Why Is The NVIDIA GeForce 4GB GTX 970 Mining Hasrate Not Recommended For Miners?
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB) is a previous generation card that lacks the bells and whistles found on recent RTX cards. Nonetheless, the card is well known as a fantastic gaming alternative. Continue reading to learn more about the GTX 970 mining hasrate, characteristics, and overclocking options.
Due to the card's limited VRAM, it performs poorly in terms of mining. As a result, you should consider mining alternative coins that do not require more than 4GB of VRAM and converting them to your preferred coin. However, obtaining a GTX 970 (4GB) is extremely difficult due to the discontinuation of card production and the current global chip scarcity.
- NVIDIA CUDA® Cores: 1664
- Single Precision performance: 3.92 TFLOPS
- Base Clock: 1050 MHz
- Boost Clock: 1178 MHz
- Memory Speed: 7 Gbps
- Standard Memory Config: 4 GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface Width: 256-bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 224.4 GB/sec
- Maximum Digital Resolution: 5120×3200 @60Hz
- Graphics Card Dimensions: Height : 1.6″ – Length : 10.5″ – Width : 4.4” – Slot Width : Dual-slot
- Graphics Card Power: 145 W
- Maximum GPU temperature: 98 °C
- Recommended System Power: 500 W
- System Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Power Connectors: 2x 6-pin
- Display Connectors: 1x DVI, 1x HDMI, 3x DisplayPort
COPYRIGHT_WI: Published on https://washingtonindependent.com/gtx-970-mining-hasrate/ by Stefano Mclaughlin on 2022-03-19T10:10:56.052Z
- DaggerHashimoto [ EtHash : (ETH) & (ETC) ] Ethereum Mining Hashrate: 19.5 MH/s consuming 100 W, 21.6 MH/s consuming 167 W, 22 MH/s consuming 185 W
- Equihash Mining Hashrate: 291.61 Sol/s
- KawPow Mining Hashrate: 2 MH/s
- ZHash Mining Hashrate: 28 Sol/s
- NeoScrypt Mining Hashrate: 0.68 MH/s
- BeamV3 Mining Hashrate: 5.5 Sol/s
- Lyra2REv2 Mining Hashrate: 23.55 MH/s
- Decred Mining Hashrate: 1.51 GH/s
- Lbry Mining Hashrate: 0.16 GH/s
- Octopus Mining Hashrate: 1.6 MH/s
You can overclock your graphics card to get the most out of it. You can experiment with the settings below and make any adjustments.
- Core Voltage: +12.5 mV
- Core clock: +290 MHz
- Memory clock: +495 MHz
- Power & temp target: 120%
Do NOT Use MSI GTX 970s For Mining, Sold Mine!
Due to the rising size of the Ethereum DAG, the cards are no longer advised for mining, but you can still attempt to mine other younger cryptos or coins with algorithms that do not demand 4GB of VRAM. If you already own a GTX 970, you may sell it and earn an easy 50%+ profit margin. Here is a video that discusses this topic in greater detail.