Florida six in the morning: Super PACs making it rain, job losses after shuttle program shuttered
- In a sign of campaign spending to come in the post-Citizens United era, Super PACs are already pouring money into Florida for attack ads.
- “Taj Mahal” courthouse judge Paul Hawkes has been rebuffed in his multiple attempts to have an ethics probe against him dropped.
- The latest Florida lawmaker to face questions about whether he actually lives in his district is North Miami Beach Democrat John Patrick Julien.
- The* Washington Post* looks at the pain of job losses on the Space Coast, due to the loss of the Shuttle program, which continues to drag on the economy.
- Lots of tweets by Florida politicians were deleted late last week, but this one from George LeMiuex might be the strangest.
- **Number of the day: **3 — Number of words it takes to sum up how Americans feel about the debt ceiling standoff.