Dale Robertson Is Still At It
Charles Johnson catches the Tea Party activist with the infamous “N-word” sign getting taken seriously by The Washington Times, which quotes him as a founder of the movement, threatening that activists will be “turning our guns on anyone who doesn’t support constitutional conservative candidates.”
The Houston Tea Party isn’t having it. Their statement on Robertson:
- He is NOT a member of our Leadership team.
- He owns a website with which we have never been affiliated.
- He has never been a part of organizing any of the Tea Party rallies in the Houston area, or any other area that we can find.
- We addressed some issues involving him back in April. Here it is on our website, where Mr. Robertson himself comments: http://houstontps.org/?p=318
- We do not choose to associate with people that use his type of disgusting language
The nice treatment of Robertson in The Washington Times, however, demonstrates just how hard it can be to deny someone “leader” status in the Tea Parties.