Shirin Ebadi Speaks
- The unconditional release of every individual arrested and imprisoned for having objected to the results of the elections.
- Ordering the cessation of Basij and police violence toward protestors.
- Declaring the election void.
- Ordering new elections under the auspices of international organizations.
- Paying compensation to the injured and to the families of those who have been killed.
Calm could perhaps be brought back to the Iranian society if these conditions are met. Otherwise, there is a great possibility of increased violence in Iran.
Or, in other words: victory for the opposition.