Best Runner-up GPU For Crypto Mining—AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT Mining Hashrate
Not only are NVIDIA GPUs worthwhile investments for bitcoin mining. AMD produces several outstanding graphics cards, such as the RX 5700 XT. While not nearly as powerful as the RTX 3060 Ti, the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT mining hashrate will still manage 54MH/s with the same 8GB of GDDR6 VRAM.
The Radeon RX 5700, along with the Radeon RX 5700 XT and Radeon RX 5700 XT 50th Anniversary Edition, is part of the RX 5000 family. It was unveiled in July 2019 and is equipped with 8GB of GDDR6 RAM and a 7nm manufacturing technology. The RX will cost $349 when it first goes on sale. 5700 is typically used by miners to mine Ethereum and Ethereum Classic. Grin is also frequently included in lists of the most profitable coins.
The RX 5700 consumes less energy than competing GPUs. Due to the fact that this card is relatively new, it is expected to compete with Nvidia's RTX 2070 and RTX 2060 graphics cards. The RX-5700 was initially priced at $379.
- Compute Units: 40
- Base Frequency: 1605 MHz
- Boost Frequency : Up to 1905 MHz
- Game Frequency : 1755 MHz
- Peak Pixel Fill-Rate: Up to 121.9 GP/s
- Peak Texture Fill-Rate: Up to 304.8 GT/s
- Peak Half Precision Compute Performance: 19.51 TFLOPs
- Peak Single Precision Compute Performance: 9.75 TFLOPs
- ROPs: 64
- Stream Processors: 2560
- Texture Units: 160
- Transistor Count: 10.3 B
- Typical Board Power (Desktop): 225 W
- Minimum PSU Recommendation: 600 W
- Memory Speed: 14 Gbps
- Max Memory Size: 8 GB
- Memory Type: GDDR6
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Memory Bandwidth: Up to 448 GB/s
- 4K H264 Decode: Yes
- 4K H264 Encode: Yes
- H265/HEVC Decode: Yes
- H265/HEVC Encode: Yes
- DisplayPort: 1.4 with DSC
- HDMIâ„¢: 4K60 Support
- AMD Radeonâ„¢ Media Engine
- AMD RDNA Architecture
- VSR (4K)
- AMD Radeonâ„¢ VR Ready Premium
- AMD FreeSyncâ„¢ Technology
- DirectXÂ® 12 Technology
- TrueAudio Next
- The VulkanÂ® API
- Additional power connector: 1 x 8-pin and 1×6 pin
COPYRIGHT_WI: Published on https://washingtonindependent.com/amd-radeon-rx-5700-xt-mining-hashrate/ by Tyrese Griffin on 2022-06-22T00:41:37.383Z
- DaggerHashimoto [ EtHash : (ETH) & (ETC) ] Ethereum Mining Hashrate : 53.56 MH/s
Starting My 6 x RX 5700 Mining Rig!
- Handshake Mining Hashrate : 0.17 GH/s
- Kawpow Mining Hashrate 16.8 MH/s
- BeamV3 Mining Hashrate : 12.7 Sol/s
- Octopus Mining Hashrate : 17.2 MH/s
- DaggerHashimoto [ EtHash : (ETH) & (ETC) ] Ethereum Mining Hashrate : 54.76 MH/s
5700 XT 61 Mh/s Ethereum Hashrate @ 105 Watts...
- Hashrate : 55 Mh/s consuming 135 Watts
- Core Voltage (VDD): 780
- Power Limit (%): NA
- Core Clock (CClock): 1400
- Memory Clock (MClock): 1800 or 900
- Fan Speed (%): 70% or more/less based on your temps.
- Lyra2REv3 Mining Hashrate : 67 MH/s
- Handshake Mining Hashrate : 0.197 GH/s
- Kawpow Mining Hashrate 19.79 MH/s
- BeamV3 Mining Hashrate : 12.9 Sol/s
- Eaglesong Mining Hashrate : 0.44 GH/s
- Octopus Mining Hashrate : 21.2 MH/s
To optimize hash rate, you will almost certainly need to adjust extra parameters. To begin, make sure the GPU driver you're using is mining-capable.Additionally, if you have AMD GPUs, you may require an upgrade. The next step is to find an ideal GPU overclocking value that maximizes hash rate while maintaining an acceptable level of energy usage. Algorithms may require either core or memory overclocking, or a combination of the two. The primary overclocking premise is to achieve consistent work and a maximum hash rate while maintaining an acceptable level of energy consumption. It's critical to keep in mind that each GPU is unique. If one can overclock the core to 2000 MHz, another equivalent one may only support overclocking to 1900 MHz. Ensure that you alter the overclocking settings for each card separately.
While, again, the RX 5700 XT isn't the latest and greatest from AMD, it's actually one of the best value propositions for crypto mining. It's good enough for 1440p gaming, just like the RTX 3060 Ti, and is very good at mining.
AMD made a significant jump forward with the RDNA GPUs, such as the RX 5700 XT. It is manufactured using a 7nm process and outperforms even the company's earlier Radeon cards in terms of performance and power consumption. While the RX 5700 XT is not AMD's latest and greatest, it is one of the best value propositions for cryptocurrency mining.
It's capable of 1440p gaming, similar to the RTX 3060 Ti, and excels at mining. While AMD cards lack several gamer-centric features such as DLSS 2.0 and the same level of ray tracing as NVIDIA GPUs, mining is where this GPU really shines. Its average hashrate is just around 55 MH/s, which is comparable to the 3060 Ti, and these cards are far less expensive.
If you want to get started mining, the RX 5700 XT is a viable option.