Cloture Passes on Cass Sunstein, 63-35

By
Wednesday, September 09, 2009 at 5:32 pm

On a 63-35 vote, the Senate has broken the filibuster against Cass Sunstein, President Obama’s nominee for Administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs. The Senate will hold an up-or-down vote on the nomination later this week. Republicans voting for cloture: Sen. Robert Bennett (R-Utah), Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine), Sen. Judd Gregg (R-N.H.), Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah), Sen. Richard Lugar (R-Ind.), Sen. Olympia Snowe (R-Maine). Democrats voting against: Sen. Blanche Lincoln (D-Ark.), Sen. James Webb (D-Va.).

On his Fox News show, Glenn Beck occasionally cut to the Senate floor and warned his audience that it was “in danger” if Sunstein was confirmed.

You can follow TWI on Twitter and Facebook.

Follow David Weigel on Twitter


Categories & Tags: | | | | |

Comments

229 Comments

Democrats Break Filibuster Against Cass Sunstein | The Lonely Conservative
Pingback posted September 9, 2009 @ 6:35 pm

[...] His nomination was blocked due to his stance on animal rights and against hunting rights. Tonight the filibuster was broken by the democrats, with help from a few republicans. The Senate will hold an up-or-down vote on the nomination later [...]


Sunstein Filibuster Broken « Animal Blawg
Pingback posted September 9, 2009 @ 7:31 pm

[...] means an up or down vote on his appointment will likely happen later this week.  A little more here.  The wingnut jamboree continues, however,  as Glenn Beck has thrown his formidable lack of sense [...]


cass sunstein vote | Random Hot News
Pingback posted September 9, 2009 @ 7:33 pm

[...] Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs”. … http://www.3nailsministries.org/ The Washington Independent » Cloture Passes on Cass Sunstein, 63-35 1 hour ago On a 63-35 vote, the Senate has broken the filibuster against Cass Sunstein, President [...]


JR
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 12:03 am

You are an out and out LIAR!


The Washington Independent » Cloture Passes on Cass Sunstein, 63-35
Pingback posted September 9, 2009 @ 8:09 pm

[...] of Information and Regulatory Affairs. The Senate will hold an up-or-down vote on the … Click for more Published: September 9, 2009 « Previous Post Next Post [...]


Cry the beloved Arkansas | Arkansas News Overviews
Pingback posted September 9, 2009 @ 8:18 pm

[...] the administration managed to break a filibuster on his nomination today, 63-35. Sens. Blanche Lincoln and Mark Pryor of Arkansas voted to continue the filibuster to block the [...]


kevininillinois
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 9:50 pm

It's Time Folks!!!!!! Vote all these rotton no good scum-of-the-earth bought-n-paid-for sacks of sh_t out!!!


Tommy Boy
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 9:58 pm

You'd expect this crapp from Snowe, Collins and Judd, but Hatch, Bennet and Lugar?? I wonder what deal they made to screw the American people!!!


wimpygirl
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 9:58 pm

My cat wants a lawyer cause he just hurt himself running across my livingroom!


williammayfield
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:01 pm

I can believe Snow voted for cloture but Bennett/Lugar/Hatch/ and Gregg, no way. What do these four senators think will happen with hunting laws and new animal rights action against farmers. Sunstein should be in an asylum, along with some of the other Czars, rather than a cabinet level post. This country has had it.


margaretinvirginia
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:01 pm

When is this insanity going to stop? Everyone of these people need to be voted out of office – no exceptions! Our Country is being taken over by Facists – Wake up America!


Ramona
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:03 pm

President GW Bush is looking better and BETTER as this administration continues… God Help Us!!!


Methuselah
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:08 pm

Wow, you guys are really earning your pay today. (but you should look up the definition of 'fascism' – I don't think that word means what you think it means.)


RCMartin
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:13 pm

Cass Sunstein is so extremely radical in his views he is perhaps the most dangerous individual being nominated for a position in this already extreme and radical administration. Animals deserve attorneys? Meat should be outlawed as a dietary staple?

This guy needs HIS head examined…………..


tuvwxyz
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:14 pm

HE BELIEVES RATS HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE HUMAN BEINGS. GOD BLESS. AMERICA HAS GONE CRAZY.


NewsCorpse
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:18 pm

Cue tears from Glenn Beck and a whimpering lament that the world is coming to an end.

It is time to expose Beck for the dangerous traitor that he is. He is rooting for another terrorist attack on America. He hates the victims of 9/11 and Katrina. He has threatened people's lives. It's all recorded. He MUST be held accountable!


denhean
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:23 pm

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about….


wimpygirl
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:31 pm

NewsCorpse-Your'e an idiot. And don't try to scare anybody with your picture! And no he doesn't believe rats have the right to sue humans. It's dogs, cats etc. that have a right to their day in court. LOL


Irish_Wake
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:33 pm

Government following the rules set forth in the Constitution doesn't have to be frightening.
We may even find it works well.


Jasel
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:34 pm

Not really. Beck has trashed 9/11 and Katrina victims on national television. When an ex-CIA official claimed on his show that our only hope was for another terrorist attack by Bin Ladin not only did Beck not contradict him he outright agreed with him. The threatening people's lives is a bit of a stretch but Beck has joked about killing individuals and discussed fantasies where he harms people. The man is a lunatic.


crazzyron
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:42 pm

The GOP needs to freeze any money sent to these folks Sen. Robert Bennett (R-Utah), Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine), Sen. Judd Gregg (R-N.H.), Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah), Sen. Richard Lugar (R-Ind.), Sen. Olympia Snowe (R-Maine).


Name
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:43 pm

Does Cass Sunstein openly root for bin Laden? Because Glenn Beck does. Can you imagine if someone in the Bush or Obama Administration publicly asked for bin Laden to deploy a major weapon inside the US? It would never happen – there are people who love this country and then there are people who just plain don't. Why anyone would listen to someone like that is beyond me.


JM
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:48 pm

Whew! The right wing psychotics are out in FORCE in this thread! I particularly like to laugh at the ones who can't spell “fascist” and spell it “facist”.


louecou
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:51 pm

All that Kool-Aid has caused your brain to rot. Try checking your facts, and then use those facts to back up your illogical reasoning.


strangely_enough
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:51 pm

Get help.


FlyOverUs
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:52 pm

I looked at your link. Glenn Beck DID NOT root for an attack from Bin Laden. Good try on the lie, though. Your ilk will accept lies presented as truth without verifying sources or content.


Nan Morris
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:56 pm

Absolutely amazing..maybe if the mainstream media had investigated Cass Sunstein, our elected officials would have known a little bit more about this man. This could also be said about Van Jones…helloooooo….is ANYONE paying attention???


garythom
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:56 pm

Beck is a big jerk–finally his followers intent are known!!!


LP
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:57 pm

Absolutely a disgrace! Americans will not stand for this….


bboyy
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:57 pm

maybe it wants a divorce


carolynlebeauf
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:58 pm

Hey, Beck you are losing your mojo.


bboyy
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 10:59 pm

yes, he also said something about marrying a turtle.


FlyOverUs
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:02 pm

Since you're an educated liberal, perhaps you could work with garythom and his grammar usage. “Beck is a big jerk – finally his followers intent are known” just doesn't sound right to this right wing psychotic.


Nan Morris
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:03 pm

It'always helpful when commenting and debating issues to start calling each other names…..NOT


SPECOPS
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:05 pm

To all u wingnut, rightwing,Fox New watchers u are loseing get use to it


LP
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:06 pm

Apparently the egocentrics as well.


jamesburd
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:10 pm

beck beck beck blah blah blah. This has nothing to do with beck. I'm so glad you feel the need to redirect the issue back to a fall guy. I actually hope you all get exactly what your asking for. I hope health care passes and when they realize how much it will cost they raise taxes to something ungodly like the almost 50% on income and almost 20% on sales in countries like Germany an, I hope hunting is banned and predators destroy the heards and farms in the country, I hope your pets sue you!!!!????? really???? did your owner abuse you? woof! I hope the Government gets so big that you cant even have children without getting permission and have to submit waivers if god forbid you already have to many children. I hope the Government tells you how to live your life and what will make you happy and what wont. And when you are tired of it we will be the ones that have to fight to get all the freedom back for you. I would prefer however if you want that life spare the rest of us and just leave. Germany is really nice this time of year and well I guess Canada is nice if your up for the cold. Remember…..We the Government in order to form a more perfect union do hearby take away all of your freedom…. wait that isn't right or is it???


beckloonie
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:13 pm

Hello everyone,
Have you or a loved one been spayed, neutered, or declawed recently? Have you had a love one run over, by no fault of their own. If so, You need to talk with us. You maybe entitled to a cash award for your damages and loss.

What a bunch of crazy people!
Glenn is so funny! And then to hear you idiots repeat what he says!!! LMFAO


sickinatlanta
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:16 pm

can these people be stripped of their republician listing?

Sen. Robert Bennett (R-Utah), Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine), Sen. Judd Gregg (R-N.H.), Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah), Sen. Richard Lugar (R-Ind.), Sen. Olympia Snowe (R-Maine)

and to SPECOPS – learn to spell before you bash anyone – there's no reason to be rude – losing… you drop the e and add ing… let me guess – public school, right?


JM
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:17 pm

I used to be a conservative until the fanaticism, the cruelty, the ignorance, and the ugly racism of so many of my fellow conservatives got to be too much for me. What is conservatism today? A stinking dung heap of Neo-Confederate sympathies, creationist lunacy, Birtherism, hysterical, screeching charges of “Communist!” thrown at anything right-wingers don't understand or like, indifference to the poor, the fierce defense of torture, violent and rabid hatred of gays, contempt for the law (which was the entire story of the Bush Administration), and a slavish devotion to pathological liars like Palin, Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, and Coulter. The political Right has always been the millstone around America's neck, and it continues to be now. I repeat: the right-wing lunatics are out in force. I have nothing but contempt for you. I only hope President Obama realizes you can't be reasoned with–only crushed, politically.


sickinatlanta
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:18 pm

I was spayed in the 80's – damages? – heck, it cost me a lot of money to get that way :)


theonlyrealamerican
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:19 pm

Harumph harumph! Be afraid amerika, be very afraid! Don't you understand that Becky just does this because he loves HIS country so very, very much? Why don't you get it?


sickinatlanta
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:20 pm

they must have gone to the same public school as SPECOPS


mament
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:20 pm

I can't wait until the first rat gets to the supreme court because it got put out into the cold. Sounds like a good case for Sotomayor to handle. Or maybe Sunstein will be on the Supreme Court by that time.


sickinatlanta
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:21 pm

another public schooler… :)


hopesmoker
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:22 pm

People better wake up to the divide and conquer game that the elite are playing they do not care about real people. Right wing or left wing of what bird?


mament
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:22 pm

Will rats have coverage under Obamacare?


Maxinque
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:23 pm

” Scheuer: The only chance we have as a country right now is for Osama bin Laden to deploy and detonate a major weapon in the United States. Because it’s going to take a grass-roots, bottom-up pressure. Because these politicians prize their office, prize the praise of the media and the Europeans. It’s an absurd situation again. Only Osama can execute an attack which will force Americans to demand that their government protect them effectively, consistently, and with as much violence as necessary.

Beck: Which is why, I was thinking this weekend, if I were him, that would be the last thing I would do right now.”

Well, at least no one can accuse Beck of being a patriot.


sickinatlanta
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:24 pm

Oh – so the bloody pit bull that eats the child next door because its owner kept it in a neighborhood where it didn't belong… sorry – they're still lower on the food chain because of our brain and opposing thumbs – but that's the only reason! In the wild I'm sure I'd be dinner for one of them !


mament
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:25 pm

You must be a Dumbocrat – can't spell


sickinatlanta
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:25 pm

Let me guess – government schooling, right, Jasel?


sickinatlanta
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:26 pm

I'm hiding my dog…he scares me!


geoff
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:26 pm

JUMPING WITH JOY!!!!!

awesome baby!!!!


sickinatlanta
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:27 pm

AMEN to that one, Ramona


sylhines
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:29 pm

Boy will Glen Beck start acting like a journalist now that companies are refusing to advertise on his entertainment show. He is now covering the senate instead of the circus called the wingnuts, birthers and low IQ clowns.


Joanne
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:29 pm

Seriously. It's not as if Obama got a big mandate or anything. LOL


sickinatlanta
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:30 pm

well aren't you a bright bulb on a sunny day?


Joanne
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:31 pm

How elitist.


JDB
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:31 pm

It is sad that the good ole USA population has become a group of weak minded looniness who will not defend or preserve the founding father's ideas or the Constitution that made this county once great and the last great hope for mankind. They nether deserve or will keep any of the great benefits, especially freedom, that have been derived from that once great period. They, the population who have allowed this happen, deserve every evil, wicked, disgusting, and repugnant act which spews forth from the bowels of Washington D. C. and the cesspools of congress.

Read The 5,000 Year Leap if you dare!!


glocker
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:32 pm

@sickinatlanta

If you're going to criticize someone for their spelling errors, how about double checking your own work first? “republician”? Let me guess- special ed, right?


jamesburd
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:32 pm

oh it isn't that we dont understand things. It is the opposite we do and try to learn from history not try to repeat it. We arent absurd enough to think those things will work just because this is America and we can make it work when other leaders and countries have tried. I bet Stalin thought his ideas were just great. Hitler as well and on and on. let me know when your tired of the Government controlling you. Till the reap what you sow and enjoy it…. remember your winning.


linkum
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:33 pm

Thsi is just another step to oligary that he warned us about


Joanne
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:36 pm

It's a historical truth: every time Cass Sunstein has held an advisory post, it's led to tyranny.

No really, what are you rambling on about?


sickinatlanta
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:38 pm

Yep – short bus special…thank you for noticing


Joanne
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:38 pm

Please, do us all a favor and move to a country that you don't hate so much. I'm sorry Americans aren't up to your standards.


jondrock
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:40 pm

What in God's name are our obscene congress-critters doing?? Voting to confirm a person with his background and convictions is ridiculous. You want your dog to sue you because he doesn't like the food you buy? Can't exterminate the rats in your house because it may “stress them out”?

We are in deep dodo when our congress-critters believe they are supreme in their own little world, it is just a fantasy if you think they represent YOU!

Just another of the radicals Obama has surrounded himself with, remember, he said you can judge me by whom I surround my self with. So far it appears to be communists, radicals and anti-Americans who don't believe the Constitution is applicable to them.

Be afraid, America, very afraid.


Joanne
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:40 pm

Scheuer: The only chance we have as a country right now is for Osama bin Laden to deploy and detonate a major weapon in the United States. Because it’s going to take a grass-roots, bottom-up pressure. Because these politicians prize their office, prize the praise of the media and the Europeans. It’s an absurd situation again. Only Osama can execute an attack which will force Americans to demand that their government protect them effectively, consistently, and with as much violence as necessary.

Beck: Which is why, I was thinking this weekend, if I were him, that would be the last thing I would do right now.


WDemDem
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:41 pm

So uppity


sickinatlanta
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:42 pm

Elitist? Nah – I'm no better than anyone – Schools today aren't what they use to be.


Joanne
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:42 pm

This is dangerous! What if my dog finds out he has rights to an attorney!!!!!! OMG!!!! SAVE US GLENN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


sickinatlanta
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:43 pm

I'll be in DC this weekend ~ hopefully I'll be able to meet with some of you there. Good luck and God bless


WDemDem
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:45 pm

Umm, it's opposable thumbs. Unless they're playing a baseball game. There's more of that public school education, right?


hopsingjr
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:45 pm

Some of you people need to wake up. Cass Sustein has some wild beliefs! He believes that animals should have legal representation. He does not believe in the 1st or second amendment as we know it. He believes the being an organ donor should be mandatory! He believes hunting should be outlawed! He believes that re-routing a vital water supply away from farmers in California to save a stupid little fish is a good idea while it puts farmers out of business and will raise the cost of food! He believes we should not eat meat! I enjoy it so back off! Why the hell do you people think it is so good to have big gov't in every aspect of our lives 24/7!!??!?!
Do a little looking into what he stands for and stop being led like sheep.


mike78t
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:48 pm

The only thing to fear are fanatics claiming the end of the world is coming. Lets be realistic if George w Bush didnt create doomsday, and he tried. I doubt it will happen now. What really gets me is I thought this country was full of rational thinking people. It looks like i was wrong. The world is not ending, this is not communism or socialism, or anything else other than the American Way. Yes we have a black president, I am proud, and anyone that doesnot at least respect because he is the president of the United States. And if you disrespect him, you disrespect all of us. One last thing we dealt with EIGHT LONG yrs of the last president that was horrible, i pretty much stuck with him the whole untill i figured out he was an idiot. So please you want to be fanatics, go right ahead but dont throw a tantrum when you dont get your way….!


sickinatlanta
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:48 pm

Nah – not at all…


thenotsoblindpartisan
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:56 pm

RE: JM

Pretty potent language for a former conservative. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Like you just woke up one day and decided everything you previously stood for was suddenly the exact opposite of your new view. Sounds like you and the President should have a beer. He sat in a pew listening to hatred for 20 years then realized, hey, I am not like THAT guy. Kick. Kick. Stomp. Stomp. Get over there by that curb Reverend Wright. Are you about to run for office, something your friends should be warned, err uh, advised about so they can take cover? It is amazing how the holier than thou leftist elite (even new converts) disparage the evil conservative position when they spew hatred like this person. Absolutely hypocritical and amazing. My circle of friends, dems and republicans alike, have spirited, bordering on angry disagreement. Never do we slime the debate process with the type of caustic language used by JM. Sad. If you don't agree with JM, certainly you are at minimum not educated. How could you be? At worst, yesterdays nutrition. Yes I know, those big words you used including the ever popular neo (why not quasi) are real zingers. Please, open the crawl space in your cranial cavity and (oops I read JM's posting more than once) the vastly superior mind of yours to the possibility, dissenting positions from yours might occasionally, be a better solution than your own. Who knows! Your ideas blended with someone else’s might make an even better solution. No, silly me only the donkeys have the right answers.


JR
Comment posted September 9, 2009 @ 11:59 pm

You were never a conservative…just another lying liberal.


jondrock
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 12:00 am

Those of you who believe Glenn Beck is in trouble with advertisers may well be mistaken.

Beck does not tell lies, he shows the videos of the persons saying what he reports, he has the writings of said persons, they are not taken out of context. He is pointing up the “slobbering love affair” of that group who say he “sends a tingle up my leg”, those once known as the main stream media who won't touch such stories for fear of distressing the “annointed one”. They are now the Obama support (lame-stream) media.

If the Obama administration is successful in controlling the Fox News Channel, silencing Rush Limbaugh and other conservative media, he will be well on his way to the type of regime his idol, Hugo Chavez was able to inflict upon that once democratic country.


brendanm
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 12:03 am

Perhaps you should actually research his actual views instead of relying on Glenn Beck and the NRA and wingnut blogs. But if you are inexplicably worried that the head of the OIRA will somehow magically make a law that prevents you from beating/raping your pets, I don't think facts will help you.


samland
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 12:04 am

Apparently healthcare won't discriminate against the Radical Right so yes, rats will have coverage.


JD
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 12:06 am

Jondrock, you're really Michelle Malkin, right?


brendanm
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 12:07 am

Glenn Beck says we have the best health care system in the world. A year ago, he was still saying we have an absolutely awful system. Those are blatantly contradictory claims, so he is obviously a liar.


pantherburns
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 12:10 am

I am so tired of hearing the lie about Obama listening to 20 years of hatred in Reverend Wright's church. Twenty years and all they got was a couple of endlessly recycled tapes of the same two or three comments. Twenty years and this is all you came up with? If he was half as bad as generally portrayed, they would have had hundreds of sound bites. Is there any evidence that Obama was even in the church when these few comments were made? The 700 club spews more hatred in a single episode. So do me a favor and give it a rest. You're starting to sound like a broken record.


louecou
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 12:11 am

We are all losing. Thank you.


keith448
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 12:11 am

OMG!!!! Jondrock has not only drank the Kool-aid, he's helping stir it up for the rest of the lunatic fringe to imbibe! I sure would like to be there the day the idiots who worship Beck and Limbaugh finally wake up and face reality and realize what lemmings they've been following these racist, hate-mongering demagogues.


travelinmann55
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 12:54 am

Here we go again, another one he (Obama) pulled out of the mud puddle and plans to put in charge of our futures. Did not any of them listen as he said that hunting should be banned?? Did not our forefathers have to go out “hunting” in order to put food on the table, and is that not the same as what the majority of our present day “hunters” go out and do?


Anonymous
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:10 am

Q: How can you tell a lying conservative from a lying liberal?

A: The conservative is the one that thinks an invisible man in the sky wants him to lie.


Pug
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 1:10 am

What the hell is oligary?


Anonymous
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:16 am

That may be because the typical Fox News watcher doesn’t know how to use a remote, or count high enough to figure out what channel anything else is on.

It may also have something to do with the fact that more Fox News watchers don’t have anything better to do, since they live in the sticks and their sister won’t give them any more freebies.


Pug
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 1:16 am

Guess you haven't heard but college graduates now vote for Democrats more than Republicans. I take you on in a spelling bee any day.


Anonymous
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:18 am

Heck of a job there, Brownie.


Pug
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 1:18 am

Glenn says we're in danger? Is he sobbing?

What a loon.


Anonymous
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:20 am

Hey, we have to stand up for the rights of Republicans. What the RW froth-at-the-mouth crowd is really worried about is farm animals filing sexual assault charges.


Sam
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 1:32 am

Glenn Beck…ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ…


photonman
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 1:53 am

It's incredible to see the incredible hold of the media over people's minds.

The left wants you to think that conservatives hate President Obama. Beck does not hate President Obama. (If you watch his show, you know this, but if all you see is clips on Olberman, I could see how you would think he is an idiot.) I am a conservative, but supported and voted for Obama. I was fed up with the increasingly frightening power Bush's office held. I despised Sarah Palin, because she had nearly no political experience. I voted for Obama because he was the voice of change, and of youthful leadership. I, and Glenn Beck, still want the president to do the right thing.
However, the media would like you to believe that conservatives are essentially fillibustering any progress for change because a liberal is in power. This is not the case.

Case in point, Van Jones. The media would like you to believe that we are angry because he called republicans an explitive. I could care less. The 9-11 statement meant nothing to me. i admit, he is THE expert in creating green jobs. But, no one reported how he said that white polluters are essentially poisioning communities of color. That is what converatives, including moderates like myself, are up in arms against. There are plenty of other statements he made, but I digress because he is no longer in power. (Sidenote: Beck attacked jones before the Boycott started, and assuming that Beck's attacks are reactive in pure misinformation.)

The media would also like you to believe that Beck is working on behalf of special interest groups to stop health care reform. This is not the case. He is simply questioning Obama's seemingly innocent motives. I say seemingly because Obama said it best himself, if you want to know my policies, judge me by those I surround myself with. Well, when Dr. Ezekiel J. Emanuel, brother of Rahm Emmanuel, writes about the complete lives system (a system that places value of life between the ages ~12~60), I must pause and wonder if concerns over health care rationing are pure misinformation.

I could go on. But know this, however stupid Beck is, attacking him is a straw man argument for hiding the facts that Glenn uncovers. I reach out to moderate Democrats and hope they reach the same conclusions I have.


dgriego
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 1:57 am

This guy is going to make it very hard on our ranchers and farmers, which of course will make it hard on all of us.
He also wants to ban hunting; I am surprised the Senators from Utah voted with the dems on this one as Utah is a big hunting state.

I am amazed at the stupidity of our elected officials, and the gullibility of our citizens.


dgriego
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 2:15 am

ROFLMAO

Fox leads in the ratings, and with a high margin. That must drive you liberal weiners crazy. The more you yell about FOX the more people watch FOX.

I love it, keep up the entertainment.


lkt
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 2:16 am

I'm just amazed at the stupidity of citizens like you.


fansincewestgatepark
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 2:37 am

What's with Blanch and Jim Webb?


5discouraged6
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 2:39 am

I will watch and see how our Congressmen and women voted. If they voted for Cas Sunstein- we will mark that down and vote against them in their next election. We want the US Constitution – not the ideas and beliefs of some of the nitwits in Congress.


TedKuhn
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 2:46 am

I've watched Beck a couple of times- my opinion- he's nothing more that a loud mouth ranter.
So you think those rich corporations (mostly white owned) are dumping their toxic wastes in the rich neighborhoods? I doubt it, they have the money and the power to stop it. The poor are the ones who get screwed every time, and while it might be more class based then racial the end result is still the same.


Cyndy
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 3:08 am

Who are these IDIOT senators?????? What are they thinking – voting to confirm this wacko???? What is happening to REASON in this country???? OMG!!!!!!


Cyndy
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 3:10 am

You are soooooo deluded.


curious
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 3:16 am

Could you explain why he is a wacko?


Ilona
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 3:27 am

Yes

Please explain…………why is he a wacko??????????????????


mitch233
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 3:31 am

Wacko? Please explain.


Ilona
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 3:37 am

I am just absolutely amazed, at the number of people, who actually feel that
they know more than anyone else, and yes I have to give them some credit,
because I think that they really believe that they are right and everyone else
is wrong! ….unless it is their ideas that are supported…………everyone else
is, according to the statement above “stupid” or “gullible”..this is absolutely
unbelievable!


jjparay
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 3:41 am

Have you actually read the article in which Emanuel… the foremost and widely respected expert on medical ethics, wrote in which the whole life system was discussed, in context of 8 other systems, as a means of distributing 1) vaccines in a pandemic and 2) human organs… resources that even in a first world country are rationed by nature and which, regardless of our desires, need to be distributed in as just a manner as possible…
It was in no way a system by which routine care should ever be rationed, but an academic evaluation of multiple systems to deal with what Emanuel readily admits is a persistant ethical dilemma…

Go to the source and actually READ it… do not believe what Beck tells you it says…


nana4gj
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 3:46 am

Done. Sen Blanche Lincoln is proving pretty useless on anything. She must be there just for the money from special interest groups because she has done nothing for people anywhere and just votes No on everything.


4mds
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 4:02 am

If you people would look past Beck and listen to what he says, you would be scared to death. Now I understand what Ben Franklin meant when he told the woman when she asked, “What have you given us?” and he responded, “A Republic, if you can keep it.” It's obvious from reading the statements here that the Left has done an excellent job in our public schools of creating sheep. Our Founders knew the inherent dangers of government and tried to limit it, but you people just yawn and make fun of us who actually read the Constitution and believe it. Nothing is free! Whatever the government “gives” you, will cost you your freedoms. Read history! It has happened time and time again. But I realize those of you calling Beck names probably don't know history or you would know the dangers that lie in bigger government. Our Founders knew history; they were extremely educated and wise. We are idiots compared to them and we are just giving our rights away. Yes, it may not seem like we are now, but government doesn't do it all at once, but slowly, so the uneducated and ignorant don't notice. All they notice is “The government is giving us free stuff!” Wake up, your Republic is at stake; will you keep it, as Franklin asked, or give it away?


mugwump44
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 4:14 am

you're rignt about one thing – you're idiots.


alexdog
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 4:53 am

OMG I am going out tomorrow and buy a gun. What in the world do they think we are going to eat when they finish printing all this worthless money they're printing now. I can see it now – overpopulation of deer, leading to more car vs. deer accidents. I hit a deer and have a shattered leg, oops since I am approaching retirement it will be more fiscally responsible under the government plan to just go ahead and amputate my leg rather to spend all that money for surgery and rehab. Then to top it off one of his wacko friends will represent the deer and sue me. Sheez we are in trouble.


Matt
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 5:53 am

Good to see that the party that spent years complaining that nominees should get an “up or down vote” actually has 6 members with enough moral fiber to take a momentary break from their otherwise non-stop hypocrisy.


Matt
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 5:59 am

Yep, Ted's deluded – there's TONS of landfills, rendering plants and illegal dumping in wealthy neighborhoods, not to mention all the mountaintop removal going on in the Hamptons.

Douchebag.


Anonymous
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:05 am

I'm sure Cheney and his buddies were planning on eating all those quail, right?

I'd like to see them ban hunting, chewing tobacco and gun racks on pickups – just to watch the rednecks literally explode. Not like any of those inbred hillbillies voted for Obama anyways.


Anonymous
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:08 am

Yeah, come on, they elected a NIGGER president! Don't they know he only counts for 3/5ths of a person?

And they let their women wear shoes, and leave the kitchen!


Anonymous
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:13 am

It's how you spell “oligarchy” if your mom is also your sister.


Anonymous
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 12:20 pm

You obviously are repeating what you heard because if you did watch him you would be more informed. And what the hell does Beck have to do with this man Sunstein that wants to take away many of our liberties you troll!


Anonymous
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 12:24 pm

It’s losing!


techmesa
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 8:03 am

Do us all a favor and just do yourself in since someone already amputed your brain.


techmesa
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 8:05 am

do you have a single reference to any of this?


dianddra
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 8:16 am

A few asked, why is Cass Sunstein, regulatory czar, a wacko? 1) He thinks that animals should have rights. The right to an attorney. The right to sue you. 2) He believes that the goverment has the right to take your organs at your death without your concent and plans to enact that into law. Probably the first thing he does will be to have that tossed into another thousand page bill on page 897 so no one reads it. He wrote a book called Nudge, where he explains how the government should use taxation and laws to push (ie nudge) people to do what they want them to do. ie become vegetarians or eat less meat (yeah he doesnt want us to eat the poor wittle animals) so to accomplish this he would put taxes on meat or put various animals on the endangered spieces list . ie animals that are on land that cattle ranchers use for raising animals that we eat, thus preventing them from using that land. He wants to ban hunting. So you couldn't go kill a deer for food if your family was hungry (like if they taxed the heck out of beef and chicken so you couldn't afford it) oh btw, if thats not scary enough? There is talk that the next time a supreme court justice leaves the bench, that Sunstein might be nominated.


forestsprague
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 9:52 am

> This morning I was
> awakened by my alarm clock powered by electricity generated
> by the public power utility regulated by the U.S. Department
> of Energy.
>
> I then took a shower in the clean water provided by a
> municipal water utility.
>
> After that, I turned on the TV to one of the FCC-regulated
> channels to see what the National Weather Service of the
> National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration
> determined the weather was going to be, using satellites
> designed, built, and launched by the National Aeronautics
> and Space Administration.
>
> I watched this while eating my breakfast of U.S. Department
> of Agriculture-inspected food and taking the drugs which
> have been determined as safe by the U.S. Food and Drug
> Administration.
>
> At the appropriate time, as regulated by the U.S. Congress
> and kept accurate by the National Institute of Standards and
> Technology and the U.S. Naval Observatory, I
> get into my National Highway Traffic Safety
> Administration-approved automobile and set out to work on
> the roads build by the local, state, and federal Departments
> of Transportation, possibly stopping to purchase additional
> fuel of a quality level determined by the Environmental
> Protection Agency, using legal tender issued by the Federal
> Reserve Bank.
>
> On the way out the door I deposit any mail I have to be
> sent out via the U.S. Postal Service and drop the kids off
> at the public school.
>
> After spending another day not being maimed or killed at
> work thanks to the workplace regulations imposed by the
> Department of Labor and the Occupational Safety and Health
> administration, enjoying another two meals which again do
> not kill me because of the USDA, I drive my NHTSA car back
> home on the DOT roads, to my house which has not burned down
> in my absence because of the state and local building codes
> and Fire Marshal's inspection, and which has not been
> plundered of all its valuables thanks to the local police
> department.
>
> And then I log on to the internet — which was developed by
> the Defense Advanced Research Projects Administration — and
> post on Freerepublic.com <http://freerepublic.com/>
> and Fox News forums about how SOCIALISM in medicine is
> BAD because the government can't do anything
> right.
>
>
>
>
> =


mikecallihan
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 10:51 am

You ought to be ashamed for voting for Sunstein,He is a NUT CASE.


SpacelySpaceSprockets
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 10:52 am

Listening to Beck is like listening to a pack of howler monkeys on acid. While entertaining, it's just of lot of crazy ass noise.


hopsingjr
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 10:58 am

See this is the problem.. We are fighting with ourselves. Both sides of the issue get a bit fired up about things. We should be able to disgree with each others views without sounding like we hate each other… I love animals and don't want to see any animals abused at all… Listen, I speak only for myself as a conservative independent, all I want is less gov't and more freedoms… I would stand up beside you and deend your right to speak your mind as an American even though we may disagree… I hope you would do the same. I believe our differences are what makes us great! I don't want to see us divided and I don't want to see one opinion shut down simply because the other side doesn't like it, no matter which side that is. I think I may be a bit of a dreamer but, I know thatwe are a good people, a generous people. Let's not lose sight of who we are as American's. Let's not bicker and name calll, and yes, I am speaking to myself as well.. . I have done that when I get fired up about an issue and it is wrong. I believe in freedom and a gov't of the people – for the people… It is okay to argue the issues but, lets not tear each other down in doing so. It's not worth it.


leuthold
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 11:12 am

It is great to see that not all Rethuglicans are idiotic pigs. Although judging from the performance of so many of them yesterday during Mr. Obama's speech, clearly most are.
How unpatriotic they are: lying, indecorous, corrupt, irresponsible, greedy, selfish. They would rather see the downfall of the American Experiment in democracy, begun in 1776 than be out of power. And when they are in power, what do they do? Loot the tax payer. Isn't it telling that Iraquis in their Republican-imposed constitution have publicly funded universal health care, but we don't? I'm sorry I misspoke: all the fat cat rethuglicans have health care, but so many of the rest of us don't.
Shame on the Rethuglicans, but God bless exceptions like Snowe et al who are responsible and sensible.


Gregory
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 12:27 pm

A true American hero. Have you read his book the second bill of rights? Now if only we can get Elizabeth Warren in a seat of power.
Rev. Gregory Wilson


bartolo
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 12:47 pm

That's great news alexdog. No you can give yourself proper oral hygiene by washing your mouth out with a revolver.


stephanierobinson
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 1:09 pm

I'm going to get out a letter to the above republicans and the two dems and let them know their reelection depends on their vote on Cass Sunstein. This administration is spreading its tenticles fast and furious. We've got to do everything we can to stop this. In fact, I think all the Czars should be ousted. They're destroying our country and our freedoms with our tax dollars and no accountability to congress. It's outrageous.


David
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 1:52 pm

What in the world are you talking about? You need to take a breadth before you hyperventilate. Try to learn a few things about our government that you don't hear on the Glen Beck show. There is nothing new or alarming about “czars”. It's a nickname that was given to appointed administrators back in the Nixon administration and they share the same accountability that the rest of the executive branch does. That's why Sustein's appointment required a vote in the senate. Don't be an idiot.


Libertarian Woman
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 2:00 pm

David you do not understand their power, and no president in history has had this many czars, especially those with such radical opinions. Do you not realize that Sunstein could make changes to any bill after the fact? Does that not scare you? It should. I think you need to not be an idiot.


Libertarian Woman
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 2:06 pm

Well that's good cause you certainly couldn't take care of yourself or your family.


stephanierobinson
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 2:14 pm

You're good at name-calling.  I always do my own research and find people like you idiots.  If you don't see what's in front of your face, then it's your own fault for not checking out the people who surround this president.  I'm afraid for America because of people like you.  Don't bother writing back as I'm not interested in your blabber.


stephanierobinson
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 2:15 pm

You're good at name-calling.  I always do my own research and find people like you idiots.  If you don't see what's in front of your face, then it's your own fault for not checking out the people who surround this president.  I'm afraid for America because of people like you.  Don't bother writing back as I'm not interested in your blabber.


jondrock
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 2:21 pm

I already sent a letter to Sen. Lugar asking what in hell he was thinking voting for this maggot, Cass Sunstien.

The folks must wake up soon or we will be another Venezuela type dictatorship with Obama emulating his hero, Hugo Chavez.

Hugo took over the oil companies, banks, newspapers, radio stations, hospitals and there is only one tv station left that dares to question anything he says.

Obama said, “My administration will be the most transparent in history”, “Judge me by whom I surround myself with”. So far it's been: Chicago style thugs, communists, socialists, progressives, anti-Americans, those who view the Constitution as just a “piece of paper”, and close to the most secretive ever. Over 30 czars who are accountable ONLY to Barack Obama, with the power to bring change without congressional approval. Shades of Hugo.

From here, things ain't looking too good for Mr. Hope and Change in the eyes of the folks who are awake, and thank God more are waking up every day.

Be afraid, America, very afraid.


pedrobarbon
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 2:42 pm

What are they doing? Is American gone crazy? It seems to me that America is an insane assilum run by the inmates!!


Ryan
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 2:50 pm

Obviously, Lib Woman, you have no idea what you are talking about. They cannot make changes to any bill. I suggest you go take a class in political science before speaking. The President can't even use line-item vetoes because it was held unconstitutional in the late 1990's. President George W. Bush attempted to get a bill passed a few years ago that would have given him power to use line-item vetoes on bills passed by congress and that also failed. The executive branch does not have the power to change bills. I know sometimes it is hard to get actual things like 'facts' before you talk but next time you might want to try it.


Ryan
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 3:11 pm

Obviously, Lib Woman, you have no idea what you are talking about. They cannot make changes to any bill. I suggest you go take a class in political science before speaking. The President can't even use line-item vetoes because it was held unconstitutional in the late 1990's. President George W. Bush attempted to get a bill passed a few years ago that would have given him power to use line-item vetoes on bills passed by congress and that also failed. The executive branch does not have the power to change bills. I know sometimes it is hard to get actual things like 'facts' before you talk but next time you might want to try it.


alexdog
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 3:58 pm

Nope my brain has not been amputated. It is working overdrive and will continue in my quest to hang on to what liberties I have left. Just keep your head up your a$$ as it now and trust your “leaders” but I don't intend to. Do you a favor – not likely!


Idhayaoli
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 4:07 pm

Oh I think it has been…. clearly!


Eyes Opened
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 9:19 pm

Cass Sunstein…..his own quotes……..http://stopsunstein.com/media/pdf/Sunstein%20quote%20file.pdf. Frankly, this guy is straight out of Bellevue.


Tim Barlow
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 4:22 pm

The republican party needs to find some mature adults. Seems all they have is screamers and rude bastards that cannot even maintain common decorum and courtesy that should afforded to anyone, regardless of whether they agree with their political beliefs. When your arguments are weak you have to resort to lies and screaming.


mantis
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 4:40 pm

I'm only afraid because there are millions of people as stupid as you who get to vote in this country. Not that I don't think you should be allowed to vote, mind you. I just wish you all weren't so idiotic.


mantis
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 4:42 pm

What liberties have you lost? None? Thought so.


nuff
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 4:45 pm

Let's be clear on this point… America, is suppose to be democratic and in a democracy, the people are the government, period. The people that were elected to represent us are not the government but our employees, period. When you hear the republicans say you can't trust government to run things and for the last 8 years, it was they who had the charge of government, then what they are really saying is that you can't trust them. The democrats must also share much of the blame, they during the years, were as much the problem. The republicans, basic position is this… corporations, should be allowed to make as much money as they wish but, the people through their government must be satisfied as being the hunting ground for corporate hunters. That they the corporations are allow to make profits but the people can not, should not and must not make profits. That is socialism. If intelligent people had a business and they ran their business as the republicans suggest, they wouldn't have their business for long. Anyone, that can't see the republicans agenda is to discredit Obama, at all cost is not only blind but stupid. These people are not Americans, they're traitors, trying to shape their America, which is based in racism and fear. They are cowards and must continue to feed their hate, it is the only way they can deal with their fears.


mantis
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 5:01 pm

For all the folks who are apoplectic about this, a word of advice. Glenn Beck and his ilk don't actually have a command of the facts. They just make shit up to tell you so you'll go nuts about it and keep watching/listening to hear the next outrage. If you had any intellectual curiosity, or healthy skepticism, you would try to verify their more outlandish claims and find that they are totally unfounded.


redraspberry
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 5:21 pm

The USA is a Republic. No true Democracy would ever last over 200 years. Look at California.


Libertarian Woman
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 5:57 pm

If THAT was true, then the other networks would have been tripping over themselves to prove him wrong and get him fired. Ain't happened yet! I don't think I'll be taking advice from you.


Libertarian Woman
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 5:59 pm

Gosh we just wish you would wake up! We have been lied to for decades, both Republicans and Democrats. Because they are NO LONGER Republican or Democrat, they are progressives. And you are too stupid to see it.


wimpygirl
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:06 pm

I think you should take a deep breath! It is not the czar position as much as the person who is the csar. I am sure YOU do not listen to Glenn Beck because if you did you would know exactly what radical nut job this Sunstein is. Words that came from his own lips show that we would be losing alot of liberties!!!!


wimpygirl
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:09 pm

You moron…I have seen the videos where the words roll off his lips and nobody elses!!!!


mantis
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:11 pm

Back to your hole, Paulbot.


wimpygirl
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:13 pm

Troll…Don't know what it is…Look it up!


Libertarian Woman
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:14 pm

Really? I think you haven't done your homework. Cyber Security czar for example can indeed issue fines and revoke licenses, the Car Czar can fire CEO's, shall I continue? I can give you links if you are too lazy to look it up yourself.


mantis
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:17 pm

Watching the three seconds Glenn Beck allows you to see doesn't count, moron.

Did you, perhaps, watch this video, or at least look into seeing the complete videos of what Beck selectively permits you to see, so you can know what was actually meant?

Of course not. Context is always ignored when you've got a good ragegasm going, right wingnut?

By the way, words roll off the tongue, not the lips. Moron.


peterdocherty
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:22 pm

when the dems win just about every seat in 2010 it will be the likes of hannity beck and bill o they have to thank, cos if nothing else, those arseholes are doing more to get dems old and young to the polls. people watch them sure, but only to remind themselves of what a mess the U.S would be in if the fox party won. Obama is playing good poker,say nothing nasty, and give them enough rope to hang themselves,the sooner the better i say


Donna Hilliard
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:26 pm

Who do I contact about trying to stop Cass SUNSTEIN FROM BEING VOTED IN. I have written many letters lately because of Glen Beck.This man is doing a great service to us people. He speaks the truth, and it makes you proud to be an American again.

Donna Hilliard


mantis
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:36 pm

Here's what you said, dumbass:

Do you not realize that Sunstein could make changes to any bill after the fact?

Plainly false, as Ryan pointed out. Allegations that the “Cyber Security czar” can issue fines (link?), and the “car czar” can fire CEOs (he can't – the GM CEO resigned as part of the bailout deal, because he was an incompetent buffoon who ran the company into the ground) are not even related to your original claims that the OMB, or all the executive branch for that matter, can “make changes to any bill after the fact.” Idiot.


mantis
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:37 pm

Just talk to the voices in your head. I'm sure they can help.


Libertarian Woman
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:43 pm

Sit back and watch yourself. Go look each one up and see what their duties are.

You will say to yourself “what a dumbass I was”. Or just keep denying.


mantis
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:47 pm

I've already read about these positions. It's clear you don't know what you're talking about. Stop watching Glenn Beck. He makes you dumber than you already are, if that's possible.


roxsteady
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:55 pm

Who can I speak to at the FCC about getting fox news off the air or changing their name to fox entertainment because there is never any news reported there. Also, who can I contact about all the ignorant people who watch that duplicitous clown? Cass has been confirmed so there's nothing you can do. What a joke fox is!


Libertarian Woman
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 6:58 pm

Well here's a quote about one of them: “Obama pay czar Kenneth Feinberg’s official government title is “Special Master for Compensation.” You’ll be happy to know that he’s really getting into the confiscatory spirit of his role. Asked by Reuters whether his powers included reaching back and revoking bonuses awarded to financial industry executives before his office was created earlier this year, Feinberg asserted broad and binding authorities – including the ability to “claw back” money already paid out.”

That's from Feinberg himself.

Oh here's another one: “And the health czar, meanwhile, has become as influential as perhaps anyone in the Obama administration, spearheading White House negotiations with doctors, hospitals and other health providers. She will play a key role in determining which medicines, treatments and cures are deemed necessary for the public.”

Those two are from Washington Post just to give you a hint where to look. Cause I'm not going to do your work for you. Go look, and why don't you stop listening to Olbermann or Stewart or whatever loser you call news.


icemonkey
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 7:19 pm

Brilliant!


alexdog
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 7:21 pm

Suggestion – program your remote control and you will obviously feel a lot better.


alexdog
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 7:29 pm

I have never watched Beck – don't even have cable. Following posts on the liberal blogs I do verify. What I read about Sunstein on wikipedia goes against my core beliefs. You are welcome to yours. (I really doubt that the excerpts on wiki are false since written about a “legal scholar” – don't think he would allow them to remain.)


dennisrlee
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 7:42 pm

You are an idiot, like most liberals. Take an English class and drop the New Speak Winston.


Anonymous
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 12:45 am

Deluded, I don’t think so, what fantasy land do you live in.


Libertarian Woman
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 7:54 pm

Oh here's another one: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/new…

Course this doesn't say what they do in the story, but it'll be interesting to hear what they say in the hearings!!!


Libertarian Woman
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 7:57 pm

Maybe we wouldn't have to listen to Fox news/Glenn Beck, etc., if the main stream media did their job. None of the news shows on ABC/CBS/NBC (of course not NBC, they & Jeffrey Immelt are too far up BO's butt), CNN ever cover anything of substance. They don't investigate, they just go along for the ride.


Czar Cass Sunstein Flying under the Radar-Senate confirmed! « BUNKERVILLE
Pingback posted September 10, 2009 @ 9:36 pm

[...] was the case  during yesterday’s cloture vote, Sens. Blanche Lincoln (D-Ark.) and James Webb (D-Va.) voted against Sunstein. Though [...]


wimpygirl
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 9:14 pm

Actually he has not been confirmed. Read the story again. They will hold the ote later this week!


wimpygirl
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 9:22 pm

Watch GW's state of the union 2005. See how polite the dummycrats were!!!


wimpygirl
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 9:25 pm

Oh yeah! It's the dummycrats that pick the pocket of every decent taxpaying citizen to fund all your looney social programs.


mantis
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 9:38 pm

And we certainly should be controlling the obscene compensation for high-level executives in companies that nearly destroyed the economy and had to be rescued, until they are back above water. Again, this has nothing to do with re-writing laws as you claimed so-called “czars” can do.

Those two are from Washington Post just to give you a hint where to look.

Those two are from Eric Cantor writing an op-ed for the post. They, like everything Cantor says, are entirely fact-free. Just like most of what you write and believe.


mantis
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 9:40 pm

Maybe we wouldn't have to listen to Fox news/Glenn Beck, etc.

You don't have to. But outrage and ignorance are your cause d'etre, as a wingnut, so you do.


EyesOpened
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 11:20 pm

Cass Sunstein quotes……… http://stopsunstein.com/media/pdf/Sunstein%20qu…

Quite a strange fellow!


Junie3
Comment posted September 10, 2009 @ 11:49 pm

lol, how would you know? Keith Ol'moron tell you this?


Anonymous
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 4:54 am

Your hood is showing.


Anonymous
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 4:56 am

No one can take care of themselves completely, and that is why people create governments.


Libertarian
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 12:02 am

If we didn't, we would be as ignorant as you cause there sure isn't news of any sort on the other channels. Oh but did you hear: Ellen is gonna be on Idol!!!!


Junie3
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 12:10 am

You must have missed the Boo's in Bush speach to Congress about Social Security, Harry Reid calling Bush a “Liar” and a “Loser”, his mother a B. You must have missed all those “unpatriotic” democrats pissing on him every day of his administration. You idiots using the word unpatriotic in a sentence has got to be the most absurd thing of this century.

What a freaking nutcase you are. Get a freaking job and pay for your own health care like I do. I don't owe you health care, I don't owe you food stamps, or a gov't house to live in. I don't owe you freaking lazy, pathetic, crumb snatchers one cent of my money, You keep voting for a party who does nothing but promise you a handout with a chain around your neck, so they can stay in power and keep control of you little slaves.

Obama is a evil, lying, unethical, marxist Chicago Thug and you pathetic idiots are so full of manufactured hate to even realize the rope is tightening around your neck too.


billhunter
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 2:53 am

You must have missed the Boo's in Bush speach to Congress about Social Security, Harry Reid calling Bush a “Liar” and a “Loser”, his mother a B. You must have missed all those “unpatriotic” democrats pissing on him every day of his administration. You idiots using the word unpatriotic in a sentence has got to be the most absurd thing of this century.

What a freaking nutcase you are. Get a freaking job and pay for your own health care like I do. I don't owe you health care, I don't owe you food stamps, or a gov't house to live in. I don't owe you freaking lazy, pathetic, crumb snatchers one cent of my money, You keep voting for a party who does nothing but promise you a handout with a chain around your neck, so they can stay in power and keep control of you little slaves.

Obama is a evil, lying, unethical, marxist Chicago Thug and you pathetic idiots are so full of manufactured hate to even realize the rope is tightening around your neck too.

RIGHT ON JUNIE……I AGREE WITH YOU 10000% He is NOT my President and Sunstein is a dangerous SOB that I hope we find out something(s) to cause him to resign or get the boot….Obama is such a moron!


Anonymous
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 10:01 am

Keep your fucking money, you greedy worthless SOB. You and your types are why America has lost its soul. You have no shame or sense of
brotherhood. And this is why your party is going all to hell. Good luck as the minority party. You will need your money to buy the politicians.


Anonymous
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 12:13 pm

Brendanm dear, please give me the infomation where I can research his actual views. I know you would not want me to get any facts from Fox. Please help as I really do want to see for myself.


Libertarian Woman
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 12:52 pm

The government we created looks nothing like we have now. And I question your assertion about not taking care of yourself completely but modern man HAS become lazy. However, even now, the only thing we truly need from federal government is to protect our borders, of which they do a lousy job, and maintain the national infrastructure, again lousy job. The rest we should be doing at the state, local level or individual.

Quit looking to the Fed to solve your problems.


Libertarian Woman
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 1:04 pm

What a surprise libs always pull the “where were you during Bush” card. Hey buddy like I have said repeatedly, we have been lied to for 50-60 years, it’s just fools like you who haven’t seen it yet. We can’t go back in history to fix things so we have to deal with what is going on now, so why don’t you wake up.

And Mantis puhlease there is no talking to you, I’ve given you data you refuse to read it all, just because it has some names attached to it that you don’t like, but you can’t refute anything they say.

These czars are dangerous, you are a fool if you don’t see that.


mantis
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 3:20 pm

You haven’t provided anything to support your assertion that any so-called “czar” can change bills. Linking to a ridiculously fact-free Cantor op-ed doesn’t count, no matter how much you love him.


Anonymous
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 4:07 pm

Troll


peterdocherty
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 11:19 am

is that it is that all you have got,god no wonder you lost and will keep losing.I bet you think blacks are sub human and that if you have no money you should die and george bush never lied and iraq was the center of terrorism, and palin is a god. and by the way if you dont like the anglo languge stop using it you moron learn real american apache or any other dialect you are not an american and never have been you are a brainwashed nincompoop who ageed with glen beck when he said and i quote “i hate the 9/11 victims shame on you traitor


peterdocherty
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 11:22 am

your right they all take talking points off fox, but the majority of americans can see through the deception as seen in the last election


peterdocherty
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 11:25 am

another one who agrees with beck and hates 9/11 victims christ what kind of country are you living in


peterdocherty
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 11:27 am

by the way this is how you spell colour got it with a u


peterdocherty
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 12:17 pm

what the hell has happened wilson should be thrown out not for what he said but for where he said it Lord knows our parliament is terrible but never and i mean never would a member call the prime minister a liar in the house, wilson said he was sorry but i cant think what he was sorry for,because in his t.v interview he still insisted the president was a liar yet when they showed the section of the bill he was talking about there it was in black and white no federal aid for illegals. i think he was watching fox instead of listening to the truth


peterdocherty
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 12:25 pm

what a surprise i dont here you saying a thing about all the czars reagan and bush appointed or are you just selective in who you ant to slag off


charliestockett
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 12:26 pm

roxsteady
you need to do your home work a bit better. Why is it always folks on the left who resort to calling names (ignorant/duplicitois clown). This just shows that you are getting worried about 2010. I won't be as bold as you judge your side, but let's just's see what your team does as they have all the power. They will get ALL the praise are ALL the blame for what happens in the 4 or 8 years. PS. People would your comments more to heart if you would stop the hate speak.
I expect an attack response,if any, but let's try to speak as mature adults. Thanks.


Libertarian Woman
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 12:56 pm

The last election was more about people voting against McCain than for Obama. He would not have won if the Republicans had gone with Ron Paul. Obama is the worst thing to happen to our nation ever. But then we haven't had any decent Presidents in over 50-60 years. Reagan tried but didn't go far enough. Americans are NOW seeing through the deception. The lies we were told during the election are coming out to haunt us all.


Libertarian Woman
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 12:58 pm

Obama was lying, he himself has said there WILL be immigration reform by the end of the year, so those illegals will indeed be covered. Course by then they won't be called illegals so a technicality makes Obama's statement deceptively true. Wilson was only apologizing for stating his opinion in the improper forum. Peter, you need to quit watching NBC.


Libertarian Woman
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 1:41 pm

What the hell does 9/11 victims have to do with this discussion? No one hates those victims, that's stupid to even play that card. Why do you hate America?


Libertarian Woman
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 1:51 pm

In his new position, Sunstein will oversee reform of regulations, seeking to find smarter approaches and better results in the areas of health, environment and other domestic areas, a transition source said.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2009/01/07/…

Sounds to me like the ability to “tweak” at will. It'll be small things, you can be sure. To start with that is. After all, the “smarter” and “better” are subjective. Who decides that?

You are wrong about the others czars also and no I'm not giving you anymore links, you look it up and prove me wrong. Or better yet, just wait a few years and see what happens while you are asleep.


wimpygirl
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 3:34 pm

You know what they call you when you don't stick to subject matter…troll


wimpygirl
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 3:55 pm

Yeah, that's why deaf people tongue read…LOL


peterdocherty
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 3:59 pm

another high school drop out who when they know they are wrong resort to insults, and because of your lack of education not very good insults at that if you love glen shreck so much i cant understand why you say he never said it there are millions of posts and video of him saying just that he also said he is a liar and cant be trusted but i bet you know he didnt ,if i am wrong prove it Mr whimpy oops sorry Mssssssssssss please dont come back and say no you prove it you will just make yourself look a bigger ignoramous than you are if that is possible now go and wash glens socks thats a good girl


peterdocherty
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 4:26 pm

dont say i hate america you have no idea and the reason i brought 9/11 into the discussion is because i am sick of hearing how great beck is he did say he hated the victims of 9/11 jesus its been on all the cable networks not run by murdoch and all i say is if you agree with all beck says then you agree with his view on 9/11 if this guy is so great why doesnt he try to help obama instead of lying through his teeth all the time by the way my sons joined up right after 9/11 and one of them is on his third tour


wimpygirl
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 4:41 pm

I think you should read what I wrote. Nowhere did I mention I love Glenn Beck or even said I watch Glenn Beck. The reason I called you a troll is because we are discussing Sunstein not Beck. If you think watching Beck is the only way people get information than you are a fool. I have a degree in Physics….what do you have?


corruptionwatchdog
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 4:58 pm

Peter, you really need to be better informed! We UNDERSTAND that it says in black and white “no federal aid for illegals.” HOWEVER, the Democrats have voted down amendments to REQUIRE citizenship VERIFICATION in HR 3200, hence since illegals do NOT have to prove citizenship, by “omission” they WILL be covered. This is highly deceptive and very much the way things are done in DC these days … that is why I commend those who stay on their toes and look past the rhetoric to the real truth! As for Wilson, he regrets his outburst in that forum, but NOT his frustration at our president's deceptive talk! We should be outraged that the president of the USA LIES at that podium … OUTRAGED!


peterdocherty
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 5:20 pm

does that make you better than people who dont have a degree or is it just bullshit,i spent my life in the military if only reached the rank of regimental seargent major ,my degree was defending people like you so you could go to university and studying the grief in the eyes of the familys of the kid they had just buried a kid i was supposed to bring home alive so dont try to patronise me you pompous prick typical elitist attitude you heard her folks if you dont have a degree dont air your views cos your untermench


peterdocherty
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 5:35 pm

ithank you for your reply and am certainly willing to learn from anyone and i take on board what you say, by the way did you post about the bush lies i am not having a go at you as i said i respect your right to your opinion,but it surprises me that every one seems to be attacking obama, but if you criticise the republicans all you get is glen beck surely they can give a better argument than watch glen i would love to hear your thoughts on how bush did in his 8 years and why he did nothing about immigration after all he had the majority in house and senate so it cant be that the dems stopped him he would have used veto if they tried anyway as i have said i am allways willing to learn and also if people refused to give them work im sure the influx of immigrants would slow


wimpygirl
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 5:38 pm

Sir, I am grateful for your service.


corruptionwatchdog
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 5:59 pm

Peter, it is so refreshing to receive your response; you are open-minded and that is a huge plus! I myself was incredibly “ignorant” until about 2 years ago when my new husband (who has been following international affairs for 20 years now!) made me realize how important it was to “become informed.” As much as I enjoy and respect Glenn Beck, I have been doing tons of my own research (I found out about the “omission” of citizenship verification by listening to CSPAN and hearing it right from the source … CONGRESS! I do not mean to be “religious” but I always think of the scripture in the NT that says the Bereans were considered “noble” because they did not JUST rely on what they were told…they went home and researched for themselves to be sure they were hearing truth! I guess that continues to be my inspiration and the mantle that I have taken up … research and confirm. As for Bush, now that I am informed I look back and see he was up to his own stuff … bottom line for me is this: it is NOT about being a Democrat or Republican … it is about being a watchdog and taking a CLOSE look at how government (in general) is slowly taking away our freedoms as afforded to us by the constitution (and to top it off “they think they know what is best!) As to why this is happening? I have many assumptions but no real answers. I guess mostly I chalk it up to “human nature” and the old cliche: “power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.” I guess these guys in power are just following “human nature (AKA greed, pride and the pursuit of power and control WITHOUT integrity.”) But we need to stand fast and be a people of TRUE integrity, AND continue to speak up to fight for our freedoms! My preferred solution: VOTE THEM ALL OUT AND LET'S START ALL OVER AGAIN WITH TRUE PATRIOTS! God bless America!


peterdocherty
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 6:02 pm

i thank you for your reply and i am always willing to learn by the way this is twice i have replied but its not putting it up but if it does it wont be exactly the same words. now to your response first thank you for being civil,i have to take what you saymy understanding was thatonly in healthcare exchange could they get healthcare but they would still have to pay i may be wrong but as i have not read the whole bill idont know,i would like to ask if you posted about this when bush was in office he had a majority and 8 years yet nothing was done WHY and as for lying i think you will have to admit everytime buh opened his mouth he lied wmds al quida in iraq (forgive my spelling) mission accomplished but as i say i am willing to learn as for wilson i know he apologised but ten minuets later he said the same thing now come on do you really think he was sorry i dont know you but i dont think you are that naive


corruptionwatchdog
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 6:15 pm

Peter, I know the healthcare debate is quite confusing, but there is actual video (more than one) from the last 5 years where Obama is very clearly stating that he believes in a single-payor system and universal healthcare; I am convinced that anything that passes now will just be a step towards that end; this is the problem with the 1,000 plus page legislations; they open up SO MANY LOOPHOLES it is not even funny; make no mistake about this: this is very much an intentional strategy! As for Bush, as I stated, I did not follow at all so I have no hard facts to even formulate an opinion other than this: some Republicans have sold out to personal AND special interests as well (I am sorry to say). As for Wilson, listen closely: he is sorry for his outburst IN THIS PARTICULAR LOCATION … but NOT SORRY FOR HIS WORDS! We ALL respect the offices (of the Presidency and the Congress), we are just struggling with respecting the people who HOLD those positions! :)


cloyd
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 6:25 pm

Truth is relative right?
Is there anyone in politics who does not lie?
Obama has bold faced lies every time he speaks.
Bush did the same thing and we dont have to even talk about Clinton.
When Obama stand and proclaims that those who are opposing healthcare
are lying and spreading untruths he is being a total hypocrite.
But why is anyone surprised? Because someone had the balls to tell it to his face that it why!


peterdocherty
Comment posted September 11, 2009 @ 6:30 pm

i have to agree about starting all over again but i fear it would just be the same i refer to your quote on corruption,as for religion i dont think it should play a part in politics, look what happened to christ me im a catholic and having serious doubts especially when a priest apologises for praying for teddy bless his sole i hope any good christian would say a prayer for anyone who died after all the bible says forgive your enemys it does not say forget but it does say forgive,and yes its not just the usa government trying to steal your freedom its all of them i just want people to be honest and stop blaming the guy in office, the republicans think bush and palin are idols but she is a liar he was a liar but no one republican will admit it yes i am aliberal but if the reps did something good i would say so like the no child left behind that mcain and bush pushed through but i honestly think if obama cleared the deficit won in iraq and afghanistan the reps would find a way to make it all sound like a bad thing,anyway enough of my ramblings hope to talk again with you godbless


nuff
Comment posted September 14, 2009 @ 4:02 pm

That is the problem, there has been no true clarification of our government. It has for the most part been considered democratic. You and I both know this to be false. I think that were you too really think about it our government is continuously, being changed by lawyers and judges taking their cue from corporations and other special interest groups and individuals. This amount to an oligarchy type government. However, because we are considered a capitalistic nation, we are ruled more by establishment than by democratic process. This make us more a freaky form f communism. I plan to do a law suit that would make the ruling body (the people) declare their wish for a democratic type government. And as for as the 200 year thing, so far we may never know, we have never tried it.

________________________________


The Washington Independent » Cloture Passes on Cass Sunstein, 63-35 · entertainment lift
Pingback posted September 15, 2009 @ 2:45 am

[...] See the rest here: The Washington Independent » Cloture Passes on Cass Sunstein, 63-35 [...]


The Washington Independent » Cloture Passes on Cass Sunstein, 63-35
Pingback posted September 18, 2009 @ 12:03 am

[...] of Information and Regulatory Affairs. The Senate will hold an up-or-down vote on the … Click for more Published: September 17, 2009 « Previous Post Next Post [...]


Agriculture Law and Policy Blog » Blog Archive » The Controversial Appointment of Cass Sunstein
Pingback posted September 20, 2009 @ 3:28 am

[...] a second Senate hold and an attempt to filibuster, on September 10, 2009, Sunstein was confirmed by the Senate with a 57-40 vote (roll call can be [...]


tbear
Comment posted November 12, 2009 @ 10:00 pm

Cloyd wrote: “Truth is relative right”

Wrong.

-={TBear}=-


tbear
Comment posted November 13, 2009 @ 3:00 am

Cloyd wrote: “Truth is relative right”

Wrong.

-={TBear}=-


Giraffe et al vs. Chambliss
Pingback posted January 5, 2010 @ 11:46 pm

[...] Senate filibuster on Cass Sunstein was broken on September 9. The vote was 63 – 35. See The Washington Independent . Several Republicans joined the Democrats in voting for cloture. Democrats voting against cloture [...]


The Controversial Appointment of Cass Sunstein | Food and Agriculture Law Blog
Pingback posted August 22, 2010 @ 5:53 pm

[...] a second Senate hold and an attempt to filibuster, on September 10, 2009, Sunstein was confirmed by the Senate with a 57-40 vote (roll call can be [...]


Anonymous
Comment posted January 15, 2011 @ 12:40 am

Hi Disqus,

I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

Thanks,
Anthony

To sign up for Facebook, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=100000223345678&k=Z6E3Y5UYV4ZBYELJPB63QUXQS4FA366NUWITCFTNQ2&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=notifications-lvgo7ng07e%40disqus.net&c=aa4ee3b4dd215df2c25d29ca475f9762

=======================================
was invited to join Facebook by Anthony Perry. If you don’t want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please follow the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=8d8ed7&u=100001920852320&mid=39aea19G5af382f82160G0G8
Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303


Anonymous
Comment posted January 18, 2011 @ 9:49 pm

http://villanihandbags.com/images/images.html


Anonymous
Comment posted February 2, 2011 @ 4:35 pm

http://flowers4marbella.com/images/mysite.html


Anonymous
Comment posted February 11, 2011 @ 9:59 pm

Hi Disqus,

I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

Thanks,
Anthony

To sign up for Facebook, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=100000223345678&k=Z6E3Y5UYV4ZBYELJPB63QUXQS4FA366NUWIVGETBSP&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=notifications-lvgo7ng07e%40disqus.net&c=aa4ee3b4dd215df2c25d29ca475f9762

=======================================
was invited to join Facebook by Anthony Perry. If you don’t want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please follow the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=8d8ed7&u=100001920852320&mid=3bfae6dG5af382f82160G0G8
Learn more about this email: http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=17151nFacebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303


Anonymous
Comment posted February 12, 2011 @ 2:41 am

=======================================
To sign up for Facebook, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/r.php?re=6249ad62ca986d00d5fb112e2d19ad35&mid=3bff08fG5af382f82160G0G46
=======================================

Hi,

The following person invited you to be their friend on Facebook:

Anthony Perry (Invite sent: Feb 11, 2011)

Facebook is a great place to keep in touch with friends, post photos, videos and create events. But first you need to join! Sign up today to create a profile and connect with the people you know.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

To sign up for Facebook, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/r.php?re=6249ad62ca986d00d5fb112e2d19ad35&mid=3bff08fG5af382f82160G0G46

=======================================
The message was sent to If you don’t want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please follow the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=8d8ed7&u=100001920852320&mid=3bff08fG5af382f82160G0G46
Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303


Anonymous
Comment posted June 6, 2011 @ 12:27 am

http://fleron-ic.be/indexz39X.php


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.