Hayley Law - Famous As Valerie Brown In Riverdale
Canadian actress Hayley Law works primarily in the American and Canadian film and television industries. She is well known for the role she played in the Riverdale television series.
She has a sizable fan base on social media and is highly active there. She was born on November 18, 1992. She was born and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
COPYRIGHT_WI: Published on https://washingtonindependent.com/ebv/hayley-law/ by Candice Burns on 2022-10-06T08:09:16.643Z
Her first movie was the 2018 romantic comedy "The New Romantic." It served as Hayley's theatrical feature debut as Nikki.
Her first TV program was in 2017, in which she debuted on television in Riverdale as Valerie Brown.
She is best known for playing Valerie Brown in the American TV series Riverdale, which is based on the Archies comics, and playing Lizzie Elliot in the web series Altered Carbon.
On December 17, 2016, as a singer, Hayley released her debut EP, titled Hayleau. Five tracks, titled Banana, You're Mine, On Me, So Good, and Get Thru, were included on the EP. It was made available through the Irie Music label.
Additionally, she has released a number of singles, including Lonely (2018) and C Side (2017). The songs were made available through the Happy Banana Productions label.
Hayley also contributed vocals to the Riverdale TV series soundtracks "Candy Girl (Sugar Sugar)," "Our Fair Riverdale," and "Union of the Snake."
McDonald's and J Brand are just two of the brands for which Hayley has provided endorsement work.
She has more than 300,000 Twitter followers and more than 600,000 Instagram followers.
Hayley Law has a $2 million net worth as of 2022. She is well known for the role she played in the Riverdale television series. She has also been in other television shows, such as Alter Carbon, and in a number of films, including The Arrangement and Stickman.
She is not only a talented actress but also a singer. She has a sizable fan base on social media and is highly active there. All these things helped her earn a good net worth.
HAYLEY LAW reveals which RIVERDALE cast member is the most honest | Superlatives
- She primarily uses cosmetics from companies like Lush, Glossier, Mario Badescu, Dermalogica, and Charlotte Tilbury to keep her skin gleaming glamorously.
- She dropped out of middle school and hired an agency after hearing from her classmates that running advertising was a wonderful way to generate money.
- She made her first appearance in a McDonald's advertisement.
- As Hayley believes she is carrying out her destiny, she dislikes being viewed as a role model.
- She enjoys drawing, knitting, and dancing as well.
- Hayley has a positive outlook on life and pushes herself all the time to take the chances necessary to live a more creative life.
- Her portrayal of Valerie Brown on Riverdale was modeled after the bassist and singer Valerie Smith from Josie and the Pussycats by Archie Comics.
- She has previously sold bikinis.
- Hayley intended to become a pastry chef before beginning her career as an actress and singer.
- She dislikes pumpkin carving. Her ideal night would consist of a Manhattan, sushi, and video games.
- She has seen Superbad (2007) at least 15 times and is a huge admirer of the teen comedy.
She will be 29 years old in 2022.
Hayle Law played Val (Valerie Brown) in Riverdale.
She is Canadian.
Hayley Law published her debut EP, Hayleau, to SoundCloud at the end of 2016. She acknowledged her fear of heights in one of her hellohayleau TikTok videos. She has also shared DIY tips for things like dyeing clothes with her 20,000 fans on the platform.