Andrew Breitbart Meets Daryle Jenkins of the One People’s Project

Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 4:28 pm

Max Blumenthal’s appearance at CPAC ended, apparently, with a confrontation between him and Andrew Breitbart. The subject of the argument: the Salon.com story that I’ve written about here in which Blumenthal claimed, incorrectly, that O’Keefe had helped organize a “racist conference” in 2006 — in reality, O’Keefe was one of several Leadership Institute employees who appeared at a debate on “race and conservatism” featuring white nationalist Jared Taylor and black conservative Kevin Martin.

I didn’t see that confrontation, but when I got to the hotel lobby, Breitbart was doing media interviews that were interrupted by Daryle Jenkins, whose One People’s Project had been the source for Blumenthal’s story. Jenkins repeated his accusations — Breitbart fired back, ending the conversation when a flustered Jenkins called him a racist.

“You fell flat on your face,” said Breitbart. “And you were busted.”

I caught Jenkins on the phone after he left the hotel. Like I’ve said, One People’s Project was wrong on the key detail of the story — O’Keefe didn’t organize the event — but Jenkins was unapologetic. He told TWI that he’d intended to cover the biannual American Renaissance conference organized by Taylor, but it was shut down. So Jenkins and the One People’s Project headed to CPAC for the express purpose of confronting Breitbart.

Comments

antsydrew
Comment posted February 20, 2010 @ 4:48 pm

““I did what I had to do, more or less,” said Jenkins. “I didn’t like him trying to impugn my integrity and Max’s integrity.””

Uh yeah… but… you were wrong? I don't get it…

uberVU - social comments
Trackback posted February 20, 2010 @ 4:49 pm

Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by TWI_news: Andrew Breitbart Meets Daryle Jenkins of the One People’s Project http://bit.ly/bnfdY0...

» Breitbart Ambushed by Daryle Jenkins of the One People’s Project - Big Journalism
Pingback posted February 20, 2010 @ 5:26 pm

[...] research.  Darlye Jenkins, who runs the blog One People’s Project, stopped by CPAC, according The Washington Independent’s Dave Weigel, “for the express purpose of confronting [Andrew] Breitbart.”  Here is footage of that [...]

Andrew Breitbart Answers Critics at CPAC - Videos and Photos | The Lonely Conservative
Pingback posted February 20, 2010 @ 5:27 pm

[...] The Washington Independent has a bit of background information. [...]

Breitbart spars with journalists; activist
Pingback posted February 20, 2010 @ 5:57 pm

[...] earlier Breitbart-Madden meeting, go here). And after the jump is video of Breitbert vs. Jenkins (courtesy of Washington Independent’s Dave Weigel), followed by Breitbart vs. Blumenthal (on Big [...]

Bill B.
Comment posted February 20, 2010 @ 6:04 pm

Wouldn't you have to have integrity to first before it could be impugned?

nondhimmi
Comment posted February 20, 2010 @ 6:30 pm

Jenkins, you lied, now get fried. The constant bashing of conservatives from the left is finally being answered on a national level, thanks to Breitbart. You can't just keep deceiving people forever and not expect consequences.

MDK
Comment posted February 20, 2010 @ 7:22 pm

Didn't want to have his or Max's integrity impugned? That's to imply he had some to begin with.

This is rather saddening. Think about it. The guy BELIEVES it is both honest and good to accuse people of racism over flimsy and dreamt up “reasoning”. As if he were somehow exposing a monster underneath a skin of “a normal human”. What DO these people think of their fellow human travellers on this global space ship anyway? Anyone who is different from them is fair game for character assassination? Worse, not just “not honest” but in “malevolent” terms as well? This can't end well.

darrencardinal
Comment posted February 20, 2010 @ 8:20 pm

Max Blumenthal has no integrity, to begin with.

This is what libtards do: you have no arguments to make, so it's racism, racism, racism.

This tactic has been done to death, and no one is buying it anymore.
You should be ashamed, if you had any honor, Jenkins.

Steve247
Comment posted February 20, 2010 @ 8:29 pm

“I didn’t like him trying to impugn my integrity and Max’s integrity.”

Jenkins has no integrity and neither does Blumenthal and if he really knew Kevin Martin as he claims in the video, then he would know that Martin himself defended James O'Keefe against the false accusations, saying O'Keefe praised him after the event and repudiated the radical elements there.

vitaglubet
Comment posted February 20, 2010 @ 8:31 pm

Wouldn't it be fun to see what folks like Jenkins. Sharpton and Jackson did if we all woke up amber one morning. There is only one race, the human race.

janmcq
Comment posted February 20, 2010 @ 11:27 pm

and it shows so much integrity to interrupt an interview, verbally confront someone in an argumentive manner, and then call him a racist. way, to restor your integrity, mr. jenkins.

ha!

Average Joe
Comment posted February 20, 2010 @ 11:34 pm

It is hard to hear at the start of this video, but Jenkins says that Kevin Martin showed up at the last minute. That is not true. Jenkins seems to have a habit of just making things up.

In Kevin Martin's own words: “As far as my appearance at the Leadership Institute, I personally arranged my appearance and travel as I was a one time member of their mass email list and they viewed some of my opinion pieces (Project 21's New Visions) on Race and Conservationism. Project 21 was simply called to obtain my contact information and over a period of 6 weeks, I arranged my appearance on the panel on the issue of race.”

SteveCan
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 12:12 am

Jenkins is a prime example of the 'slime' from the left! Go Retracto!!!

TeaPartyFee549
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 2:20 am

Jenkins has a good point, Breitbart never went to the source of the story, only to those who reported on it. Nor is he answering Jenkins, he's just screaming, as is his pattern.

But here's what I find interesting. As someone who came of age in a time and place when the “skinhead” movement was quite popular, I am familiar with their style and manner. The CPAC conference, even with respect to the behavior of its actual speakers, is (like the RNC of 2004) FAR TOO reminiscent of nazi-skinhead culture.

The dress, the threats, the deliberate cultivation of anger, the almost norcatic consumption of fabricated lies to sustain that anger… it's sooo skinheady, it creeps me out. I bet you'll find a lot of coke, meth and oxy-cotin at that place too.

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 2:23 am

Oh, I can assure you, my integrity is quite sound. It takes a hell of a lot more than Breitbart and the jokers who make up CPAC to take that away. Oh, and there's still the rather curious matter of O'Keefe being the only one who hasn't spoken on this himself yet. Wonder why….?

And don't give me some crap about his lawyers not allowing him to do so. If he can go on Hannity and still make public appearances, he can explain himself on a topic not related to his case.

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 2:24 am

Hence the name of my group being “One People's Project”. And it will be a great day when we all get that amber hue. Shame conservatives will find something else to hate other people for.

jamesscaminaciiiiphd
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 3:44 am

You are flat out wrong on what Max Blumenthal wrote. He wrote that O'Keefe's friend Marcus Epstein organized the conference at which Jared Taylor spoke at faux debate on race. He never wrote that O'Keefe organized the conference. The photographer Isis confirmed that O'Keefe was helping to hand out white nationalist literature.

americasnewmorning
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 9:04 am

“conservatives will find sthing else to hate other people for.”
just because we don't believe in your agenda? we hate other people?
what was written was slanted and misleading, you got called out on it! and you reply by yelling and calling names(racist) which again is the only way to make sure your agenda is preserved. not on policy but by shouting down opposition and then label them all a derrogatory term. all i saw was reverse racism!!!!!!!

americasnewmorning
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 9:08 am

now wait D L Jenkins is a reporter, he researched the facts before saying anything. lmao what a joke. the things people get away with these days.

billcummings
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 9:17 am

As much as I dislike Breitbart, you have shown yourself to be even worse; A partisan hack that is willing to hide information so that you can tar someone with a racist label. Maybe that is fine with you but I want no part of it. The Democratic party tent has gotten too big if people like you are welcome in it.

Hurricane13
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 9:23 am

Yeah, I remember those skinhead days too. Going to a Minor Threat concert and getting my suit and tie all dirty in the pit. My dry cleaning bills after every concert almost bankrupted me.

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 9:41 am

One, I am not a Democrat, two the only one known for hiding information to achieve a political end has been Breitbart & Co. Considering the attempted damage to good people that many conservatives allow him to do, I would say he is much, much worse.

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 9:44 am

Hmmmm…I do recall in the midst of this Breitbart asking on his Twitter why folks like myself won't go after Harry Reid for his perceived racism. The charge you throw at me is best applied to him. By the way for it to be reverse racism, that would have to make me a racist, and considering I have more to go on with my charges than you do with yours, I would LOVE to hear how you come to this conclusion.

Tomblvd
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 9:55 am

Darlye, if you do know Martin so well, why did he say this about the man you are calling a racist?

“As a panelist at the Robert Taft Club ‘Race and Conservatism’ event in 2006, I had the chance to personally meet James O’Keefe after the event ended. He voiced personal support for me and my positions. He also repudiated the radical elements in the room that night.”

mnconserv48
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 10:35 am

TeaPartyFee549,
God bless America, where an “individual” like your self can see what is not there. I don't know where you grew up where “skinhead” movement was quite popular”, (insert ad hominem attack here: I'm sorry your unwed drunken trailer trash prostitute of a mother couldn't afford anything better than a single wide in a trailer park, but I'm glad to see you rose above it all. See, I ended up with a positive note on you.
What scares me is the emanations, the penumbras and wafting scents of group think tribalism, that I see in your post. Keep it going, and I sincerely ask you not to go quietly into that long night as individual liberty springs forth once more.

trip
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 10:43 am

Jenkins is a shameless liar.

Kevin Martin said he knew exactly what was going on at the Georgetown event and wanted to confront the controversial speakers. Which he did.

Virginia Shanahan
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 10:46 am

I was not aware of the background of these events. Now that I've read the article, watched the video, followed the links in the comment section, and followed some of those links as well I would like to make a comment.

Mr. Jenkins is, as Andrew would say, a despicable human being. Were his allegations in his original article honest mistakes or an intentional effort to destroy an innocent man?

After viewing this video, and reading the retractions, etc. the final answer came when Mr. Jenkins called Andrew a racist.

Mr. Jenkins is nothing more than a typical liberal who loosely throws around personal insults, while attacking the core values of people for the sole purpose of protecting himself.

Mr. Jenkins you lied, you exaggerated, you were caught, and like a child you threw a temper tantrum. The only thing missing were the flailing arms and legs.

It's time for you to man up and begin a laundry list of apologies. Not only do you have no credibility as a reporter, but you have no credibility as a man.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You are the Perez Hilton of bloggers, and until you do the right thing – the 15 minutes you crave will go down in flames – just like Dan Rathers long career.

Certainly that is not the legacy you desire.

trip
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 10:47 am

MINOR THREAT was not a “skinhead” band.

Skinheads were not all the same, just because they had shaved heads.

TeaPartyFee549 is a pathetic douchebag.

Virginia Shanahan
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 10:50 am

Andrew did go after him – only not directly. I would not have wasted my time on him directly either. He's a nobody. However, I would have certainly gone after the larger venues who repeated his non-sense and gotten public retractions – which he did. That alone put Mr. Jenkins on the “Do Not Use As A Source” list, where he belongs.

trip
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 10:51 am

You are a slimy, lying coward.
Good luck on your “popularity” quest.

sfcmac
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 11:02 am

According to you, O’Keefe was manning the literature table at the gathering that brought together “anti-Semites, professional racists and proponents of Aryanism.”.

Not. True.

These are the facts:

1.He was not “manning a table” at the event
2.He was not involved with the organization or operations of the event.
3.He attended the event with many of his Leadership Institute co-workers since it was right across the street from their building in Arlington, Va., and it was organized by other LI associates.
4.The organizer who is being called a “White Supremacist” is half Jewish and half Korean.
5.One of the panelist was an African-American named Kevin Martin.
6.The event was forced to move to a Georgetown University building in Arlington, not at a cross-burning.

Salon was forced to correct your lie, as well as Blumenthal's:

The conservative panelist Kevin Martin is Black. Is he “racist” too, or are you going to fling that “Uncle Tom” epithet?

You leftwingnuts always carry a deck of race cards to throw, just in case your “arguement” fails.

Hurricane13
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 11:32 am

I was just making a point at the idiocy of TeaPartyFee549 saying he is familiar with their style, manner, dress etc…Yeah, Minor Threat wasn't the correct example to use, I agree. I remain a fan and know better.

But the point remains: I dont' recall “skinheads” dressing like CPAC attendees. TeaPartyFee549 is full of it but the fault lies with me reponding to an idiots argument. It brought me down to his level of moronic filth and now I feel ashamed.

againstintolerance
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 12:31 pm

One of the good things about controversy surrounding Jared Taylor and American Renaissance is that for every dozen or so new people who hear about the fuss, two or three will go to the American Renaissance website or will search Taylor's name on YouTube And one, perhaps, will start reading or listening and come to the realization that a lot of what Jared Taylor says makes sense, is well reasoned, and is not motivated by hatred. The idea that Jared Taylor is a more reprehensible figure than the lying thug in this video above, or the dishonest character assassin Max Bluementhal is an example of a world who's values are completely warped. I am, by the way, a supporter of American Renasissance, but I am not an extremist. Taylor pals around with some bad people, and he shouldn't do that. But what he and American Renaissance stands for: forthright analysis of the truth about racial relations in America, an end to immigration, and the right to free association through the end of anti-discrimination laws (which would, by the way, allow anti-white American elites to discriminate in favor of favored minorities to their hearts content) is a sane and humane platform that many Americans would get behind if the stigma against it wasn't so powerful.

WarEagle
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 12:34 pm

“I did what I had to do, more or less,” said Jenkins. “I didn’t like him trying to impugn my integrity and Max’s integrity.”——-Hmmm, don't think anyone was trying to impugn his integrity. He attempted to smear someone's reputation by telling a vicious lie. He really has no integrity to impugn.

WarEagle
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 12:43 pm

Actually you pretty much described any get-together of liberals. Have you seen those hags Rosy O'Donnell or Janeane Garafolo? They oooze hate. Heck, your party founded the Ku Klux Klan. Hate is in your blood. And as for drugs, you people just elected a crack head to be president, which probably accounts for why he is failing so miserably at his job. Look, the racist stuff just doesn't cut it anymore. You can't just hurl the racist epithet with zero evidence anymore. It's not like we founded the Ku Klux Klan. That was you people. It's not as if we have a serving member of Congress who was a Klan Exalted Cyclops. That's your guy (Sen. Robert Byrd). Our party didn't have every single villain of Civil Rights era—Bull Connor, Orville Faubus, Lester Maddox, etc.–that was your party (aka the Bull Connor party). Now get on back to your hateful racists friends at DKos, you silly Klucker.

Luckyjoe
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 12:46 pm

Daryle, You are a liar. It's just that plain truth, something you know nothing about. See Daryle, you have been called out & proven to be nothing but a liar, and since Andrew Breitbart called you out for this and since people can go online and with a few simple chicks of the mouse disprove your lies, you have shown your just a plain ole garden variety lair, nothing more, nothing special. You will go to your grave as Daryle Lamont Jenkins, proven liar and nothing more. So embrace what you are Daryle, Own your liarness. Embrace it. It it what your are, what you always have been. Shout from the mountain top with all your heart & soul that you are a lair. Because that what we, the truth loving people of America, AKA Your Betters, will do from now on. You stared this with your lies daryle, we're ending it with your greatest fear & our greatest weapon,,,THE TRUTH! Thank you Daryle, your lies have exposed the truth about you, And the truth is you're a liar, and will forever be known as one. Liar.

onewhoknowsaboutyou
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 1:52 pm

Jenkins, Who supports you financially anyway? The Brecht Forum? The one with the tax exempt status that funnels donations to your “One People's Project”?

What are you gonna do when they lose their tax exempt status once their connection to your illegal activities become made known to the Feds?

spinn99
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 3:15 pm

I was there and Jenkins was aggressive, arrogant, wrong and threatening. Breitbart showed a lot of restraint but did respond in kind. Jenkins should apologize to us all.

jdb1972
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 3:51 pm

Bill, then you've fallen for Jenkins' plan already. See, he doesn't care if you hate him or not. He just wants you to hate Breitbart, O'Keefe, and the rest as well. He's not trying to win a popularity contest; he's just trying to separate people like you from Breitbart and company with his smears.

jdb1972
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 3:52 pm

What are you? Green? Communist? Something further to the left of them?

jdb1972
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 3:59 pm

Ah, Black Panther Party. Got it.

Plantsmantx
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 4:00 pm

This is the kid who was arrested for walking up to a random black woman on the street, calling her a nigger, then punching her, right?

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 4:24 pm

Just a tad, yes :)

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 4:24 pm

Pull it back a bit. I hate nationalism of all stripes.

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 4:26 pm

Thanks, man! Appreciate the well wishes!

Swami_Binkinanda
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 4:33 pm

Funny, only one political party committed the suicidal act of repudiating its racist conservatives. Oddly enough those people ran into the loving arms of the GOP as part of Nixon's Southern Strategy. Too bad the facts only go so far in your story. The Democratic Party has paid for its sins; the GOP is still thinking up new ones to commit.

debilsin_d_details
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 5:06 pm

Daryle Jenkins stated, “I did what I had to do, more or less….” “I didn’t like him trying to impugn my integrity and Max’s integrity.”

Sorry Mr. Jenkins but you have already impugned both your integrity and that of Max Blumenthal. Quite obviously you are both very biased and prejudiced — especially when it comes to facts!

Breitbart Goes to the Mattresses
Pingback posted February 21, 2010 @ 5:08 pm

[...] Blumenthal shrink off with his tail between his legs, Breitbart fended off yet another serial liar, Daryl Jenkins of the One People’s Project and another Salon “reporter” Mike Madden.The left wants blood from Breitbart. They want [...]

Pablo
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 6:25 pm

Then why did Salon retract exactly that statement of Blumenthal's?

The flat out wrong seems to be in your mirror.

REN
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 7:18 pm

There should be a term for the individuals mislabeling people “racists” when they are obviously and demonstrably not; especially, when they are labelled by those of the same race the “racist” is accused of being racist against! Not “reverse racism,” per se, but getting close and it is definitely a deflection tactic and a red herring. Stick to the facts, not the nonsensical name calling and labels! If you do not steer clear of these tactics (calling out RACIST! at every turn), you simply become one of the many misguided people (/media) seriously damaging the usefulness of the term, if not the idea, of true “racists.”

sheikiebabie
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 7:54 pm

It is one of my great wishes in life to be in the courtroom when lamont jenkins and the opp falls apart. his organization and his supporters used death threats to try to get the am ren conference shut down. but took place anyhow. lamont and opp only live to harass anybody they accuse as a racist. after seeing this video I hope it is sent around for everybody to see how unreasonable and angry dimwitted individual he really is.

chriskagen
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 7:58 pm

Excellent article and video. IT shows Jenkins true “colors”.

Not only is Fat Albert a liar, he's not even good at it and cannot remember his “facts” when confronted.

billcummings
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 8:05 pm

Whatever group you are with, I want no part of…your racist accusations have no part in political discussions anymore. Real progressives see thru your tactics. You accused someone of organizing a racist conference with little research and have now been shown that you were wrong. If you were honest you would admit your mistake and move on. Instead you act like my 13 year old when caught doing something wrong; deny it happened, say why it wasn't your fault and next will be blaming someone else.

billcummings
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 8:07 pm

Link please for these accusations…thanks.

janmcq
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 9:29 pm

mr. jenkins, no one takes a person's integrity away. Your integrity is affected by your own actions, deeds, and words. The choices you make in life, be it professional or personal, demonstrate and establish your integrity. YOU, sir have impugned your own integrity with your sleazy, yellow journalism.

Pablo
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 10:53 pm

Really, Daryle? So we'll be seeing your uncropped photo of O'Keefe manning a table full of racist literature when, exactly?

You're a lying sack of dog mess, Daryle.

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 10:57 pm

Well, if you want to say that 35 people in a Bertucci's for a day is without any problems, more power to you…

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 10:57 pm

Well, we put it on our site, so let's see how that works for you :)

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 10:58 pm

THAT was RESTRAINT?

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 10:59 pm

Damn. You found out about my illegal Hello Kitty operation…

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 11:00 pm

Except the only people that are crying are those on the right. Who care what they think?

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 11:05 pm

That to be honest, is something I would like to ask him about. I hadn't seen him since April 2007 when we were at one of those Hold Your Feet to the Fire things in DC. He kind of fell off the face of the earth until all this happened and folks thought they could use him to try and justify that forum. So if Martin is reading this, he should hit us up.

Another thing: How many times are conservatives going to parade the occasional black conservative in front of folks whenever these issues come up before they realize that doesn't make the issue go away?

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 11:08 pm

So…”the racist stuff doesn't cut it anymore”..but saying that the President is a crack head does? OKAAAAAAY!!!

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 11:09 pm

That's not happening, not when the truth of the matter is all the controversy comes from Breitbart spinning like a top.

greg88777
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 11:10 pm

LOL!! Fat Albert, you really do suck at politics. You need to take some lessons from your fellow black supremacist race hustlers like Je$$ie Jackson and Al Sharpton. Although equally ridiculous, they at least have some camera presence. Nobody takes you serious, fat boy! You communist scum in the OPP need to get real jobs and stop taking government paychecks for your terrorist activities.

PS- YOU LOST! LOL!!!!!!

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 11:16 pm

Both of you are acting like you don't know what you are talking about. One, Minor Threat might not have been a skinhead band, but skins went to the show. Two, I know a lot of conservative skins that would be just as comfortable at CPAC just as they would be at any Oi! show. Some are scumbags, some are good people, but if you know anything about the scene you know there is no cookie cutter formula. So stop playing dumb. If, of course, you aren't playing.

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 11:17 pm

Anyone defending Brietbart apparently doesn't know what yellow journalism is.

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 11:20 pm

Oops. You used Larry O'Connor's six little “facts”. Sorry, but it doesn't fly.

1. He was
2. He helped out
3. That's the point
4. Marcus Eptstein regularly works with white supremacists, such as Jared Taylor and in 2007 was arrested for attacking a black woman in the street calling her the N-word in the process
5. Last minute addition, and doesn't negate the nature of the forum anyway.
6. Okaaaaay….

Conservatives can't keep doging this issue. Try actually beating the charge beyond your circles, eh?

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 11:22 pm

The first article on this issue already explained where that photo is.

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 11:24 pm

Shouldn't make declarations you can't back up.

Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 11:26 pm

Just google the name “Marcus Epstein”, and see what comes up.

janmcq
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 11:33 pm

This isn't about defending Mr. Breitbart. You said this was about YOUR integrity. A person of integrity would admit making a mistake and move on. I am a “fan” of truth and I glean information from many diverse sources. One observation I can share from all my research is that left-wing, so-called “progressive” media tend to attack the individual instead of debating the merits of the issues at hand. I think you have proven that once again in your responses to my remarks here.

greg88777
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 11:33 pm

Oh that's right, because a black man would NEVER use crack! LOL!! Fat Albert, are you reading what you post???

greg88777
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 11:38 pm

“Jenkins seems to have a habit of just making things up.”

He's a Communist, that's what they do! Over 100 million people have perished thanks to Far-Left scum and their sick, Satanic vision of a One World Godless Government. When he consumes his last cheeseburger and croaks, his spot in Hell will be waiting for him.

greg88777
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 11:43 pm

Half Jewish and Half Korean, that's what comes up. A heck of a mix for a “White Supremacist”

spinn99
Comment posted February 21, 2010 @ 11:45 pm

yes, you were lucky you were not arrested

Plantsmantx
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 1:21 am

Are you saying that because he's Korean/Jewish, he can't be an anti-black racist? Even if he calls a black woman he's never seen before a nigger, and hit her in the head? Are you really saying that?

Pablo
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 7:14 am

No, he's saying that a Korean Jew isn't an aryan and that being a white supremacist is highly unlikely.

Did it look like he was saying that? Did you really think he was saying that?

Pablo
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 12:18 pm

You have a picture or you don’t. And “The FBI ate my homework, except for this cropped shot.” is nonsense.

Pictures or it didn’t happen, Daryle. And you don’t have such a picture.

Plantsmantx
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 8:28 am

So he can be a racist, right?

No, I suppose someone with Jewish/Korean heritage isn't an “aryan” (btw, who is an “aryan”?), but that doesn't mean he can't be a a white supremacist and/or a white nationalist. The only requirement for being either is to share those peoples' beliefs.

Oh- aren't Jews white people?

Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 8:38 am

Who said “a black man”? If you are going to accuse me of making unfounded accusations, the best thing not to do is make them yourself, correct?

Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 8:42 am

Uh oh! You brought up Jeremiah Wright! Now here's a question: Why is it you want me to go after black racists, but not the white ones? Have YOU gone after white racists? How often do conservatives go after white racists in general? Why is it when someone does, there is always this effort to deflect from the issue? Sounds like folks like you are the real conservatives!

Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 1:46 pm

But you know the picture exists, right? Basically, we are dealing with a whole bunch of people trying to copout from the fact that O’Keefe went to this thing, which has already been admitted to. We could have published the article without the picture, and the story still would have went somewhere.

Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 1:48 pm

And what should we term those who keep trying to dodge the charge and not address it honestly?

Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 1:48 pm

I wasn’t wrong. Got it now?

Virginia Shanahan
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 9:25 am

He didn't punch you in the nose – which is what you rightly deserved. Yes, that was restraint.

Hurricane13
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 9:46 am

Oooooh! You know a lot of skins do you now? Conservative ones to boot? How, convenient! As you have no credibility this means absolutely nothing. I can say the same. I know a lot of skins and they are all nice but very liberal. We can play that game all day long.

TeaPartyFee549 was the idiot playing the cookie cutter angle but I know you chose to overlook reality as it doesn't fit in your made up narrative. You are quite the small and sad little man aren't you?

Anyways, anyone can call out old washed up punk bands from the 70's and 80's and fnd a few that were ignorant racists. That's besides the point of the conversation but you knew that. You just can't help yourself. You so desperately want to be treated as somebody worthy of respect and it hurts you so much inside that we all know you are a fraud of a man. I hope one day you can come to terms with your failures. It is the only way to start the process of healing.

Art Wholeflaffer
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 9:51 am

He didn't look threatening to me. He did, however, effectively bait Breitbart. Result: Breitbart lost his cool for about the eighth time in a public area of CPAC and looked to a neutral observer more like a high-dudgeon queen who had missed his Seroquel dosage than a serious journalist.

Art Wholeflaffer
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 9:58 am

@ LuckyJoe: Nice choice of words there with “Your Betters.” That was a favorite among white segregationists in the 1950s, '60s, and beyond, describing themselves in relation to those “nefarious darkies.” (Shock! Horror! Black people!) Nowadays it means, “The oppressed White Man struggling under the thumb of the all-powerful Black Power movement, ACORN, and the Noam Chomsky Appreciation Society.” I wonder if you were on the receiving side of some of those “pamphlets” that known racist James O'Keefe was passing out at a New Klux Klan… er, excuse me, an American Renaissance “information” table a few years back…

Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 10:52 am

Hurricane13, you are truly an idiot. I was in the underground scene for years in New Jersey. Before you talk trash, it would be good to know what you are talking about.

Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 10:55 am

Oh, you – and him – would NOT have liked would have followed THAT!

A puch in the nose? Listen, I am used to conservatives talking like they are on Little Rascals, but c'mon!

Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 6:10 pm

First off, Fat ass, I said that YOU claim your “anti-racist” yet you ONLY go after white racists or anybody you deem a “white racist”. Where do you read that I said “only go after black racists”. I’m simply pointing out your and the whole ara scum’s hypocrisy on the subject. Since you ONLY go after whites, it would certainly appear you have anti-white feelings, which you do. Have you gone after Jeremiah Wright like you have a none violent racial realist like Jared Taylor? I rest my case, hypocrite!

Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 6:17 pm

and your a member of a COMMUNIST organization. News Flash, fat boy, Communism has killed 10x the amount of people then Nazism/Fasism/Klanism/Whiteism or any other “ism” you want to throw in there. Communism is the greatest evil the world has ever known.

Art Wholeflaffer
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 1:50 pm

Um, Greg: you obviously never watched Saturday morning cartoons. If you did, you'd know Fat Albert was a stand-up, honest, decent guy — as is Daryle.

Now, naturally, to a racist regressive such as yourself, calling an outspoken activist by the name of a black cartoon character is a hugely courageous act — that is, if you're a white kollar klansman koward who, if he had any stones at all, would confront Daryle in person.

Pablo
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 7:00 pm

If you’re going to ask me questions, you’re going to have to answer mine first.

jcrue
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 2:00 pm

Don't you have to have integrity first for it to be impugned?

Pablo
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 2:03 pm

Wait, so Fat Albert was an honorable cartoon character (which I agree with, and seems to have been Dr. Cosby's intent in creating him) but it's like being in the KKK to make a comparison to him?

Cognitive dissonance. Look it up.

mantis
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 2:16 pm

It's amusing how often I see wingnuts blame anyone and everyone to the left of them for every dead person of the last century, while at the same time wishing for (or threatening) the deaths of those they disagree with.

Nothing but bloodlust and outrage on the right in this country these days, I'm afraid.

Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 7:45 pm

You just answered my questions.

Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 2:49 pm

Here's a little backstory, Pablo. The neo-Nazis that I regularly deal with…”Fat Albert” is what they like to call me. It's been going on for years. Doesn't always mean that it is actually someone from that crowd, but it is pretty likely.

Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 7:54 pm

The only mistake made that I would admit was interrupting the interview, you are right. I actually apologized later to the interviewer about that, but that’s as good as it is going to get. Everything else that has been done I make no apologies for.

Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 7:57 pm

Well, now I am challenging you. Why don’t you show everyone that you are not hypocritical, because I do believe I said I am against nationalism of all stripes! You don’t have a case!

Luckyjoe
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 4:08 pm

Art, typical liberal progressive cry of “RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACIST”. Read again what I posted.
“Shout from the mountain top with all your heart & soul that you are a lair. Because that what we, the truth loving people of America, AKA Your Betters, will do from now on.”
The truth loving Americans, reguardless of color, are the Liar Daryle Lamont Jenkins, betters. We are also the betters of the “useful” idiots, (AKA Art Wholeflaffer), who defend a liar like Daryle Lamont Jenkins. So cry racism. I don't care. Coming from a “useful” idiot like you & the Liar Daryle Lamont Jenkins just shows your how out of touch you both are with the real world.

neyney
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 4:56 pm

Typical lefty tactic. When reason, facts, and integrity are shown by the right counter with RAAACCCCIIISSSTTT! I am heartened by one thing though. It is wonderful to see that a white man can stand up to a black man and the left can no longer control the narrative and call the white guy a racist simply because he fought back against a false accusation. The new media have shown this idiot Jenkins for what he is and I for one applaud Breitbart and the new media. As was obvious after the 95% lock-step vote for Obama by the black population of this country we know where the true racists are now and in this “post-racial” world we can now call them on it. No longer can the left get away with throwing the racist bomb. Thank's hopeychangey!

greg88777
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 8:09 pm

LOL! Neo-Nazis?!?! Are you kidding me? I'm pretty sure Jared Taylor (who you assume a “neo-nazi”) has many Jewish friends and has invited a number of Jewish people to attend his conferences. I think you simply like giving yourself recognition. I've never heard of you or your little pissant opp group until seeing this video. Your a nobody who seeks attention fat boy, and it doesn't take some “neo-nazi” to see that.

greg88777
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 8:11 pm

actually I would have loved to see you on the ground holding your nose and crying:) It would have made my day!

greg88777
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 8:14 pm

Obviously you do, Lard Ass! Your whole “career” is based on harassing law abiding whites.

greg88777
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 8:18 pm

Read what you wrote, moron. You claimed that calling the President, who is a mulatto who identifies as black, a “crack head” makes that person a “racist” for saying that. Right above my last post, read it again.

Comment posted February 23, 2010 @ 1:27 am

well dipshit, you obviously DON’T know your history. I find it amusing how you marxist/communist’s play down communist atrocities while inflating “far-right extremist” crimes.

“while at the same time wishing for (or threatening) the deaths of those they disagree with”
-is that not what the scum in ara and opp ATTEMPTED with the AmRen Conference? You basically just described yourself with that comment. What a worm!

Comment posted February 23, 2010 @ 1:36 am

How many Nation Of Islam, Black Panther, or NAACP conferences/marches have you disrupted lately? I do have a case and you can’t answer any question I throw at you without beating around the bush (and your not even good at that). You ARE a Black Supremacist and an anti-white racist. So what if you SAID your against “Nationalism of all stripes”. Actions speak louder than words, and you (and the rest of the jobless bums of ARA) seem to conveniently forget the dates when there are Black Supremacist’s in town.

Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 8:41 pm

Greg, somehow I don't believe you, especially if you know who Jared Taylor is.

Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 8:42 pm

Breitbart doesn't have what it takes to make that happen.

Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 8:43 pm

My whole career, eh? You seem to know a lot about my “whole career” for someone who just posted that you never heard of OPP until you saw the video!

Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 8:46 pm

Oh dear mentally challenged greg88777, let me help you a little here. War Eagle spoke of not being able to make accusations without evidence, yet he implies that the President is a crack head – without evidence. Are we clear, or do I need to explain this in one sylable words?

Comment posted February 23, 2010 @ 1:53 am

Gee, how do you know so much about me from this video? Oh, wait. Maybe you don’t. Because the last thing I could ever be is a black supremacist or anti-white. And this is twice you mentioned ARA. That video was one hell of an eye opener for you I guess. Tell me, where do you get all this information about people you never heard of until you saw this video?

Comment posted February 23, 2010 @ 1:55 am

Yeah, I did, which is why I am fighting spin more than a genuine argument.

Pablo
Comment posted February 23, 2010 @ 2:21 am

As long as your question is “Would Pablo like a one way interrogation?” then, yes, I did. And strangely enough, you answered mine which is “Will Plantguy actually back up anything he’s saying?”

The answer was no.

Pablo
Comment posted February 23, 2010 @ 2:27 am

No, I don’t know that. I know that you say it does, which is not the same thing. The only place this story has gone is the place where you look like a putz because people who used you for a source have had to retract their stories.

Comment posted February 23, 2010 @ 4:09 am

I said that Marcus Epstein walked up on a black woman he didn’t know, called her a nigger, and hit her in the head. I backed that up.

To answer your questions, aside from the one I did actually actually answer:

No, I suppose someone with Jewish/Korean heritage isn’t an “aryan”

Yes, he does seem to believe that Marcus Epstein can’t be a racist because he’s Korean/Jewish. I’m convinced that he was really saying that, yes:).

Pablo
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 11:15 pm

Thanks, Daryle. It's irrelevant to my response to Art, but it's good to know. But back on topic, why is Andrew Breitbart a racist? And have you ever seen a white supremacist dance?

I suspect everyone in that video is a white supremacist. Someone should check them all out.

Plantsmantx
Comment posted February 22, 2010 @ 11:56 pm

The hilarious thing is that they try to wave off any suggestion that O'Keefe was associated with Jared Tayloy by pointing out that he was there with his good (and non-controversal) friend, Marcus Epstein…the Marcus Epstein who called a black woman a nigger and then hit her.

And of course, all the drama-queen theatrics over the “lies” about O'Keefe and that conference are designed to distract people from the fact that:

-O'Keefe didn't actually go into those ACORN offices dressed as a pimp

-He didn't even pose as Hanna Giles' pimp, posed as her boyfriend.

-In at least some of the ACORN offices, they told the people they talked to that Giles wanted to buy a house in order to get some young girls away from a pimp, and out of prostitution.

The MSM is ignoring all that and more at the moment, but at some point, they're going to have to pay attention to it, and when they do, Breitbart is going to be in trouble, LOL.

Alex
Comment posted February 23, 2010 @ 7:12 am

DLJ harasses racially-conscious Whites who seek to organize for their racial best interests as being “racist”.

DLJ does NOT harass racially-conscious blacks who seek to organize for their racial best interests as being “racist”.

DLJ is black.

Double standard? Why does everyone attempt to 'prove' to DLJ that they aren't what he says they are – do they really think he will 'remove' the label (or it even matters that he does?)

The next time DLJ (AKA “Sir Cumference Girth”) begins his tired spiel, someone please ask him if he has protested the NAACP or the Congressional BLACK Caucus… then flip the script on him and shout HIM down with the 'racist' label.

It's high time the descendants of the Founders of this great nation stop taking a backseat to the descendants of SLAVES!

“Racist”?
Whatever.

Comment posted February 23, 2010 @ 2:33 pm

Well, O’Keefe himself can speak up and tell everyone where that picture was taken, right? Interesting how he isn’t…

greg88777
Comment posted February 23, 2010 @ 6:17 pm

Ah yes, because you know so much about Jared Taylor, right?! Has he or has he not INVITED Jewish people to attend his Conferences? I'm also pretty darn sure David Yeagley (who is an accomplished American Indian) was on the list as well initially, before you numbnuts threatened hotels from hosting the conference. Oh yes, My God, what was up with sliding hate pamphlets under peoples doors at the hotels? LOL!! That was REAL mature!! If you ever had credibility (which I doubt) it pretty much went out the window with that little stunt. You know NOTHING about Jared Taylor! Your a left wing extremist hypocrite who (attempts) to terrorize law abiding whites from holding a simple peaceful conference while turning the other cheek with Black Supremacist's who openly call for the EXTERMINATION of whites. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHAg_5tL4gY
Were you or the rest of the anti-white scum of the ara out there protesting this man face to face for these comments? If you have proof, then I retract my statement and apologize. Feel free to make excuses for this one! I'm pretty sure Jared Taylor has never called for the extermination of blacks!

PS- Yes, you ARE a black supremacist

livingfortruth
Comment posted February 23, 2010 @ 9:52 pm

jenkins and max HAVE no integrity, and that is what Breitbart showed. What they do not understand is conservatives learned how to be rude from THEM, and when they are confronted to their faces about their lies and distortions, they are taken aback.

longwalksinparis.blogspot.com
Comment posted February 24, 2010 @ 10:54 am

The conservative movement of today is built on the “Southern Strategy” Nixon & the GOP used to incorporate the Wallace movement and southern racists into the party. This added to the already volatile mix of fruitcakes and race based conservatives coming out of the National Review, JBS (John Birch Society), Citizens Councils etc. etc. etc….. Bobby Bird confessed his sins more than 50 yrs ago, all conservatives continue to do is sin boldly !

Yephora
Comment posted February 25, 2010 @ 6:32 am

LOL Pablo. Played.

Tomblvd
Comment posted February 25, 2010 @ 11:01 am

Just noticed this Daryle.

In your “discussion” with Andrew, he asks you how you know Kevin Martin was a last minute addition to the conference. You reply that “I know because I know Kevin Martin”. Odd that you now say:

“That to be honest, is something I would like to ask him about. I hadn't seen him since April 2007 when we were at one of those Hold Your Feet to the Fire things in DC”

You haven't seen him in almost three years? Doesn't sound like you know him very well.

Comment posted February 25, 2010 @ 11:57 am

Didn't say I knew him very well. I just said I knew and talked with him. But I clarified my association with him in my response to whatever the hell it is he thinks he's pulling with his latest screed:

Tomblvd
Comment posted February 25, 2010 @ 4:01 pm

Just noticed this Daryle.

Comment posted February 25, 2010 @ 4:57 pm

Dead Cats: Ride! 03/19/10, (2)33 James Brody | Dead Cats & Clippings
Pingback posted March 19, 2010 @ 12:20 pm

[...] “the most despicable life form I’ve ever seen.” (Watch clips here, here, here, here, and here, or the Slate V compilation below.) The videos serve as the ultimate Breitbart [...]

mystery meat
Comment posted March 27, 2010 @ 9:50 pm

Not to mention his running from his traffic ticket in ohio and back home to mommy and daddy to set up one peoples project.

Jonathan85
Comment posted April 6, 2010 @ 12:35 am

“Kevin Martin did not know what he was getting himself into, how do I know? because I talked to him”. And then as Tomblvd noted you haven't talked to him in almost 3 years. Also I watched this video-
and for 4 minutes you just blow smoke without giving ONE shred of evidence that he's (Breitbart) a racist. You keep saying he does this, he does that. If he exhibits so much racist behavior you should be able to spout example after example of his racism. You just shoot your mouth off, spit this hate crap and then leave. I think you feel the carpet being pulled out from under you as the public finally realizes how illegitimate your arguments are. How is it “gonna get worse before is gets better” btw? You might spit more hateful baseless lies? I for one cant stand racism, I spent time in the Marines and we knew only one color, green. The only thing I cant stand more than racism is the false accusation of racism, because it deteriorates the credibility of the claim. If you go around calling everyone a racist the term means nothing. We as US citizens, as much as we may hate it, are aware that racism exists in ALL fashions, majority to minority as well as minority to majority. However disagreement is not racism, dont confuse the two. Show me some evidence!

Comment posted April 6, 2010 @ 2:29 am

Well, Kevin wants to have a public debate on the issue. He wanted it for April 30, but for some reason, I can't reach him to confirm anything. I have his number, contacted Breitbart.com, put the announcement on my site, and nothing. So if we have this debate it will have to be on another date. And I want this. Badly. See, I don't answer to conservatives trying to spray perfume on a turd. I deal with people in the real world. So I hope you are sincere about how you can't stand racism.

Oh, by the way. I hope you told Breitbart how you feel about the false accusation of racism, because stories on his site comparing ACORN to the Ku Klux Klan, him saying that Holocaust Museum shooter James von Brunn was akin to what left wing college students are about (left wing college students like the ones who form anti-Nazi groups), and his repeated assertion – discredited long before he started chiming in – that Harry Reid is a racist, should be right up your alley.

Nikolae Ceaucsecu
Comment posted May 3, 2010 @ 2:33 am

Breitbart is a racist bigot! Shame on the people that applauded him. They should all be shut down!

Bill Mahr needs to quit the racist Libertarian Party!

Just me
Comment posted May 3, 2010 @ 12:48 pm

You know, this racism nonsense has been tossed around so much this past year it no longer has meaning. So if there is a plus side to calling someone a racist this is it. You've all managed to turn it into just another typical, meaningless, attempt at an insult.

Breitbart yells, defends ACORN investigation
Pingback posted December 15, 2010 @ 3:31 am

[...] And Daryle Jenkins of the One People’s Project seems to have chased Breitbart down, with predictable consequences, [...]

Daryle Jenkins Appears Disoriented at CPAC | POWIP
Pingback posted December 21, 2010 @ 12:41 pm

[...] References “integrity” purportedly belonging to him and Max Blumenthal. [...]