
- To log in, enter your credentials (email address and password).
- Select Settings from the top-right section.
- Select Billing Information from the drop-down menu.
- Look for the button that says "Auto-Renew."
- To turn off the auto-renew, press the next switch.
- To guarantee that the changes are made, choose Yes.
Finally, you've been successful in canceling your HBO Now membership. When the current paying cycle expires, the subscription will be terminated. Roku, Samsung, Android, and Amazon Kindle are just a few examples. You must unsubscribe from such devices in that scenario.
So you've signed up for HBO Now on your Mac. Here's a step-by-step guide to unsubscribing from it. Make sure you complete the procedure on your Mac.
- Go to the iTunes store.
- Go to the toolbar and choose Account.
- Select View My Account from the drop-down menu.
- Find the Manage option by scrolling down.
- It should be on the subscriptions' right side.
- Scroll down and hit the Edit button once more.
- The choice is shown on the subscription's right side.
- Select Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu.
- To confirm the cancellation, click the Confirm button.
Your HBO Now membership has finally been canceled. The subscription expires when the paying term finishes.
- Select an Android smartphone.
- Select the Menu option in the Google Play Store app. The Menu option is located at the top of the screen. To access the Menu area, press the three horizontal lines.
- Select the Subscriptions tab from the drop-down menu.
- You may see a list of your subscription programs on Google Play in the Subscriptions area. By scrolling down, you may find HBO Now.
- Select HBO Now and click the Proceed tab after you've found it.
- Select a legitimate reason for canceling your subscription by pressing the Cancel Subscription tab.
- Your email address will get a successful message confirming the termination of your HBO Now membership.
HBO Now has been renamed to HBO NOW. Each month, your HBO membership will be automatically renewed until you cancel it. It's best to cancel your membership 1-2 days before your next payment cycle begins in order to prevent getting charged for the next month. You may continue streaming until the conclusion of your monthly paying cycle if you cancel in the middle of a payment period.
Online cancellation of your HBO free trial is possible.
- Log into your HBO Max account and choose Profile from the drop-down menu (top right).
- Select Billing Information and then Manage Subscription from the drop-down menu.
- To cancel your subscription, choose Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm your decision in order to complete the cancellation.