McCain’s Economic Solution: Everybody an Amway Distributor

Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 5:30 pm
Even the Chinese will benefit from McCain's global economic solution! (Flickr: sinosplice)

Challenged to move away from generalities and bromides and provide specifics about fixing America’s troubled economic situation, Sen. John McCain, the Republican presidential nominee, has at last responded. He presented a sweeping new idea so startling that not even top economists and leading banking regulation authorities would answer phone calls seeking comment.

“Every American should buy an Amway distributorship, sit back and watch the cash pour in,” the Arizona senator declared. “I’ve studied almost every page of the Amway pamphlet. Everybody will get rich. My economic advisers tell me this would have a very fundamental effect on fundamental things — like jobs.”

McCain further predicted that Amway’s vast line of household products, spurred by huge new demand after franchisees start beating the bushes to sell Amway distributorships to others, who will sell distributorships to still others, who will sell distributorships to the yet others, one of whom will actually have to buy Amway products to sell,

This will also create a “tsunami” in the manufacturing and raw materials sectors as suppliers of alkali, palm oil, ammonia and other staples scramble to produce enough soap, sponges, stain-remover and other key commodities to stock distributors’ basements and garages nationwide.

“This is my very own idea,” the Vietnam War hero and 26-year Capitol Hill veteran emphasized. “Cindy [McCain's wife] thought everybody should buy a beer distributorship instead,” he disclosed, “but not in Arizona.

“I told her that wouldn’t be fair to the fine folks, the Arizonans, or Arizonians, or whatever,” McCain continued, “and, after all, my fundamental principle is fundamentally fairness to all, I believe. But, by then, I realized Cindy had gone shopping.”

Bruce McCall, a humorist, is a regular contributor to The New Yorker and Vanity Fair. He is the author of “All Meat Looks Like South America: The World of Bruce McCall” and “Zany Afternoons.”

Comments

Michael
Comment posted September 19, 2008 @ 4:45 pm

Did he really say this or is this humor?

JIff Lewis
Comment posted September 21, 2008 @ 4:16 am

LOL, McSame is truly an idiot. I dont see how anyone with a single ounce of common sense could be taking him seriously.

Jiff

checkered.1
Comment posted September 21, 2008 @ 9:01 am

Ya gotta love the morons who think these columns are serious. Bruce McCall passes himself off as a “humorist” (as it states at the bottom of the column in italics). Sadly, however, in most columns he fails at being even vaguely funny.

Kwaayesnama
Comment posted September 23, 2008 @ 10:07 am

John McCain also says eBay is the answer for poverty and recession. During his so-called Forgotten Places tour, John McCain offered the people of the economically devastated regions in Martin County, Kentucky and Youngstown, Ohio a path out of financial desperation: eBay. Today, for example, McCain said, 1.3 million people in the world make a living off eBay, most of those are in the United State of America. If that sounds like something McCain’s national campaign co-chair and former eBay CEO Meg Whitman might say, it’s because she did. In March, she told Lesley Stahl on 60 Minutes, We have about – around the world, about 1.3 million people make most, if not all, of their living selling on eBay. I try to make a little bit of extra money selling on Ebay. Let me tell you when people are having a difficult time filling up their gas tank. Paying their mortgage and putting food on the table they are not buying on eBay. Also we eBay sellers do not have health insurance. Please ask Meg Whitman why she left Ebay when the bottom fell out?

Kilroy
Comment posted December 24, 2008 @ 1:59 am

If McCain actually said this, then now I know why he lost the election. For him to endorse a scam organization like Amway is crazy. Either Amway Corp. or their owners must have made a large contribution to his campaign.

prashant
Comment posted March 30, 2009 @ 7:14 am

hi i lik ethis artical

prashant
Comment posted March 30, 2009 @ 7:18 am

hi

rajesh
Comment posted April 1, 2009 @ 5:37 am

Some Amway distributors are circulating this spoof to convass for Amway distributorship. Is that called the height of stupiduty?

Vishal
Comment posted April 1, 2009 @ 5:48 am

I think he read the business information but could not understand it, maybe he wants publicity.

Khann Shaukat
Comment posted April 1, 2009 @ 6:32 am

It's really different but it's just opposite to common people's attitude.People think Amway as a company but they don't know it's a new way of marketting which distributes its 60% money in common people.This is why it can be a great solution.
If people don't love to join Amway they can found a new corporation which is able to distribute that 60% monay in common people.
Its simple but people make it tripical.That's why few people can think that Amway is a good solution.
Today i am going to Join Amway.

Thanks McCain
Khann Shaukat

amit
Comment posted April 1, 2009 @ 7:40 am

At last credit goes to Mccain to disclose the secret to become a billionaire that is posssible if you are doing Amway Business.This is a business which you can start with minimum investment and change your destiny for ever .Go for Amway distributorship ….if i can get wealth so can you.
Long Live Amway

asha chawla
Comment posted April 2, 2009 @ 12:17 am

NUTRILITE RAGE IS VERY EFFECTIVE

Sam
Comment posted April 2, 2009 @ 7:46 am

I Think you sould take a close look at this Amway business. After I read your comment I checked growth and track record of an Amway corp.This Company grew more then $0.8 billion from 2007 to 2008 and it's on track to grow aprox up to $10.0 Billion in another two years. Other side I didn't see any other private company grew this much. Question is how much your net worth grew in past few years? Do you have any other back up ? Can you able to prove it is scam? need a proof, Not like just wind comes out from your mouth.

Yatish
Comment posted April 2, 2009 @ 11:29 am

He's absolutely right! Anyone who studies the amway plan well will know why it works.
If you want to be successful in any field, seek advice from successful people in that field, THEN you'll be successful. Same way if you want to know why amway works, ask the successful people in amway.

kalpesh
Comment posted April 2, 2009 @ 11:03 pm

i want to know why amway ?

vijay
Comment posted April 3, 2009 @ 12:55 am

it is a great news, amway business can change indian economy very soon.vijay shinde ahmedabad,india

vijay
Comment posted April 3, 2009 @ 1:00 am

this is not just for publicity,this is facts you go through the proven tracks of growth of amway in more then 85 countries and territories.

vijay
Comment posted April 3, 2009 @ 1:01 am

just check the website http://www.amway.in for more details.this is a unique business proven since more then 50 years.vijay shinde ,ahmedabad.

jaydipsinh
Comment posted April 3, 2009 @ 1:25 am

amway is my life

jaydipsinh
Comment posted April 3, 2009 @ 1:37 am

hello mr.kalpesh you are fullfil your dream by amway business, you can do it.

Rupesh
Comment posted April 3, 2009 @ 5:20 am

Ultimately, the so called [ with backing of power and money ] leaders has started to recognise the potential lies in the free business enterprise concept. This is the opportunity where an ordinery people, if he desires and work towards it, can have extraodinery life style with peace of mind and can earn royalty income with zero risk. Here One can start business with zero investment and without investing his regular time. That is why they have made this statement

Asib Yussuf
Comment posted April 3, 2009 @ 10:23 am

If anyone wants to start, email me at westindguy@gmail.com

pratiq
Comment posted April 3, 2009 @ 12:57 pm

It is basically true fact of which everybody is still not aware, it is the prosumer not consumer concept where prosumer gets in return what he spends. One day everyone has to be Amway distributor.

amol J
Comment posted April 3, 2009 @ 7:53 pm

its a great idea, even it is useful to entire world, not for America only.

Kiran Gavankar
Comment posted April 3, 2009 @ 8:08 pm

Hi Kalpesh this is Kiran Gavankar , You can meet me or call me at 09320116471.

Regards
Kiran Gavankar (KG)
09320116471

Premjivan
Comment posted April 3, 2009 @ 8:52 pm

It is very good business i m also it distributor i m archive 9% last month any body want 2 know more about it pls contect me on my eamil premjivan@krify.com, or my cell no 09825072502 i m Gujjarati live in Baroda, but i can help u any where in India & USA, Canada, it product Nutrilite is best selling product i can sure help u
Premjivan Swami

Nitin Jain
Comment posted April 3, 2009 @ 11:04 pm

hi i am from panipat i am 28yrs doing amway business from past 2yrs earning a good income doing it part time. u can visit the site http://www.amway.in or tell me from where u r residing so u can attend the meeting of amway where u will get all the details at your near by place.

vinayak
Comment posted April 3, 2009 @ 11:13 pm

i am intellegent because i am Amway Distributor
from lasty three month in mumbai

Ajay
Comment posted April 4, 2009 @ 2:50 am

Its true not only for US economy, its even true for Indian Economy.

Ajay
Comment posted April 4, 2009 @ 2:53 am

its a revolutionary business model. to know more about the business model, how people can make money, how it helps the economy, email me at borntofight@gmail.com. I will be more than happy to answer your query.

Ajay
Comment posted April 4, 2009 @ 2:57 am

I think u need to know more about this. Amway is the first debt free company in the world. It is established in 88 countries and the record is whichever company it has entered, it has never backed out. In India, they are since more than 10 years now and has made thousands of millionaires and is still making.

Shailesh
Comment posted April 4, 2009 @ 4:14 am

If u want to know call me on 09998675439

sahil_jamnagar
Comment posted April 4, 2009 @ 4:20 am

hi

d v shah
Comment posted April 4, 2009 @ 7:47 am

kalpesh
just call me why amway, call me on 09869137254. 022-25229445

Anand Shemrudkar +919725075568
Comment posted April 5, 2009 @ 4:05 am

Amway business without Britt World Wide is like a cell phone without sim. To achieve true success be a part of BWW and see yourself transform yourself from a cucoon to a butterfly. In BWW spitritul and inner development preceeds financial freedom. It sets you for success that wont go to your head.

mayur
Comment posted April 5, 2009 @ 2:08 pm

Hi kalpesh this is mayur chavan, if u wanna know why amway call me on 09372153331 or mail me on crownmayur@rediffmail.com

mehul dave
Comment posted April 5, 2009 @ 11:13 pm

One day all of us should be an AMWAY DISTRIBUTOR if u want to know more about AMWAY
pl call 98245 28328 mehul or davemehul333@hotmail.com.
In this world they are not 7wonders they are 8 wonders & 8th is AMWAY CORPORATION.

Y.P.menon
Comment posted April 5, 2009 @ 11:57 pm

I am proud of being an Amway distributor in Kerala. If interested you may contact me at ypmenon@gmail.com

Dharmesh
Comment posted April 6, 2009 @ 12:45 am

HI.. Kalpesh.. Ur question is very good and u should definately get the answer. can we talk on phone or my email is dvk_8@yahoo.co.in
I think the Mccain's Economic vision is very right. If anybody is Amway distributor and do the work as per BWW system, He will be definately a millioner of his family.
Thanks

Naveen Sachdeva
Comment posted April 6, 2009 @ 4:02 am

Its' Proud n Pleasure to be an Amway Distributor. I know I am going to be Crown 1 day.

Interested ???

Call me ( Naveen ) at 0 – 98115 74290

mehul dave
Comment posted April 6, 2009 @ 4:16 am

hi sahil myself mehul fm rajkot, u want to know about amway ?. Amway is tremendous business in this heaven. If u have not start this business then start it very quickly with serious people who works on this. If u found suitable for me I came to jamnagar personally to meet u & we came jamnagar two times in month for our team.

ketan
Comment posted April 6, 2009 @ 5:41 am

that's great news in a amway distributur McCain’s comment is really Economic Solution
ketu_shiyani@yahoo.com

kamlesh
Comment posted April 6, 2009 @ 9:25 am

hi tjis is kamlesh from surat want to know about amway contact me on 09824121185,of contact me on kamleshrsolanki@gmail.com

R.k.nair
Comment posted April 6, 2009 @ 10:02 am

Exactly correct an equal opportunity to become a self sufficient humanbeing by working independently by using world class ecofreindly quality products..R.K.nair

R.k.nair
Comment posted April 6, 2009 @ 10:04 am

Hi kamlesh I will contact you over phone

R.k.nair
Comment posted April 6, 2009 @ 10:05 am

what time will be convenient for you

R.k.nair
Comment posted April 6, 2009 @ 10:07 am

Hi Kalpesh
send your contact details

Kiran M Langade
Comment posted April 6, 2009 @ 8:40 pm

Hello Friends,

I am Manoj doing this opportunity very well. Its' Proud n Pleasure to be an Amway Distributor. Everybody can became a success through this opportunity. Take more information and start this business with help of mine.

For more help Contact No – 09971914999, email- kiranandmanoj@gmail.com

sachin
Comment posted April 7, 2009 @ 3:20 am

IT's COOOOOOOL it;s WINTER LETS HAVE A FUN IN SUCH WONDERFUL DISTRIBUTOR……..
FOR U & ALL
SACHIN,
prem4sachin@yahoo.co.in

sachin
Comment posted April 7, 2009 @ 3:21 am

Yes KAMLESH WATCH OUT UR INBOX
S A C H I N

Venu
Comment posted April 7, 2009 @ 9:09 am

Its a wonderful business opportunity, with a win-win situation. There are lot of distributors in your Surat town itself who can help you in knowing this business and help you in your success.
Good Luck!

KIRANKUMAR
Comment posted April 7, 2009 @ 9:58 pm

YA IF U WANT TO BE FREE INLIFE OR U WANT TO WORK HARD FOR 40 YRS OR WORK IN SMART WAY 2 TO 5 YRS AND BECOME FREE…………………….

THIS IS ONLY THE OPTION TO BECOME FREE ………..

SO THINK ABOUT IT AND GO ON THE BE FREE IN LIFE………………….

WE ALL WANT TO BE FREE IN LIFE SO COME ON AND JOIN US AND BE FREE IN LIFE MY FRIENDS……..

MORE INFORMATION CALL ME (KIRAN )ON 9920655418.

opsturningpoint
Comment posted April 7, 2009 @ 10:30 pm

what I believe that the decision which has taken by John McCain much appreciated and if the same has been taken couple of 20 years ago then today the world will be in strongest economic foundation and as we read somewhere “the world is most beautiful place to live in” only possible by Amway Distributors who can ofcourse do the same. Many many thanks to such decision and commentray given by John McCain.

yours truly
OP Sharma (ADA No:- 1494243)
Amway India Enterprises.

sheela
Comment posted April 7, 2009 @ 10:50 pm

Type your comment here.
Its a great opportunity for every body when many people loosing their job.Industeries can only servive wit win to win situation.Thanks lot to Mr.John McCain to increase belief and faith in Amway and founders of
amway J.van and Rich Devos.

sheela
Comment posted April 7, 2009 @ 11:09 pm

Dear Kalpesh pls contact me on 09898159923

sheela
Comment posted April 7, 2009 @ 11:09 pm

If you lie to know systems of working pls contact me on 09898159923

sheela
Comment posted April 7, 2009 @ 11:13 pm

contact me on 09898159923

Rinkan Patel
Comment posted April 8, 2009 @ 12:36 am

If u want fianancially free, help to other,cherity,part time own business,extra income,secure income,royalty income,meet new people,personality developement, piece of mind, call me RINKAN PATEL -9898497375,9428149066 For life time solution.

Bipin Patel
Comment posted April 8, 2009 @ 12:41 am

If u want to use extra ordinary product $ royalty income $better future for your child please contact me -9979189389 ,02674-253105 ITS A BEST OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL

aman brar
Comment posted April 8, 2009 @ 1:02 am

hi kamlesh
i m aman from sri ganga nagar ( raj.)
aap amway ke bare main kaya janana chaahte ho ..pls send mail at
amankikarchak@gmail.com
my cell no. +919829708428

aman brar
Comment posted April 8, 2009 @ 1:07 am

hi freinds i m aman deep singh
if know about amway pls call me …+919829708428

rinkanpatel
Comment posted April 8, 2009 @ 1:09 am

If you want Fianancial freedom,extra income,own business,piece of mind ,helping people around the world,cherity,royalty income,genaration to genaration income,meet new people,personality developement, happy $ healthy life , bindas call me Rinkan Patel -9898497375,9428149066 FOR WORLD CLASS OPPORTUNITY -better ideas better life $future

jassi
Comment posted April 8, 2009 @ 1:11 am

hi i m jasveer sandhu from sri ganganagar
if u want any equiry pls contact me at
jasssandhu999@gmail.com

kisholoy
Comment posted April 8, 2009 @ 2:47 am

well go to orkut and type my name and join in my social networking.there i think you'll get all answer.

Sidheswar Kumar Mishra
Comment posted April 8, 2009 @ 6:51 am

A big thankyou to Mr.McCain for letting the world know that AMWAY will help in ovecoming recession.

Any one intrested to know more about AMWAY please call on 9435051228

jaspreet johal
Comment posted April 8, 2009 @ 8:28 am

about amway plz contect me India,Punjab,Mr.Johal-9815225125

jsjohal
Comment posted April 8, 2009 @ 8:32 am

about amway plz contect me India,Punjab,Mr.Johal-9815225125

Yussuf
Comment posted April 8, 2009 @ 10:52 am

My site will walk you through the steps and get you sign up. You will need password “money”

go to http://MyPartTime.biz after signing up, I will contact you and get you started.

Chintan Mahtha
Comment posted April 8, 2009 @ 11:28 am

I am now investigating about this unique business opportunity. I think, Mr McCain may or may not be true, but his economic advisers should be trusted. Also, as this is based on new technology called E-commerce and every new technology are not acceptable, but it is also true that every accepted technology have faced a lot of good as well as bad comments and supports as well as objections. Now, if we see the growth of this company, it's just amazingly good, done splendid. But before getting into it, we should think upon the fact that Amway is not just a company setup, but also comprised of so many distributers, who are responsible for company’s name and fame. But being out of the whole scenario, it will be difficult to judge all the things and also it will not be a bad idea to just pay a very little amount and be an Individual Business Owner of a US$6.4 billion company (as in 2005). I have found some system in which this business opportunity can be combined to give more fruitful result, but before applying which anybody should have a good coach. But please help me to get an answer of the question: “Is it possible to apply the same theory of America to the rest of the world for the same problem?” If yes, what are we waiting for (Is there going to be any magic or someone will come and lift us on the top of the world?) and if no, why should not we stop this discussion now?

Chintan Mahtha
chintan.mahtha@rediffmail.com
+91 9835369177

vinit
Comment posted April 8, 2009 @ 10:21 pm

call me Vinit 09727548705
freedom_vinit@yahoo.com

bipin jadav
Comment posted April 8, 2009 @ 11:59 pm

This is amazing, I think now there isn't any question for AMWAY CORPORATION. Every one should do this amazing business. CALL IMEDIATLY FOR JOIN on +091-9327344044 or bipinjadav@hotmail.com

JITESH PANKAR
Comment posted April 9, 2009 @ 1:31 am

That is a fantastic article. Now nobody will succeed without AMWAY BUS. like successful amway distributor.

Shailendra
Comment posted April 9, 2009 @ 6:29 am

It has already been proved that AMWAY is the only business which is THE BEST on the face of the earth. No question about it. There is a History of 50 YEARS. The business concept is LEGAL,ETHICAL & LOGICAL which gives us HEALTH,WEALTH,HAPPINESS & SUCCESS.

Anyone who is interested can call me on 09922991042.

Shailendra
Comment posted April 9, 2009 @ 6:37 am

Bcoz Amway is the only way for getting SUCCESS in life. It has already been proved and history of 50years in 90 countries.

If you hv any doubts pl let me call on my cell 09922991042 or email at stopare@gmail.com

K C Parik
Comment posted April 9, 2009 @ 10:14 am

Great article. I hope now people will not hesitate in coming forward. No questions on the integrity of the bizness. We wait for you all COME AND JOIN US. GO AND GET YOUR FREEDOM. +091-9727748282

Jignesh
Comment posted April 10, 2009 @ 12:16 am

Dear Kamlesh
If u want to more abt Amaway pls. visit the website
and also mail me
jignesh.amin81@yahoo.co.in

Thanks
Jignesh Amin
Ahmedabad.

Saji K Sam
Comment posted April 10, 2009 @ 3:55 am

no more economic justification required about AMWAY….. but quality of the products should be convinced ourselves. I am one among them, a big consumer of AMWAY products for the last one year. i am completely delighted with all ranges of products. There is no replacement available in india for any of the AMWAY products… so join AMWAY….

for joining, please call me ,
Saji. K. Sam, scientist, ISRO,Trivandrum
sajiksam@hotmail.com
09447113762(mobile), 0471 2442707

Rajendra
Comment posted April 10, 2009 @ 11:08 am

Dear Kamlesh, I will call U tomorrow for this. Any body who wants to know more about AMWAY, kindly contact me. I live at Surat, Gujarat, India. My contact no. is 09327388818.
-Rajendra
SURAT

M.M.PATEL
Comment posted April 11, 2009 @ 2:25 pm

IT'S A WONDERFUL NEWS..I'M PROUD OF IT…
IF ANYONE WANT TO DO AMWAY BUSINESS PLZ ,CONTACT ON MMPATEL_006@YAHOO.CO.IN

aroonabansal
Comment posted April 13, 2009 @ 12:27 am

yes its true
if u feel so and interested in joining contact me

aroonabansal
Comment posted April 13, 2009 @ 12:29 am

yes al produts ar effective

vivek
Comment posted April 13, 2009 @ 2:48 am

This is humor, its only way miss guide of unemployment people so that company could get business only.
its my advice please don't see this types of company product.
indian should buy indian product….JAI HIND

sanjay t.patel
Comment posted April 13, 2009 @ 5:57 am

The only opportunity on this earth to get freedom,satisfaction,status,recognition,piece of mind,health as your CHOICE is AMAWAY.FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE?

CONTACT:
SANJAY T. PATEL
vasu_sanjay@bww.com
+91 98240 41602

Rajiv Kr Arya
Comment posted April 13, 2009 @ 10:16 pm

If only people would start investigating into this wonderful opportunity called “Amway Business Opportunity”. wonderful products, wonderful education, wonderful compensation. The best opportunity available today for a common man to solve his economic problems. Contact to learn more. With Love – Rajiv Kr Arya, Chandigarh, India ( 09463900122)

Ajit Jain
Comment posted April 13, 2009 @ 11:05 pm

In this global recession, when big companies are collapsing and job cuts/ layoffs are happening, Amway business model has really proved itself to be recession proof. Its FMCG, family managed, flexible/ part time business model has fulfilled dreams of so many million of people around the world since last 50years and has shown continuous evergrowing graph. Thanks to Mr Mc Cain for endorsing the truth to the world. Everybody should be a part of Amway to feel the heat of Amway growth and opportunity, the best on this earth.
Ajit Jain, Delhi, India (09910206576)

Ketan
Comment posted April 13, 2009 @ 11:50 pm

amway busness is best busness oportunety

harshil kevat
Comment posted April 14, 2009 @ 8:54 am

Its the best business on the earth so come and join us and be the partner of the world's best of the best opportunity.

manoj101
Comment posted April 14, 2009 @ 9:15 pm

Amway is providing ultimate free enterprize opportunity across continents,countries, faiths to mankind. Here you don't have to be some one to be some one. Here every one is equal and we don't cpmpetebut collaborate in win-win equation some thing unheard before. This requires little investment and you convert your expense (not savings) in to investments. Thus compared to 15-20% savings this is a huge economic driver. People discover their hidden potential, it encourages them to think big, a team supports them and they achieve success in a principled manner. Yes we don't use people to build business but we build people (charecter, attitude, potential) to build business and enable them achieve financial freedom with secured passive income. I am a Amway bussiness owner and I know I have grown with it in every aspect.

Manoj Sinha ( manoj101@airtelmail.in)

Ajithkumar
Comment posted April 15, 2009 @ 2:08 am

I do admit. Amway is the best opportunity in the world for the common man to switch in to the Business class with minimum investment and that too without any risk. I am planning to develop the business in India in a big way. Now so many professionals from IT and other fields have joined their hands with me. We work on proven system. Come on friends let us join our hands together for a healthy wealthy and secured future. Ajith. Tele: 91 9349 242432

Ketan Doshi
Comment posted April 15, 2009 @ 5:48 am

We are the best………..
No other endorsements required. Amway is running successfully in >9o countries with AAAAA+ rating. Any one refusing this biz opportunity need to question himself about his own integrity, honesty and character. Contact me to join this biz in SURAT on +91 9426240216 or mail me at ketandoshi007@zapak.com

PARAMJEET
Comment posted April 15, 2009 @ 9:08 pm

hi
param here
contact for AMWAY joining
hello1238@rediffmail.com
9872883963

Rahul Mehra
Comment posted April 15, 2009 @ 10:54 pm

Amway business is best business opportunity in the world, if anyone becomes Amway distributor, Pls feel free for contact.
Rahul Mehra (IBO)
Jaipur (India)
09799558801

Manoj
Comment posted April 16, 2009 @ 4:50 am

Amway opporunity is life changing…….
And we are proud to be with world's No. 1

Sundeep Roy Vaish
Comment posted April 16, 2009 @ 6:28 am

Life Changing Business Option! No Doubt
Sundeep, Pune
+91-9371010952

vipin
Comment posted April 16, 2009 @ 6:45 pm

hi, my name is vipin sharma . by profession me and my both are engineers. and in amway we are at good level .can help u, my mail id is
vab_vipin@yahoo.co.in
contact number is ; 09876139212.

vipin
Comment posted April 16, 2009 @ 6:55 pm

Hi, my name is vipin sharma ( Engineer ) . I beleive if one have enterpreneirship quality , can be tested here. As Amway gives a big platform for dreamers and Enterpreniors to explore and get whatever they wish to have , while working as network team lead.

If intrested call me at my number and can mail
09876139212

vipin
Comment posted April 16, 2009 @ 6:58 pm

Hi, my name is vipin sharma ( Engineer ) . I beleive if one have enterpreneurship quality , can be tested here. As Amway gives a big platform for dreamers and Enterpreneurs to explore and get whatever they wish to have , while working as network team lead. This business gives time , money and security all at the same time, which is not prossible anywhere else.

If intrested call me at my number and can mail
09876139212

Amit bansal
Comment posted April 17, 2009 @ 9:46 am

Hi,my name is Amit Bnasal . Amway is the best business opporunity on the face of earth . Were every dreams come true just belive in u and us. We r the fastes growing group . If want to know more u can call me or mail me

My email is bansalamit29@yahoo.co.in
and my contact number is 9822254051&9325726115
from Pune

Dr RC Verma
Comment posted April 17, 2009 @ 10:45 pm

Dr RC Verma
Comment posted April 17, 2009 @ 11:02 pm

Ya it is the best option for the dreamers, who do not have time to earn more, do not want to take risk in big investments and want to work as fast as he/she wants. If the opportunity is working for last 50 years and in over 90 countries with gold standard product, no doubt it is acceptable globally. a large no. of hi profile as well as middle and of all catagery people are availing this opportunity. One to go very high in life can achieve the hights. It covers health sector, insurance sectors as well.

You can contact me for details by email or phone as
rcvermashp@yahoo.com or verma.drrc@gmail.com
09251630179
based at Udaipur (Rajasthan)

ramesh j mevada
Comment posted April 18, 2009 @ 9:40 am

Hi, my name is ramesh mevada team-work makes the dream work every successful person has a painful story. every painful story has a successful ending. accept the pain and get ready for success,Regards 10 month in amway
rameshmevada
9879987798

ankit
Comment posted April 18, 2009 @ 9:56 am

Really wonderful …..!! Parttime / Fulltime Business opportunity that has already changed the lives and lifestyles of millions of distributors belongind to different professional backgrounds in almost 90 countries. Best part of it is that can be run from home and by anybody above 18 yrs of age ….YOU TOO CAN DO IT >>>>>>>JUST TAKE THE RIGHT INFORMATION>>>>>>>MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE>>>
we help those who qualify
ANKIT
Chandigarh(INDIA) B Tech CSE
Distributor……+91172-2688986, +919023581873
email skdhawan1960@gmail.com

ankit
Comment posted April 18, 2009 @ 10:04 am

You too can take the right informtion for a better future and financial security becos it is a recessionproof business which can be done without disturbing your present occupation ….just get registered …learn a little in spare time ….Get our help….take action and SUCCEED
but take the first step YOUR DECISION

you can contact me for details at ANKIT, Chandigarh(India)
+91 172 2688986,+919023581873
skdhawan1960@gmail.com

ankit
Comment posted April 18, 2009 @ 10:19 am

contact for more details of amway oppertunity at +91 9023581873

ankit
Comment posted April 18, 2009 @ 10:58 am

EXCITING Opportunity for anybody who dares to dream BIG
BUILDING PIPELINES IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN CARRYNIG BUCKETS
decision is the key
take information
winner1000@rediffmail.com

sandeep
Comment posted April 18, 2009 @ 11:50 am

Hi, i m sandeep from Lucknow building Amway business as my full time career after compelition of animation (a professional course with having great potential earlier but seriously affected by recession) bcoz recession which has shrunked its job opportunity. Amway has huge potential to survive in recession undoubtedly proving its 48% growth during entire recession period in accordance with indian statistical report. It has been opted as a carrer orientation by several students and for those who are bothered about their job and business future as well. (source- Hindustan Hindi Daily News Paper). Contact me for details on +919919452000, sandeepcurious@gmail.com

Unnikrishnan Nair
Comment posted April 19, 2009 @ 12:41 am

Thanks to the guts shown by great Mc Cain to give the great suggestion to the world openly. We took it as an opportunity at one glance and pursuing it for the last 8 years. We are not only ejoying the quality products , quality people's friendship, beautiful beaches of the world as rewards of the business and an ideal option to job . Only a keen interest to change own life is the criteria for the success of this opportunity. We are building this business all over India from Ahmedabad. Contact no.09427605056.mail us_dreamteam@bwwindia.com

jsd52
Comment posted April 19, 2009 @ 4:50 am

Amway rewards are tremendous it provides a complete life package.

jsd52
Comment posted April 19, 2009 @ 4:52 am

Amway rewards are tremendous it provides a complete life package. If anyboby is interested do contact me at jsd52@rediffmail.com

Atul
Comment posted April 19, 2009 @ 9:04 am

JUST DO IT!
Go DIAMOND <>
Atul Ashokkumar Rastogi

GP Sharma
Comment posted April 19, 2009 @ 11:07 am

Sen. John McCain, Weldone !!. Your opinion is 100% right.. Not even in US but all over the world Amway can overcome the crises.

GP Sharma
Comment posted April 19, 2009 @ 11:15 am

THIS IS RIGHT BUSINESS. PEOPLE WANT TO TAKE THIS BUSINESS AS CARRIER CAN CONTACT. I CAN HELP THEM TO GROW THIS BUSINESS ALL OVER THE GLOB. WRITE TO:-
SALES@SWASTIKOVERSEAS.COM
MOB: (+91) 9316885333 – CHANDIGARH

rajdeep gautam
Comment posted April 19, 2009 @ 8:09 pm

call for joining amway +919719229622 ,+919412310493 or mail me: raj229622@gmail.com

rajdeep gautam
Comment posted April 19, 2009 @ 8:15 pm

Life Changing Business Option! No Doubt
reach us at raj229622@gmail.com or call +91-9412310493,+91-9719229622

Hariom Pal
Comment posted April 19, 2009 @ 10:20 pm

There is no doubt that Amway is the best option to get relief to World economy… so dont miss this apportunity build your golden future join Amway–Call hurry – +91-9811509889

Amway
Comment posted April 20, 2009 @ 6:38 pm

Hi !! Kalpesh

I have served 7 big groups during my 25 years of Job. I am Double M.A & MBA (Marketing), Certified Health & Welness advisor, After joining Amway I Started my own office. I am in Textile business, own Travel Agency, Having Insurance agency. This the only plateform which gave me vision and way of becoming rich. As on today my Amway business is in India, Malaysia, Greece, Austria and very soon It will go to Australia and Chile. Do you think there is nay business in the world which can give such opportunity to expend my business globally ??. If you want to know more… and how this business works. write mail to sales@swastikoverseas.com or call 09316885333.

GP / Chandigarh

jitesh
Comment posted April 21, 2009 @ 9:41 am

this statement has booste the people confidence on amway buisness opportunity. there is no quistion in this era that direct distributing selling is the best way make your economy solid and amway is the fater of dth. so be hurry to join this best opportunity. call 09828289080 deepak sharma

Abhilash KM
Comment posted April 21, 2009 @ 11:20 am

Atlast you said it , McCain..!!
People should have the guts to share the opinion like Great Sen. McCain did.
Go ahead and start a parallel earning solution for a permanant Money and Financial freedom!!
For details Please contact Abhilash K Mohan.
Email : km.abhilash@gmail.com
Phone : 097104 18017

Harish V.
Comment posted April 22, 2009 @ 9:22 am

I understood AMWAY in a simple way:
Those people who are DOING THE JOB RIGHT NOW can prepare the resignation letter when they enter into Amway business as this business can replace there present salary within a short period………
And others who are DOING THE BUSINESS RIGHT NOW other than the Amway business will realise the best business is only the Amway Business.
SO WHY ARE YOU WAITING FOR? WANT TO RESIGN THE JOB!!
WANT TO DO THE BEST INDEPENDT BUSINESS IN THE WORLD.

JOIN THE AMWAY BUSINESS – call Harish – 09322317135 / 09920077560
Email: harish_vng@rediffmail.com

GP SHARMA
Comment posted April 22, 2009 @ 10:29 am

IT COULD ONLY BE POSSIBLE DUE TO AMWAY

ANY BODY WHO WANT TO KNOW “THE SECRET” OF THE LIFE AND THE SECRET TO BE A MILLIONAIR MAY CONTACT FOR DVD (IN HINDI / ENGLISH)
SALES@SWASTIKOVERSEAS.COM
MOB: (+91) 9316885333 – CHANDIGARH

akhilesh
Comment posted April 24, 2009 @ 1:55 am

hello, John McCain's my self Dr. akhilesh khemariya i am too amway distributor in india you are very intilegent man

A K SHARMA
Comment posted April 24, 2009 @ 2:10 am

amway is the biggest businessin this world. kota, rajasthan in india 09460493090

surajit hazarika
Comment posted April 24, 2009 @ 4:39 am

Great', Really great comment from you sen.john Mc cain,your comment will give more confidence to the AMWAY distributers.I am surajit Hazarika an distributer of AMWAY from ASSAM.MY PH. NO.09435050607..

bhavesh_dobariya2003
Comment posted April 25, 2009 @ 10:26 pm

yessssssssss. Now, amway will have solved world's economy problem. Nothing any way……….
So,follow it,.imediatly….

ankit
Comment posted April 26, 2009 @ 12:35 am

DEfinitely awsome

bhupesh sharma
Comment posted April 26, 2009 @ 6:05 am

hi , i am bhupesh sharma form sriganganagar, Amway is the only business can produce crorpati after IT industries. its my challange and i will prove to u. if u not believe than plz note my mobile no and will ask me 9414652710

amit sethi
Comment posted April 26, 2009 @ 6:08 am

hi, i am executive diamond from sriganganagar. Amway is the best oppertunity in my life. one thing u must remember that success comes after decision. so plz decide fast and contect me at 09413377313

Madhu Gaur
Comment posted April 26, 2009 @ 9:03 am

Great opportunity to become millioaire without tension. Help many people of our country. Together we can change the world……
Contact Madhu Gaur 09414495307
sharadmadhugaur@yahoo.co.in

dr op sharma
Comment posted April 26, 2009 @ 10:57 am

hi, mr mc Cain, it is too good to be true.it is one of the best opportunity that could ever happen to man kind.in india we say its:” GODS OWN BUSINESS IN GODS OWN COUNTRY”.yes it can make a huge difference.amway has prooved itself..thank you.. dr.sharma sri ganga nagar rajasthan. india

raj
Comment posted April 26, 2009 @ 11:00 am

thank you.. its true

shiv
Comment posted April 26, 2009 @ 8:21 pm

many people exactly dont know how this simple oppertunity works wonders……as it has already changed lives of millions around the world………………………………………………………………………………….To know the details contact 09814960337 skdhawan1960@gmail.com

Narayani
Comment posted April 26, 2009 @ 11:50 pm

To put it simple, this is beutiful & pure business with world class products, this gives you monitory and mental freedom. Don't wait, come and join us !!
Narayani Sharma
M-09904252941
Surat, Gujart

Manish Patel
Comment posted April 27, 2009 @ 11:12 am

It's world class quality base umcomparable & wonderful ooportunity to boost your as well as your country's economy.So don't waste time Come & Join Us to enjoy in life.
For more Detail
Manish Patel(Nutrition Consultant)
Ankleshwar,Gujarat.
09428686596

09888524803
Comment posted April 28, 2009 @ 7:38 pm

yes this is actually the best economic solution that every body should be in amway . . . . .
it is not just the economic solution it also give u freedom in terms of money . . . .
and if u have monitory freedom then u have mental freedom . .. . .
and with the world class products u r free from health challenges . . . . .
so why wait . . . . . come and join amway family . . . .
and u can make ur generations free from all tensions . . .
;-)

HARMEET SINGH

HARMEET SINGH 09888524802
Comment posted April 28, 2009 @ 7:44 pm

and if u have monitory freedom then u have mental freedom . .. . .
and with the world class products u r free from health challenges . . . . .
so why wait . . . . . come and join amway family . . . .
and u can make ur generations free from all tensions . . .
;-)

HARMEET SINGH
09888524802
harmeetmahl@gmail.com

amandeep singh brar
Comment posted April 30, 2009 @ 4:28 am

it is amazing news ……… so that every budy shuld be join this
“WORLDS BEST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY”

AMWAY INDIA

+919829708428

amandeep singh brar
Comment posted April 30, 2009 @ 4:30 am

HI I M AMAN from sri ganganagar

Amit Sethi
Comment posted April 30, 2009 @ 6:00 am

This is the right time to join the amway oppertunity, if u want to grow in your life.
“MANY PEOPLE LIKE TO THINK THAT THEY'LL FIND BALANCE AFTER THEY FIND SUCCESS. BUT IN REALITY, ACHIEVING BALANCE IS SUCCESS”
go diamond

Eric Messett
Comment posted April 30, 2009 @ 10:28 am

Well if there is a company you should be joining, it's called Beyond Marketing…!!!! Brand spanking new, there is only about 500 people on board and it's about to explode.

Jitendrabhai Gosai,
Comment posted May 1, 2009 @ 1:51 am

I member of Amway distributer.

With Reagrds.

Jitendrabhai Gosai,

Deep Tyagi, Dhradun 9917211156
Comment posted May 2, 2009 @ 9:26 am

Yes, This is the best way get out of financial crises.

DeepTyagi, Dehradun 9917211156
Comment posted May 2, 2009 @ 9:33 am

yes, this is the only solution left to get out of financial crises. Everyone should put their hands into this.

deeptyagi
Comment posted May 2, 2009 @ 10:11 pm

Yes, This is the opportunity which can take an individual or any country out of the financial crises.I am an Amway Distributor on a way to financial freedom.

Raj Kumar Sharma, 9310203258
Comment posted May 3, 2009 @ 2:35 am

Yes, this is the only part time business opportunity, which can gives you :
1) Money as much as you can think.
2) Time as much as you can spend for you and your family.
3) Financial security for your family and coming generation.

You can those things also, which you can not be visualised yet.

If somebody wants to contact me, can contact after 7:30PM on Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM onwards on Saturday and Sunday.

REKHA SONI
Comment posted May 3, 2009 @ 7:23 am

this is funtastic to know that Amway is really doing wonder everywhere
I am also an Amway Business Owner and I am proud to have this unique opportuity in my hand

thanks you very much Rich Devos and Jay Van Andel SALUTE TO BOTH OF YOU

REKHA SONI, 09212797139
Comment posted May 3, 2009 @ 7:25 am

TO EARN THE PERMANENT INCOME IN YOUR HANDS ALONG WITH ACTIVE INCOME THIS IS THE ONLY BEST OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE

DIPTI RANJAN SWAIN
Comment posted May 3, 2009 @ 8:08 am

Yessssssssss. This is what AMWAY.
Everybody can fulfil their dreams and desires by doing part time this business. This is the one and only oppertunity that anybody can be a millionarie and billionarie by helping people. THERE IS NO LIMIT….
Such a large range of world class products. This is the complete package of Health, Wealth, Happiness, Time freedom, Financial freedom, Security, Recognition, etc…..
So what's ur priority ????
Proud to be an Amway Business Owner.
DIPTI RANJAN SWAIN, NEW DELHI, INDIA
MOBILE# 09313464762

DIPTI RANJAN SWAIN
Comment posted May 3, 2009 @ 8:24 am

Proud to be an Amway Business Owner.
Come on join us…….the best and simple businees in the world.

DIPTI RANJAN SWAIN, NEW DELHI, INDIA
MOBILE#09313464762, Email Id: mil.drs@gmail.com

RAVI
Comment posted May 3, 2009 @ 11:36 am

-RAVI KADIAN
-AMWAY DISTRIBUTOR
-09312154258
-09015346415

Jaswant Dhonsi
Comment posted May 3, 2009 @ 11:42 am

Hey whats else you are looking for. If you are not Amway IBO now. Its like shame. As the economy is today you do not have another option now. Whether you like it or not you already an Amway Distributior. we proud to be a part of it. What wonderful products and Service. Thank God and Thank Rich D and J. Andel.
No Matter what we are hitting our goal this year of Financial Freedom. Are you????

Jaswant Dhonsi, Sri Ganganagar Rajasthan Toronto Canada,
You may contact me at http://www.jaswantdhonsi.com or jaswantdhonsi@yahoo.com

Jaswant Dhonsi
Comment posted May 3, 2009 @ 11:43 am

Hi Ravi where are in India?

sudhir_virgo
Comment posted May 3, 2009 @ 8:11 pm

Come And Join This Great 'AMWAY' Business.” What wonderful products and Service. “If You Want To Fulfil Your Dreams Than Come And Join This Great 'AMWAY' Business.”

It's world class quality base umcomparable & wonderful ooportunity to boost your as well as your family health.
Amway opporunity is life changing…….

ABOdrs
Comment posted May 4, 2009 @ 12:08 am

Proud to be an Amway Business Owner
Come and join us the best and simple business in the world.

DIPTI RANJAN SWAIN, NEW DLEHI, INDIA

5.Recognition
6.Insurance
7.Meeting New people
8.Leave legacy
9.Charity
10.World tour……etc

If you have a vision, we have the way
Thanks
DR.Swain
Mob#9313464762
Email: ibo_dipti007@yahoo.co.in

indraj bishnoi
Comment posted May 4, 2009 @ 1:25 am

hi…dear friends…….as u know today the whole world sunk into crisis. do u want it go further be a severe problem for us.
Amway is the company, which gives u a financial security. so why u r so late…to become a partner of Amway. lets join & fulfill your dreams.

for more information contact: 09739144651 (INDRAJ BISHNOI)

Onkar Singh
Comment posted May 6, 2009 @ 6:04 am

Its True
come and join us

Dont feel shy to contact a call can make you free
9818642996(Onkar Singh)

prasanta sarma
Comment posted May 7, 2009 @ 1:47 am

ANY BODY WHO HAS A BIG DREAM CAN DO AMWAY BUSINESS FOR FINANCIAL FREEDOM FOR ENTIRE FAMILY. PL CALL FOR FURTHER DEATILS.
PRASANTA SARMA
GUWAHATI,ASSAM,INDIA
098640-29787
pppp.assam@hotmail.com

Rahul Todi
Comment posted May 7, 2009 @ 2:00 am

The Best Things in Life have never been so easily accessible as this AMWAY oppportunity.Do come and help yourselves.
RAHUL TODI
KOLKATA
9831037856

Tialk
Comment posted May 7, 2009 @ 10:42 am

Aye (Sall…GR) Dadaaaa,

Josh main Hosh na kho dena… :-)

Best Wishes,

Tilak

Sanjay Sharma
Comment posted May 7, 2009 @ 10:50 am

BEST TEAM – Contact – Sanjay & Rajni Sharma @ 98-1000-9129 or mail at sannysharma@gmail.com

K.K.Singh
Comment posted May 8, 2009 @ 12:25 am

This is the best way to fight against economy down problems.
Becouse ebery body can use this product without any effect of down fall.

Geeta dubey
Comment posted May 8, 2009 @ 10:11 am

as a successful businesswoman in amway i can gurantee that if u will work hard n believe urself then u can also fulfill your dreams. so come n join me for ur aims n dreams.
GEETA DUBEY
Ph No. 09425168109
09926444758

Latif Choudhury
Comment posted May 8, 2009 @ 7:23 pm

Amway is my religion. It's gave me new life and saves my family. Im free today. My mission today help people to be free from all worries by helping grow as a person. Sharing Amway helping plan to people is my prayer and mission.

Anybody want to change life contact me in my e-mail add. latif_choudhury2k1@yahoo.co.in or mobile # 09435109592.

Latif

Zaheed Islam
Comment posted May 10, 2009 @ 6:00 pm

Mr. John McCain's statement is so correct. If everyone becomes an Amway Business Owner, this recession can be fought out. Proverty can be reduced. People can lead healthy life and use quality products and can fulfill their dreams.
Come on Join the movement …

Want to conatct an AMWAY Business Owner … zahid_libran@yahoo.co.in or 09718378683

Sal & Nuzhat
Comment posted May 12, 2009 @ 5:33 am

What more is there to say …time is flying ………..Amway is what it is guys it stands for “American Way Of LIFE ” that's how every single person should be living Bill Britt is a legend he is Genius what he created was not only for him & his family its Freedom for for everyone ( provided they want that )not everybody's dream to come out of slavery…..if you need help we are there for you come join us
call us @ 1877-434-5694
Sal & Nuzhat
Fortune Favors the Prepared Mind

Vinod/Sherry
Comment posted May 14, 2009 @ 11:17 am

People what else you need to hear or get more proofs, that you, yourself is responsible for improving the standard of your and family's life. Wake up CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE NOW for good. I am another example, I recently left my J O B working as Dental Treatment Co-ordinator in Canada, making good dollars but helping somebody else's dream come true not mine. I AM FREE and so can you be. AMWAY is the way to success.

Vinod/Sherry
Comment posted May 14, 2009 @ 11:28 am

This is Vinod/Sherry again, if someone needs to get in touch with us:

vinodsherry1@yahoo.ca

adib fatima
Comment posted May 17, 2009 @ 11:53 pm

I am an Amway distributor in India. I have not yet achieved silver qualification. I also know lack on my part. I am not negative at all even I want to have some tips for help from you. Waiting for response.

Adib Fatima

Avtar S Luthra
Comment posted May 18, 2009 @ 11:13 am

WE R PROUD TO B ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH COMPANY
COME JOIN US .
BE A PART OF THE FASTEST GROWING GROUP IN AMWAY.
IF YOU R SERIOUS AND DREAM TO EARN CRORES YOU ARE WELCOME.

AVTAR S LUTHRA
PH. +919988467744
email : luthra_as@sify.com

Amitabh
Comment posted May 19, 2009 @ 10:19 am

If you have Strong Burning desire to achive your dreams then Amway is the correct opportunity for you.
I do agree with 'Sen. John McCain' statement, also to add his statement if every citizen of this world do Amway then there will be no slowdown or Crises on this Earth.
Remember if you have faith in your self then Sky is the Limit.
If any one wants to achive their dreams do contact me @ 09966745989 : Amitabh

ASHISH DOSHI
Comment posted May 20, 2009 @ 12:12 am

IN CASE ANYBODY WANTS TO BECOME RICH, AMWAY IS THE ONLY COMPANY WHO HELP PEOPLE TO BECOME RICH WITHOUT MUCH INVESTMENT. COME AND JOIN US.

If any one wants to achive their dreams do contact me . ASHISH : +91 98311 31654

ashishdoshi
Comment posted May 20, 2009 @ 12:18 am

IF YOU WANT TO BECOME RICH THEN AMWAY IS THE ONLY SOLUTION WHO HELPS PEOPLE AROUND THE GLOBE TO BECAME RICH WITH VERY NEGLIGIBLE INVESTMENT.

If any one wants to achive their dreams do contact me @ +91 98311 31654. ASHISH. E-MAIL: chanda_ashish@bwwindia.com

LVS
Comment posted May 20, 2009 @ 11:33 pm

hmmm…
everyone who agrees to the idea is already an Amway distributor :P

suresh
Comment posted May 22, 2009 @ 12:19 am

dream

Sarfaraz ahmad dar
Comment posted May 24, 2009 @ 7:29 am

Amway business is the way where you can fulfill your needs and cherish your goals with low investment. This is the right time right association to start right now this big business. Log on http://www.amway.in any HELP call
09419016262

nandinibose
Comment posted May 25, 2009 @ 4:26 am

yes i agree about this statment,but not only Americans, whole world should buy an Amway distributorship,

satya007
Comment posted May 25, 2009 @ 6:57 am

This business is pure risk and tension free business. This is only business in whole world where you will find peace of mind,plenty of money,good health & environment, great association,world tour free of cost,good relation between husband and wife,children and parents and the good thing i like mostly that is TIME. This business will teach how to talk with others very confidentially and smart way. BWW system develop our personality , changed our thought process in +ve way. This is only business where dream comes true. If u want to become rich or any thing you like in my comments please call me at 9331069008

satya007
Comment posted May 25, 2009 @ 7:02 am

and mail me satyajitkumar@bwwindia.com

sanjay tiwari
Comment posted May 26, 2009 @ 5:29 am

The only business on the face of the earth which gives real meaning of LIFE, which is Low Investment, Full Enjoyment. The business is open for any one who is open to listen, willing to learn and is 18 years old.
I AM PROUD TO BE PART OF ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING TEAM IN INDIA. YOU CAN JOIN ME TOO. MYSELF IS SANJAY TIWARI, IN DELHI. MY CONTACT NUMBER IS 093111 34549
Jon AMWAY and bring happiness in your family

Vinod Yadav
Comment posted May 27, 2009 @ 1:45 am

Amway business is only one of its kind.Its a divine plan to become healthy & wealthy.It is low investment,no tension & high dividend business.Come on lets join.

Any body if really interested to change life may contact me.

Vinod Yadav 09004690140(Mumbai)

Aparna
Comment posted May 29, 2009 @ 11:08 pm

I can Say With Proud , Amway is not Bussines. it is Complete Life Style Package. It Change your Way of Life Way of thinking. it changed my Views towards life .
Everyone should join Amway not for Money only .. it is total transformation of your Life.

Aparna
Comment posted May 30, 2009 @ 6:08 am

Websites tagged "amway" on Postsaver
Pingback posted June 18, 2009 @ 5:47 am

[...] delargerock2009-06-16 – Amway Forays Into Energy Brinks, Energy Bars saved by JACKSTEED2009-06-15 – McCain’s Economic Solution: Everybody an Amway Distributor saved by mysticwolfgirl2009-06-11 – Mortgage Market Week in Review – to Bail or not to Bail? saved [...]

drvivekmishra
Comment posted July 4, 2009 @ 2:42 am

It's o.k that an amway is very huge business in this world but what about them who are the distributor's but are not able to manage with it ? As if 1 of our family member get's pain or anything than other family member's take care to get rid of it. so, there must be some system to manage these type of situation.

sajansolanki
Comment posted July 4, 2009 @ 12:07 pm

Hello Friends,

What is your No.1 Priority…?

Any Dream….!!!

Charity
Children’s Education
Extra Income
Financial Freedom
Good Health
Insurance
Leave legacy
Meeting People
Recognition
Retirement
World Tour

If you have a vision, we have the way.

This is only the part time business opportunity, which can gives you :

I – Money as much as you can think.
II – Time as much as you can spend for you and your family.
III – Financial security for your family and forth coming generation.
IV – You can achieve those things also, which you cannot be visualized yet.

This is actually the best economic solution that everybody should be in Amway . . . . .

It is not just the economic solution it also give you freedom in terms of money . . . .

If you have monitory freedom then you will have mental freedom. .. . .

And with the world class products you are free from health challenges . . . . .

And you can make your generations free from all kind of tensions . . .

Its world class quality base incomparable and wonderful opportunity to boost your as well as your country's economy.

To put it simple, this is beautiful and pure business with world class products;

this gives you monitory and mental freedom. Don't wait, come and join us!!

Be a part of great global opportunity to become millionaire without tension.

You can help many people of your country. Together we can change the world……

So don't waste time, Come and Join Us to enjoy happy, healthy and prosperous life.

Help yourself and visit to your nearest Amway office for more information.

With good wishes we Sajan and Bhoomika Solanki (ADA No. 1759528, E-mail: sajansolanki@gmail.com) welcome you to this great global opportunity.

SANTOSH
Comment posted July 15, 2009 @ 7:05 am

true sach ki kabhi har nhi hoti so keep doing good work for others . aaj mr maccains ne bola kal jamana bolega.this is my feelings…and trust me still i m not an amway distributor…..SANTOSH TRIPATHI..SRIGANGANAGAR..94140-93012

Do not want to specify
Comment posted July 17, 2009 @ 5:33 pm

Im not an AMway distributor… But I agree to the statement! If u are nt yet an Amway distributor than u should have one! Else ur kids will curse u!

amwaysucks
Comment posted July 28, 2009 @ 3:39 am

Maybe one day it will also teach you basic grammar and spelling.

prabirdutta
Comment posted July 28, 2009 @ 10:57 am

To earn the great income with ultimate security this business model is the best and unique in the world. Highest achievement in human life can be done only through this business.

Name
Comment posted August 2, 2009 @ 4:07 am

Hi,

If you wanna grow your business around the world in whole North America. You may contact us at http://www.jaswantdhonsi.com.

Name
Comment posted August 2, 2009 @ 4:09 am

Hi,

George
Comment posted August 6, 2009 @ 1:13 pm

Why is it that people associated with Amway always feel the need to defend themselves? It's a satirical article people! Do all those amway “business tools” teach you to lose your sense of humor too? I work with someone who has been in the business for just over a year, and I don't doubt it is a way to make money, but he is a different person now, and not in a good way…

Aakash
Comment posted August 11, 2009 @ 5:19 pm

Hi Everyone,

If you are reading all this that says you are looking for ways to making money. Since its been recommended by “John McCain”. Get in touch with me and have all your questions answered. Contact Tel: 647 405 4222 – TORONTO or email at :
Tanna@bww.com

skdhawan
Comment posted September 1, 2009 @ 1:18 pm

three things once gone never come back………TIME…..words….OPPORTUNITY,
So if you are looking seriously to supplement your income just DIAL +91 9023581873
or email at skdhawan1960@gmail.com

skdhawan
Comment posted September 1, 2009 @ 1:20 pm

I am not sure you”ll be able to do it

prabhakaranc
Comment posted September 28, 2009 @ 6:48 am

Amway is only business give royality income
IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED TO JOIN THIS BUSINESS
2 – 5YEARS U R FINANCIAL FREEDOM CONTACT 9884569981

I AM PROUD BE AN AMWAY DISTIBUTOR

THANKS TO AMWAY

A to Z of the World
Comment posted November 14, 2009 @ 2:09 am

Sounds sarcastic but true. Every one buying from their own business makes sense.

harmeetsingh
Comment posted December 6, 2009 @ 9:37 am

hey jst try once n u can see what it really is . . .
n u gonna be very happy if u join with amway family . . .

any on interested plz be free to call
Harmeet Singh
+919888524802
harmeet_sandhu@yahoo.com

MANOJ KUMAR MOHANTA
Comment posted December 18, 2009 @ 1:53 am

What is your No.1 Priority…?

Any Dream….!!!

Charity
Children’s Education
Extra Income
Financial Freedom
Good Health
Insurance
Leave legacy
Meeting People
Recognition
Retirement
World Tour

If you have a vision, we have the way.

This is only the part time business opportunity, which can gives you :

I – Money as much as you can think.
II – Time as much as you can spend for you and your family.
III – Financial security for your family and forth coming generation.
IV – You can achieve those things also, which you cannot be visualized yet.

If you have monitory freedom then you will have mental freedom. .. . .

And with the world class products you are free from health challenges . . . . .

And you can make your generations free from all kind of tensions . . .

this gives you monitory and mental freedom. Don't wait, come and join us!!

Be a part of great global opportunity to become millionaire without tension.

You can help many people of your country. Together we can change the world……

Help yourself and visit to your nearest Amway office for more information.
then contact me to fulfill all ur desire that u can't fulfill in the present situation MANOJ KUMAR MOHANTA (09937404124/09040352253).

Virender kumar
Comment posted February 10, 2010 @ 6:59 am

One of the best opportunity by which you can enjoy your life by fullfiling yor dreams. You can find everything in your life that you have seen in the your childhood. Beautiful big house,lovely car, Free world tours …………….

Come and join us

virenderkumar
Comment posted February 11, 2010 @ 4:52 am

Every one want to be king of his kingdom. You can get everything that you have dream in your life.Financial freedom by Quality money, Quality Time, Income Security, World Tours, ………………………………. up to your 3rd generation.

Come and Join us.

mbt shoes
Comment posted May 10, 2010 @ 12:48 am

DO you like it?

jordan shoes
Comment posted June 10, 2010 @ 2:58 am

Demonstrate a unique new concept;Thereforejordan shoes|michael jordan shoes|cheap jordan shoesboth dressed in fashionable taste therelinks of london|air jordan 23|air jordan 11|air jordan 13So,air jordan 12this is the dress of a good choice!air jordan 21|air jordan 14|air jordan 16|At the same time,also has a super-powerful visual force;air jordan 17|air jordan 19|air jordan 18|This is a pretty good article!

Martin
Comment posted August 27, 2010 @ 8:59 am

If u like to be an Amway Distributor in India, Tamil Nadu, call me : +91 9842134154, i will support u and guide to fulfill All ur Dreams,
This is only one oppurtunity to fulfil all ur needs , Take a desicion immediatly and call me or mail me : martinngt@yahoo.com
by Martin, Tamil Nadu, India

Bhupinder Singh
Comment posted November 16, 2010 @ 9:30 am

You are doing GREAT job keep it up

Conveyancing Solicitor
Trackback posted April 3, 2011 @ 10:05 am

Conveyancing Solicitors…

[...]while the sites we link to below are completely unrelated to ours, we think they are worth a read, so have a look[...]…

Suhail Akhtar shaikh
Comment posted May 5, 2011 @ 10:28 pm

sajan Bhoomica thats a very nice but u cant realised the peoples of poor country like pakistan or india or any country that can u know about it led fainancialy economical or whats we needs about his poor thinking about his emution or bed thing is that no one help our poorless human beings i alsu a patients of brain tumar no one helps me in pakistan but i never laid down i friends asked me can we changed to new hopes in this world i told hr yes we can but some one giving us chance yours aim ways utilased us so we guys ready to parfamed well! InshaAllah.Suhail akhtar

Suhail akhtar
Comment posted May 5, 2011 @ 10:37 pm

sudhir dear ye kis ches ke product he plz bataye ga or or hum is k member bane k liey kiya kr sakte hein.Suhail

Dsfsa
Comment posted May 10, 2011 @ 7:26 am

[url=http://www.louisvuitton.be/louis-vuitton-dakota-utah-leather-belt-m9676u-p-149.html]Louis Vuitton Dakota Utah Leather Belt M9676U[/url]
[url=http://www.louisvuitton.be/louis-vuitton-inventeur-damier-blet-m6810w-p-122.html]Louis Vuitton Inventeur Damier Blet M6810W[/url]
[url=http://www.louisvuitton.be/louis-vuitton-bengale-belt-m9800s-p-153.html]Louis Vuitton Bengale Belt M9800S[/url]
[url=http://www.louisvuitton.be/louis-vuitton-bengale-belt-m9845s-p-166.html]Louis Vuitton Bengale Belt M9845S[/url]
[url=http://www.louisvuitton.be/louis-vuitton-inventeur-damier-ebene-reversible-belt-m9677v-p-150.html]Louis Vuitton Inventeur Damier Ebene Reversible Belt M9677V[/url]
[url=http://www.louisvuitton.be/louis-vuitton-gold-lv-buckle-monogram-belt-p-206.html]Louis Vuitton Gold LV Buckle Monogram Belt[/url]
[url=http://www.louisvuitton.be/louis-vuitton-silver-initiales-monogram-belt-orange-red-p-180.html]Louis Vuitton Silver Initiales Monogram Belt Orange Red[/url]
[url=http://www.louisvuitton.be/louis-vuitton-metallic-plaque-buckle-belt-white-p-235.html]Louis Vuitton Metallic Plaque Buckle Belt White[/url]

Yangzhifang2006
Comment posted May 12, 2011 @ 6:25 am

We keep talking about spring trends in handbags, clearly there are many. We have brought you stories on coach outlet online and Coach Outlet, and today I will tell you about another trend; floral patterns. Typically we would cover this Coach bag on Coach wallets, but I actually wanted to feature this on PurseBlog.