John McCain Admits That People Liked Sarah Palin Better

Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 12:13 pm

Just now at Sen. John McCain’s (R-Ariz.) speech at the Heritage Foundation:

Over 50 million people voted for me and Sarah Palin—mostly for Sarah Palin.

The question was about what his supporters could do to get answers on where stimulus cash is going.

Comments

D.C. Irving
Comment posted March 26, 2009 @ 1:59 pm

The Vice President is a heartbeat away from becoming the President of the United States of America.

Sara Palin would have been the center by the time she said “I do.”

DCI

Your English Teacher
Comment posted March 26, 2009 @ 7:44 pm

“Sarah Palin and I”

You Failed English Yourself
Comment posted March 27, 2009 @ 8:43 am

Actually in this case it would be “Sarah Palin and me” — if you're going to correct other people's grammar, it would help if you actually get it right yourself.

Gene Hackworth
Comment posted March 27, 2009 @ 10:26 am

The men liked he looks better than yours. Maybe you should get a face lift , this might turn the women on. She looks mighty good in a bathing suit. Just kidding John, I am 72 my self. Just retire an stay at an baby sit with the grandkids.

Ciara
Comment posted March 27, 2009 @ 9:09 pm

Sarah just said there was no one in the McCain campaign shefelt fit to 'hold hands and pray with'

How rude!

Palin prayer on the campaign trail « BaptistPlanet
Pingback posted March 28, 2009 @ 1:29 pm

[...] didn’t clarify things when in answer to a question at the Heritage Foundation this week he said: Over 50 million people voted for me and Sarah Palin—mostly for Sarah [...]

Rumor starter...your BUSTED!!!
Comment posted March 29, 2009 @ 11:08 pm

You need to listen…she said there was no one that she WANTED to pray with. She never said that there was no one that she felt was 'fit' to hold hands with! This is how rumors get started by communication gone awry.

Lesson for English Teacher
Comment posted March 29, 2009 @ 11:19 pm

Yep…it would be “Sarah Palin and me”……English Teacher, I don't profess to know my grammar that well myself, but maybe I can help you. The way I was taught to figure out whether to use 'I' or 'me' was like this…decide which one sounds right….take out Sarah Palin all together and say it.

“Over 50 million people voted for me…” (correct)
“Over 50 million people voted for I…” (incorrect)

Rumor starter...your BUSTED!!!
Comment posted March 30, 2009 @ 6:08 am

Lesson for English Teacher
Comment posted March 30, 2009 @ 6:19 am

“Over 50 million people voted for me…” (correct)
“Over 50 million people voted for I…” (incorrect)

Sarah Palin Knocks McCain Campaign: Nobody She’d Want to Pray With? | Christopher Howell
Pingback posted May 2, 2009 @ 3:34 pm

[...] staffers are not amused, says CNN. Jeez, and on a day when John McCain went out of his way to be nice to Palin by telling an audience that most people voted for the Republican ticket because they liked his [...]

Pingback posted May 2, 2009 @ 3:34 pm