Those Birther Calls to Glenn Beck, Explained
Some nice folks on Twitter have informed me of the actual culprits behind the wave of “birther” calls to Glenn Beck’s radio show: a coordinated campaign dubbed “Operation Flood It.”
Here’s the explanation and the mission, as posted on Dec. 21 on the forum of the anti-Obama church ATLAH Worldwide:
Anyone that gets through will say this: We love Glenn, BUT
- Glenn talks about the constitution, but he is ignoring the grossest violation…Obama’s ineligibility.
- Glenn is united with the MSM and he is part of this 16 month media black out that Orly Taitz has compared to the media in the USSR.
- PENDING LAWSUITS against the president of the United States are not being reported, but I am sure that this would be a different story if Obama was a conservative; regardless of his race.
- Did the Saudi Prince that owns Fox stocks and Rupert Murdoch order that this issue NOT be reported?
And here’s the effort’s 2,500-plus-member Facebook page, which has been renamed Operation Special Prosecutor and expanded to target Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh.
- We are demanding that the news blackout be lifted
- We are demanding that Eric Holder appoint a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR IMMEDIATELY.
- Hey Glenn? I guess we are un-American for asking for a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR?
Talking about czars and health care is a DISTRACTION GLENN. At least Hannity has not attacked the movement, unlike Beck, Mark Levin and Bill O’ Reilly has; I am not angry with Hannity or Rush at all.
You are obviously afraid to throw the KNOCK OUT PUNCH.