Which Of The Top-Rated And Best Air Hockey Tables Available In The Market Do You Prefer?
People all over the world play games in their homes, but which one do you think is the best? Maybe you could say some of the games on your phone or on the board. However, even before those types of games were invented, the air hockey table held the distinction of being one of the most enjoyable games ever created. Here is the good news, this article will give you options and a guide to picking your best air hockey tables available in the market!
For the benefit of all readers, Air hockey is a competitive sport in which two players compete against each other to score as many points as possible in the other player's goals. The game is played on an air hockey table that has a particularly low friction playing surface.
Atomic 7.5' Indiglo LED Light Up Arcade Air-Powered Hockey Table
COPYRIGHT_WI: Published on https://washingtonindependent.com/ebv/best-air-hockey-tables/ by Tom Mohamed on 2022-02-18T08:51:43.117Z
This one of the best air hockey tables is ideal for teens and up. The fully illuminated table isn't inexpensive, but it's worth every cent. Two rechargeable LED light-up pushers and a hockey puck are included. The motorized fan speeds up play. It has “great quality” and is “sturdy,” however it is heavy for about 400 pounds, so keep that in mind when installation.
Triumph 54" LED Light Up Fire 'n' Ice Air Hockey Table
This 54-inch-long air hockey table is ideal for youngsters ages 5 to 14 and adults with limited space. This air hockey table includes a scorekeeper, two strikers, and a puck. It's also rather light like 39.6 pounds, but less stable than larger versions. A few reviewers worry about the “under-powered” fan, but most think it's “big enough for adults to play comfortably”.
ESPN 72 Inch Air Hockey Table With Table Tennis Top and In Rail Scorer
Whether you want to play air hockey or table tennis, this table is six feet long and weighs 115 pounds. It's good for your home game center, your school, or even your bar. You can buy an air hockey version that has powerful fans, a smooth service, an LED scoreboard with sound effects, and push-button controls.
The conversion kit includes the hockey table, levelers, and a tennis top with a net. The kit includes three pucks and two balls. It also includes two paddles, two posts, and a net and nets. Many say it's good value, strong, and simple.
If you don't have a whole place for an air hockey table, this 40-inch-long air hockey table will save you money and time. This desktop version still has a powerful fan, quiet and consistent airflow, and a smooth and frictionless surface. The 14-pound table comes with two air hockey strikers and pucks. Some complain about the lack of an on/off button because they have to disconnect it every time they finish playing.
American Legend Kirkwood 84" Air Hockey Table
If you don't want to disrupt the aesthetic flow of your home, this rustic-chic table is perfect for you. The 200-pound table has a rustic wood finish, cool k-shaped legs, and arcade-style air hockey play. The table has an electronic scoring mechanism, in-game sound effects, and a powerful blower motor for quick gameplay. The table was chosen “mainly for its looks,” but it is “easy to assemble,” “extremely solid,” and “great game.”
This 462-pound, 87.4-inch-long table may be used for a variety of activities: it can be used as air hockey, ping pong, and dining room table all in one convenient package. The positive feedback from customers has been overwhelmingly positive, with many expressing their excitement at seeing their children and grandchildren use it more frequently than their Xbox.
Hall of Games 84" Edgewood Air Powered Hockey Table
This 285-pound 84-inch air hockey table looks stunning. The Hall of Games air hockey table has a powerful blower for fast, smooth play. To add to the table's stability, it has arcade sound effects and an LED scorekeeper inlaid along the table's edge. It includes four pushers and four pucks. It is “well made” and “very solid,” but it is heavy and requires several hours to set up.
- Determine the person who has the puck first and decide the first side of the table using a toss coin. They both start games 3, 5, and 7 with a hockey puck. The player with the puck also starts games 2, 4, and 6.
- A mallet is used by each player on the playing field.
- Pucks can be hit with any part of the mallet, but they can't be "topped" with it. And only one puck can be on the field at a time.
- Serves fall on the person who was scored on and the person who has the puck.
- Stand behind the centerline of the table on your side of the table, and never go past it.
- Each time a game is over, the players switch sides to keep things interesting.
- They only get one timeout in a game. It lasts no longer than ten seconds, but they can only use it when they have the puck or it's not in play, so they can't use it more than that. A second time-out can be called only if someone is hurt.
- When someone scores seven goals, they win.
The score doesn't count when:
- Stops in the goal without tiling over. When this happens, the player can give the puck to their opponent or, with legal moves, move the puck away from the goal.
- Out of the goal's mouth, the rebound comes back to the field.
- Strikes while the other person isn't paying attention.
Prior to purchasing the best air hockey tables, it is vital that you take into consideration the following useful recommendations:
- Air Hockey Tables come in a variety of sizes, so make sure you have enough space for both the unit and each participant to roam around comfortably before you buy one.
- Automatic scoreboards and surfaces that can be used for other games, like ping-pong, are good things.
- On-air hockey tables, sound effects and LED lights that light up when you score or hit the edges are available. Others can be appreciated in total darkness.
- Air hockey tables are often expensive, with some being far more expensive than others. If you're on a budget, make sure to look at the price tag first.
When choosing the best air hockey tables, size matters. Eight-foot by four-foot tables are standard. This is the best size for serious gamers and commercial applications. A regulation-sized table allows you to conduct tournaments and attract professional players.
Adjust the sensors for scoring concerns. Air hockey tables employ infrared sensors that must be properly aligned to work. Adjust the sensors so they face each other. Test your air hockey table by turning it on.
This classic game has stood the test of time and continues to provide genuine entertainment to all who play. The author hopes that this article will assist those who are interested in purchasing and investing in the best air hockey tables that will meet their needs and expectations in the future.