Citizen Juries: The New Birther Style

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 at 9:53 am

When I was at the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot I met Carl Swensson, an activist from Georgia who was hustling to get people from all 50 states to form “citizen grand juries” to finally expose the conspiracy behind President Obama’s birth certificate. Swensson has put out a video on the progress so far, and it’s hilarious. (Watch after the jump.)

TWI is on Twitter. Please follow us here.

Comments

Chad. S
Comment posted June 3, 2009 @ 6:59 am

There's no proof that he was a state senator, did I hear that right? Wha?

Howie
Comment posted June 3, 2009 @ 7:14 am

Heh, heh, heh!

TurkoAmericano
Comment posted June 3, 2009 @ 7:52 am

I convened a Grand Jury after seeing this, and we quickly indicted this guy for being an unbelievable douchebag.

Dexter Morgan
Comment posted June 3, 2009 @ 8:58 am

I'd love to see the look on the faces of the sheriffs, police officers, and judges when they're delivered one of these “citizen grand jury” indictments by some wild-eyed wingnut.

mardod
Comment posted June 3, 2009 @ 10:36 am

Don't hate. Everyone has their own weird little hobbies. Maybe we can finally get a citizen grand jury convened on the Twin Towers collapse, the JFK assassination, and most importantly the whole fluoride-in-my-water grand unifying conspiracy. You rock on nutjob-who-I'm-glad-doesn't-live-near-me dude!

Tracy
Comment posted June 3, 2009 @ 10:39 am

This may have permanently ruined Copland for me.

LOLatRepugs
Comment posted June 3, 2009 @ 11:54 am

Silly, this guy is mentally ill. I love the way he takes himself so seriously, really now, the documents have not been made available to him because he is a simpleton nobody.

LOL yeah go up to a police officer and say you want to open up a criminal case. LOL

MaryRC
Comment posted June 5, 2009 @ 8:03 pm

Yes, you heard right — at about 2:37 to 2:42. “There are no records of him being a State Senator.” Weigel is right, this is hilarious.

C
Comment posted June 7, 2009 @ 6:32 pm

I know I NEVER saw the O in the Illinois senate and, come to think of it, I never saw any evidence of him in the US senate either!

So there!

Since I have seen no evidence of that either and since no one has provided me with no evidence whatsoever of the O being either a state or US senator, I hereby declare he mut be from Mars and therefore not a US citizen and not eligible for social security benifits nor the office for which he holds for which I personllay have not seen evidence of his having won despite some news reports…

C
Comment posted June 8, 2009 @ 1:32 am

So there!

lesureal
Comment posted June 30, 2009 @ 5:29 am

I fail to see what is so hilarious about a fraud who is filling the most imprtant position in the United States' ILLEGALLY ! he has spent close to $1,000,000 in attorney fees to hide all documenation of his personal records. Bush, John McCain and others have had no problem producing a legitimate birth certifricate. Why do you think it is such a problem for Mr. Obama-unless he has something BIG to hide?

robertlaity
Comment posted July 9, 2009 @ 11:34 am

I see nothing “hilarious” about the usurpation of the United States.

RedGraham
Comment posted July 11, 2009 @ 8:13 am

Obama's younger half-sister, Maya, was born in Indonesia and later obtained a Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth. This document was scanned and altered to appear to be Barack Obama's and was forwarded to Democratic Party Chairman Howard Dean to gain ballot access. Hence the document number is blocked out. No paper copy of Obama's COLB exists.

Birther Scorecard « One Utah
Pingback posted July 22, 2009 @ 4:39 pm

[...] Carl Swensson, an activist from Georgia who was hustling to get people from all 50 states to form “citizen grand juries” to finally expose the conspiracy behind President Obama’s birth certificate [...]

robertlaity
Comment posted November 23, 2009 @ 7:41 pm

It is a very serious matter of national security!

buddhamaster
Comment posted February 11, 2010 @ 7:17 pm

This guy is a insane. He should be locked up in an asylum. I could not believed what some people is will to say absolute nonsense and claims he is exercising free speech.

buddhamaster
Comment posted February 12, 2010 @ 12:17 am

Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories « ZoSoTruthTalk's Blog
Pingback posted August 17, 2010 @ 11:23 pm

[...] Weigel, David (June 3, 2009). "Citizen Juries: The New Birther Style". The Washington [...]