Conectate Com Do - Three Interesting Topics That You Should Read Now!
A group of computer industry specialists launched the website Conectate com do in 2007. They want to use it to teach people about what different parts of the Dominican market. You may find a variety of content on their website, including articles on current events, sports, music, technology, sports, and tourism.
Due to COVID-19 in the country in 2020, they created a segment on Coronavirus RD, where they publish and update daily the effects of the virus in the Dominican Republic, including the number of daily cases, deaths, people who have recovered, and the number of active cases, as well as how often they happen in each province. Here are the three interesting topics you should read now from their website.
The first item on our list is a topic for those who are giving birth this year or those who are planning to have a family. The title of the article is "Biblical Names for Boys."
In this article, names from the Bible like Aaron, Abraham, Daniel, David, and many others were mentioned. You can read this article on their website if you don't know much about the Bible, particularly the man who remained faithful to God.
COPYRIGHT_WI: Published on https://washingtonindependent.com/ebv/conectate-com-do/ by Tyrese Griffin on 2022-11-02T07:49:36.000Z
- Aaron - He is a Levite priest who acts as Moses' "mouth," speaking for him to the elders of Israel and performing miraculous signs to demonstrate the divine origin of their communication.
- Abraham - According to Jewish tradition, Abraham is one of the patriarchs of the Israelites. He is a devoted guy who stands out as God reaffirms His promise that Abraham's descendants would be numerous when he is 99 years old.
- David - He is known as "the favored or the chosen one of God." He was an Israelite king who succeeded Saul as the Kingdom of Israel's second legitimate monarch. The story of David can be found in the Bible, the prophet Samuel's works, and the Book of Psalms.
The second topic on our list is "Santo Domingo Parks & Attractions for Children." If you visited this topic on their website, you would notice that they created a gallery view to provide a list of parks and places with children's attractions where you may take your children during vacations or holidays.
- AquaWorld - This aquarium in the Sambil shopping complex has around 70 Caribbean and domestic species. Kids can play and learn there. AquaMundo is available Monday through Sunday from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm, charging 500 pesos for adults and 350 for children.
- National Aquarium - It is a great place to go on vacation with children. This aquarium is known as one of the most complete in the Caribbean because it has 250 different species. It is located at No. 75 Avenue Espaa in San Souci, Sandy Domingo Este. It's open from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm Tuesday through Sunday.
- Inflatable Magic - This park in Sambil is designed for kids between the ages of 3 and 10. In Magic Inflatable, kids learn to get along with other kids while improving their psychomotor skills. The park is open from 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and from 10 a.m. to 9:50 p.m., Saturday and Sunday.
The beliefs of the Dominicans are something that sets them apart from other cultures. Whether these beliefs are true or not, many Dominicans still respect them, some because they really believe them, and others because they are afraid they might come true.
- Rain and Sun: If it rains when the sun is out, it's because a witch is getting married.
- Depending on how a child lies down: When a baby lays down with her buttocks up, she is asking for a sibling.
- Bad luck: You will have bad luck if you break a mirror, walk under a ladder, or run into a black cat.
- When the food is salty: If the food is salty, it means that you are in love.
- Pay attention to how you sleep: If you move a patient's feet forward on a table or if someone sleeps with their feet facing the front of the house, that person will die.
Conectate.com.do is a website that was made by a group of computer professionals to meet the needs of different parts of the Dominican market. On their website, you can find information about sports, technology, fashion, music, tourism, and current events, among other things.
You can find a wide range of topics on their website and in their digital magazine, which are listed below:
- Current issues.
In 2019, MRL Web Management, a company that manages, runs, and markets digital media, took over management of Conectate.com.do. It has grown in popularity over time, especially among gamblers in the Dominican Republic and other places.
Apart from the three topics listed on Conectate.com.do, there are many more. What exactly are you waiting for? To discover more, read and visit their website.