Breitbart Mocks ACORN Tape Critics: Pimp in Video Wasn’t Flamboyantly Dressed, ‘I’m So Sorry’

Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 9:47 am

That headline might not sound like news, but the war between Media Matters and Andrew Breitbart has new developments every week. The liberal news watchdog group has been demanding retractions from anyone who reported that James O’Keefe and Hannah Giles wore outlandish outfits inside of ACORN offices. They dressed more demurely during the sting than in b-roll and publicity shots which, Giles told me, were meant to illustrate how the government was whoring out the American people. After Giles introduced Breitbart (“my boss”), the founder of Big Government, he aimed and fired at the people who’d been trying to knock down his story with that argument.

“I have to apologize to the nation because the pimp in the pimp and prostitute video apparently wasn’t dressed like a flamboyant pimp,” said Breitbart, his voice dripping with sarcasm. “I’m so sorry to this nation. I don’t know what to say.” He pivoted to an attack on the people criticizing his reporters. “Bring it on! Mr. Podesta, we’re watching you! Mr. Podesta we are so sick of your Alinsky tactics and politics of personal destruction.”

Categories & Tags: | | | |

Comments

NewsCorpse
Comment posted February 20, 2010 @ 1:01 pm

When Breitbart talks about the politics of personal destruction we ought to listen. He is the reigning authority on the subject.

He's been stomping around CPAC cussing out John Podesta and calling a reporter from the New York Times a despicable human being. His rhetoric is dripping with threats.

What sad characterture of human being.

chrisjay
Comment posted February 20, 2010 @ 1:10 pm

I love it when IQ challenged Republicans say “bring it on”——in retrospect it always turns out to have been the high point of their career

24wienersaheaddotcom
Comment posted February 20, 2010 @ 2:33 pm

As I check the latest scorecard I find the following – Obama is a Black Muslim Marxist surrounded by Communists who want to turn USA into a totalitarian state, while at the same time implementing policies consistent with Nazi Germany. Throw in some evil Jews and there you have it – xenophobia circa 1950.

I think that Breitbart needs to cool off a little bit. Maybe go hang with O'Keefe at his parents for a while. Play a little “find the pimp cane”. You know what I am talkin' about.

I figger that if Breitbart is going to act like he is in grade 9, then everyone else may as well too.

NewsCorpse
Comment posted February 20, 2010 @ 6:01 pm

What sad characterture of human being.

chrisjay