Milk And Honey Cafe Washington Menu - New Orleans-Themed Southern Brunch Cafe
In addition to award-winning Milk and Honey Cafe Washington menu dishes like shrimp & grits, chicken & waffles, and rum chata french toast, it is a Southern brunch restaurant with a New Orleans flavor.
Whatever kind of experience you're after, they have a dish for you. Come to brunch at Milk and Honey Cafe and bring your loved ones, friends, and everyone in between.
The Milk and Honey Cafe Washington menu is given below:
COPYRIGHT_WI: Published on https://washingtonindependent.com/ebv/milk-and-honey-cafe-washington-menu/ by Landon Morton on 2022-11-01T10:30:08.725Z
- Chef Sammy's Award Winning Shrimp & Grits (Jumbo shrimp, turkey sausage, tomatoes, and scallions served over cheesy grits with Cajun cream sauce)
- Sweet Potato Waffle w/ Pecan Caramel (Sweet potato infused waffle with a pecan caramel sauce)
- Deep Fried Salmon Hash Fresh (deep fried salmon served over cheesy hash browns with Cajun and spinach cream sauce)
- Crab Hash Jumbled up (crab served over cheesy hash browns topped with a Cajun cream sauce, tomatoes, and scallions)
- Lobster & Grits Fried (lobster tail, tomatoes, scallions, and Cajun cream sauce served on a bed of creamy cheesy grits)
- Rum Chata French Toast FOR ADULTS ONLY! (RumChata soaked Challah French toast topped with fresh fruit)
- Chicken and Waffles (Three whole jumbo fried chicken wings with a Belgian cinnamon waffle)
- Cajun Shrimp Pasta (Shrimp and turkey sausage in a Cajun cream sauce with tomatoes, scallions and topped with cheese)
- Fried fish & Grits Southern style (deep fried catfish with cheesy grits and fried green tomatoes)
- Jumbo Smothered Chicken & Biscuits (Deep fried chicken served over jumbo biscuits with scrambled cheesy eggs covered in Cajun cream sauce)
- Blackened Salmon & Grits (Blackened salmon served over cheesy grits with our signature Cajun cream sauce, tomatoes, and scallions)
- Crab Cake Benedict Jumbo (lump crab cake and fried eggs with a spinach Cajun cream sauce)
- Berries & Cream French Toast (Challah bread grilled to perfection , topped with a cream cheese icing, and garnished with fresh berries)
- Shrimp Po' Boy (Fried shrimp on a hoagie roll served with our secret sauce and fries)
- Blackened Salmon BLT (Fresh blackened salmon, bacon, shredded lettuce, tomatoes with our secret sauce on a buttery croissant, served with crispy fries)
- Lobster, Egg, and Cheese Croissant (Lobster, egg, cheese, avocado and a secret sauce on a croissant)
- Fried Fish Sandwich (Fried fish on a brioche bun served with crispy fries and a garnish of lettuce and tomato)
- Chicken Sandwich with Hot Honey Lemon Pepper Sauce (Fried chicken tossed in a hot honey sauce and seasoned with lemon pepper and served with crispy fries)
- Crab Cake Sandwich Jumbo(lump crab cake served on a brioche bun with our secret sauce and fries)
- Hot Honey Chicken Biscuit (Fried chicken tossed in a hot honey sauce and served on a fluffy honey butter biscuit)
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese (Biscuit Bacon, egg, and cheese on two honey butter biscuits)
- Turkey Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit (Turkey sausage, scrambled eggs with cheese on two honey butter biscuits)
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit (Egg and cheese on two honey butter biscuits)
- Fried Salmon Caesar Salad (Deep fried Salmon on a bed of romaine and kale. Tossed with a homemade Cajun Caesar dressing, croutons, and parmesan)
- Cajun Shrimp Salad (Cajun shrimp on a bed of field greens, scallions, tomatoes, cucumbers, and croutons)
- Blackened Salmon Salad (Blackened salmon on a bed of field greens, scallions, tomatoes, cucumbers and croutons with your choice of dressing)
Milk and Honey Cafe is located at 1116 H Street Northeast, Washington, DC 20002.
- College Park.
- H Street.
Yes, they also offer catering services. They can host business lunches, dinners, bar parties, and more in their restaurant.
The most famous dish on the Milk and Honey Cafe Washington menu is Rum Chata French Toast. You should at least try it once.