Charlotte Hopkins personal life, career, and facts
Charlotte Hopkins is a successful American family lawyer and author. She rose to prominence following her marriage to Terry Bradshaw, a former American professional football player. Despite the fact that her relationship with her ex-husband did not last long, she received a lot of media attention and recognition.
She is also the mother of two children from her previous marriage. But how is her life right now? In this section, we will go over Charlotte's legal career, education, earnings, and a variety of other interesting facts about her.
Charlotte Hopkins Family And Personal Life
Charlotte Hopkins, a family attorney by profession, was born in the United States on April 17, 1962. While she has not revealed her parents' names, she was reportedly born into a wealthy family.
In terms of education, she graduated from Denton High School in 1980. She later received her Summa cum laude degree from Texas Woman's University and her law degree from Southern Methodist University. Since then, she has led a successful professional life.
COPYRIGHT_WI: Published on https://washingtonindependent.com/charlotte-hopkins/ by Adaline Fritz on 2021-07-15T04:58:19.676Z
When it comes to body measurements, she stands tall at 5 feet and 5 inches. Her weight, however, is not available; she appears to be of average weight. According to the photos available on the internet, she has blue eyes and blonde hair. Similarly, she has red hair in one of her photos with Terry. She clearly dyes her hair on a regular basis. Charlotte is stunning for her age.
Hopkins is in high demand for her clients both inside and outside of the courtroom, but she doesn't have many followers on her social media accounts.
Charlotte has exactly 1,419 Facebook friends. She can be found on Facebook under the handle 'Charla Hopkins Bradshaw.' Similarly, she joined Twitter in May 2014 under the handle @charla Bradshaw. She has only 28 followers as of now. Concerning her Instagram handle, @charlabradshaw, her account is currently private, with 42 followers.
Hopkins has two children from her previous marriage, Rachel Bradshaw and Erin Bradshaw, both daughters. Both of her daughters appear to be living lovely lives. Rachel married Rob Bironas in 2014, but they divorced the following year.
Rachel Bradshaw is Terry's eldest daughter from his marriage to Charla Hopkins. Rachel, a singer with reality TV experience (she previously appeared on the short-lived show Nashville), has another NFL connection aside from her father. She was married to Tennessee Titans star Rob Bironas, whom she married in 2014. Unfortunately, he died in a car accident three months later. The couple met at a breast cancer benefit in 2012, according to the Tennessean.
Erin Bradshaw, the youngest Bradshaw's daughter, is a competitive horseback rider who has been married to Scott Weiss since 2017. According to The Cinemaholic, Weiss owns Scott Weiss Horses, a company that produces foals and trains them to be championship horses. The couple has a dog named Chuck and a horse named John Simon, who is a Reserve World Champion and appears frequently on Erin's Instagram.
Similarly, Erin is married to Scott Weiss and they have a full life together.
Charlotte Was Married To Terry Bradshaw
In the past, Charlotte was married to Terry Bradshaw. The now-ex-couple married in 1983, but after nearly 16 years of marriage, the couple called it quits and divorced in 1999. The couple has not disclosed the reason for their divorce.
In reality, Charlotte was Terry's third wife. From 1972 to 1973, he was married to Melissa Babish. From 1976 to 1983, she was married to JoJo Starbuck for the second time.
Terry is currently living with her fourth wife, Tammy Bradshaw, as of 2020. They recently married in 2014.
All About Charlotte Hopkins Ex-husband, Terry Bradshaw
Terry Paxton Bradshaw (born September 2, 1948) is a former American professional football quarterback who played for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League (NFL).
He has been a television sports analyst and co-host of Fox NFL Sunday since 1994. Bradshaw is also a singer and actor, having appeared in numerous television shows and films, most notably in the film Failure to Launch and releasing several country music albums.
He played 14 seasons for the Steelers, winning four Super Bowls in six years (1974, 1975, 1978, and 1979), becoming the first quarterback to win three and four Super Bowls, and leading the Steelers to eight AFC Central titles. In 1989, his first year of eligibility, he was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. In 1996, Bradshaw was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame.
Bradshaw, widely regarded as one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, is known as a tough competitor with one of the most powerful arms in NFL history. His physical abilities and on-field leadership played a significant role in the Steelers' history.
Only seven times in his career did he pass for more than 300 yards in a game, but three of those performances came in the postseason (two of which were in Super Bowls). He passed for 932 yards and 9 touchdowns in four career Super Bowl appearances, both Super Bowl records at the time of his retirement. He completed 261 passes for 3,833 yards in 19 career postseason games.
The Present Husband Of Charlotte Hopkins, Rick Hagen
Charlotte married Rick Hagen on July 29, 2012, years after her divorce from her first husband, Terry. It's been about a decade, and the husband and wife have a wonderful relationship.
When it comes to Charlotte's husband, Rick, he is a criminal lawyer by trade. He is also the proprietor of Jackson & Hagen Law, which is based in Denton, Texas.
Unfortunately, there is not much information about her present husband.
Charlotte Hopkins Career And Professional Life
Charlotte Hopkins has an amazing career as a family attorney. She has been working for KoonsFuller Family law. Charlotte is in charge of divorce, property division, paternity, child custody, and prenuptial agreements. Similarly, she has been an attorney for many decades and is currently working on a variety of projects.
Charlotte is a dedicated commentator for local and national media when unique family law issues make headlines. She has more than two decades of experience handling complex divorce and custody cases.
Hopkins has appeared in magazines such as Lantana Living and ARGYLE Living. Furthermore, she appeared on NBC5-TV in Fort Worth to discuss her major role in foiling an international kidnapping case as well as the benefits and drawbacks of "nesting"- the practice of parents taking turns living with their children in the marital residence during the divorce process.
Hopkins has also chaired the Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists and the State Bar of Texas District 14 Grievance Committee. She has played an important role in shaping Texas family law legislation by involving the Texas Family Law Council Legislative Committee since 2009. She is also a certified mediator and a member of the Texas Collaborative Law Institute.
Charlotte co-wrote the latest edition of Protecting Your Assets From A Texas Divorce with KoonsFuller CEO Ike Vanden Eykel and fellow Managing Shareholders Rick Robertson and Heather King. Similarly, she co-wrote 'Divorced or Single? Doing the Cupid Shuffle When Your Dance Card is Empty: Suggestions from a Family Law Attorney and a Therapist.' "Who Gets the Family Pet in a Divorce?" Charlotte Hopkins is the author of the book.
Charlotte has been named several times as one of the Top 100 Super Lawyers in Dallas-Fort Worth and one of the Top 50 Female Attorneys in Texas. Similarly, she was named the Best of Denton County's "Best Divorce Attorney in 2019." Similarly, Hopkins has the highest level Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rated rating and is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Charlotte Hopkins Net Worth
Charlotte has made a name for herself as a successful family lawyer. Her belongings and wealth are not listed separately. However, it is estimated that she has a net worth of $2.1 million as of now as a result of her profession. Charlotte has enough money to live a lavish lifestyle.
Facts You Should Know About Charlotte Hopkins
- Charlotte's age, birth date, and birthday are not publicly available. When this information becomes available, we will update this section.
- Terry, Charlotte's ex-husband, will be 72 years old in 2020.
- Charlotte appears to be quite tall in her photos if her surroundings are any indication. However, information about her actual height and other body measurements is currently unavailable to the public.
- After conducting our research, we discovered that no information about Corin's parents is available, nor is it known if she has any siblings. We're keeping an eye on things and will update this section as soon as we get word from a reliable source.
- Terry and Charlotte had been married for 16 years.
- Terry and Charlotte, married in 1983 and had two daughters, Erin and Rachel Bradshaw, as a result of their union.
- There is no public information on when the two met or began dating. They divorced in 1999, and Terry soon after began dating his current wife, Tammy Bradshaw, whom he dated for 15 years.
- Erin was born in 1989 and will be 31 in 2020. Scott Weiss is her husband, a horse trainer.
- Rachel is the firstborn child, born on May 13, 1987, and will be 33 years old in 2020. Rachel was married to Rob Bironas, a former Tennessee Titans kicker. Unfortunately, Rob died in a tragic car accident three months after their wedding in 2014.
- Charlotte's net worth is estimated to be $2 million in 2020. This includes her property, money, and earnings.
- Texas, the United States of America where Charlotte lives.
- She is currently employed by KoonsFuller Family Law.
- Charlotte's ex-husband is widely considered to be one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time.
- Bradshaw is known as a tough competitor and for having one of the most powerful arms in NFL history.
- Bradshaw's physical skills and on-the-field leadership played a major role in the steeler’s history.
- During his career, he passed for more than 300 yards in a game only seven times, but three of those performances came in the postseason.
- In four career Super Bowl appearances, he passed for 932 yards and 9 touchdowns, both Super Bowl records at the time of his retirement.